Work at Home Forum - An online community of those who work from home.
General Advice Work at Home Forum / General Advice /

3 KEYS TO A HUGE ONLINE INCOME

SovereignWealth
Forums Member

#1 · Posted: 1 Dec 2007 21:46

I would like to share with you the 3 keys that virtually all the big-name internet marketers use to generate their huge monthly online incomes. I am not talking about people earning 1k-10k per month; I am referring to those marketers that consistently earn 10k-100k per month or more.

The 3 keys of these Internet Marketing Titans are:

1. Build a list

2. Offer multiple front-ends that lead to a bigger backend

3. Create a business with passive income

Let us examine each key.

1. List Building

Building a list (collecting emails through double opt-ins) is ESSENTIAL if you want to build a large online income.

If you do not build and utilize lists, you will probably never reach your income potential.

Using an autoresponder with your list is great to send your customers free content within your niche, building a customer relationship, and turning them into Highly Targeted Customers who trust your recommendations on products/services.

2. Multiple front-ends and a bigger backend

Here is an example progression of this key:

a. Customers buy a product from you like a $27 ebook (just one of several front-end products you offer)

b. Customer double-opt into your email list and are then sent great content within the niche with your autoresponder every week or month.

c. Now your trusting, highly-targeted customer is upsold into a $29 per month membership site (bigger backend).

d. From here your customers can now be upsold your $759 home-training seminar.

e. Now some of these customers will want to learn more and will buy your $4595 personal coaching package.

Of course these are general examples, but you get the idea.

Just remember this, your back-end is useless if you have not built your customer relationships and gained their trust.

3. Create a Business with passive income

Focus your attention on creating websites that generate income automatically (passively) so that once it is running on its own you can focus on the next project and add to your passive income.

Summary

If you honestly want to be a successful internet marketer you absolutely MUST begin with a clear picture of what you want to achieve. You need a write out a business model.

Most beginning internet marketers buy the latest "money-making programs" and hope that one of them will eventually work.

You need to focus on one project at a time. Work on that project until it is earning money and then focus on the next one.

Try not to bounce around from one thing to another searching for that one Golden Opportunity. The secret is to build a website and set it up so it is generating money automatically for you then create more just like it.

It seems much simpler to build 10 simple sites, one at a time, that will each generate $300 per month (just $10 /day) then to create one site that brings in $3000 per month. The latter seams much more daunting to the beginner.

So start small, focus on one project at a time, use the 3 keys, and let each project build on the last.

To your success,

Michael

3 Keys To A Huge Online Income!
Newbie Shield
Gold Member

#2 · Posted: 2 Dec 2007 06:30

Sovereign,

Nice tips. I especially like the summary, the idea of simple multiple income streams, and the fact that you mentioned the importance of a biz model.

Good contribution,

Newbie Shield

Dave B
Forums Member

#3 · Posted: 2 Dec 2007 10:24

Great advice,

I especially like the part about not bouncing around. Lot's of people give up on a niche because they have only made 1 or 2 sales.

Instead of trying to build on that they think it's a failure and try something else.

Test small at first. If you get sales see how you can go deeper and wider in the niche.

Dave B

#4 · Posted: 2 Dec 2007 23:25

Thank you Newbie and Dave. I am glad you enjoyed the post and found it to be helpful.

To your success,

Michael

mywirebiz
Forums Member

#5 · Posted: 3 Dec 2007 01:44

Hi SovereignWealth, Nice advise and tips. Thanks a lot.

My challenges always is lack of focus. Like what you said above, when I about to focus into certain area, there come another opportunity, and I will carry away with that new one again...

Another issue with me is less persistent and committement. This mayb due to I have my day work, and didnt focus in what I want to achieve over here in the internet.

Hope will rid over this soon, and start making real and honest income from the internet.

Thanks a lot.

MWB

#6 · Posted: 3 Dec 2007 05:54

Hi micheal nice great time. am just starting to built my list . will borrow some of your idea

#7 · Posted: 3 Dec 2007 17:25

Hi mywirebiz,

Thank you for the kind note. I am happy that you found something in my post to help you along.

Good luck with your online endeavor.

Michael

mycats
Forums Member

#8 · Posted: 3 Dec 2007 17:30

Michael

You give some great advice here.

Building a list is a must and then not just sending them offers but actually try to build a relationship.

I was bouncing around too much myself and getting no where fast, find something and stick with it. Do not give up after a month you will not succeed doing that. The Golden Opportunity usually disappears as fast as it comes.

#9 · Posted: 4 Dec 2007 00:37

I'm afraid I don't take advantage of list building like I should. I have an ezine with my chocolate site (feel free to sign up), but I sort of have the mentality of it being an extra bonus rather than a necessity to my income stream.

I know that is probably a mistake, but that is where I'm currently at.

I do agree that building several niche websites is probably the way to go. I can really relate to the 10 sites bringing in $300 a month, but I'm hoping to reduce that a bit and get the $3000 with 3-4 sites if I can. I'm definitely on my way there and I can see it happening. I have to stay focused and keep building.

It is amazing the number of distractions there are, though.

#10 · Posted: 4 Dec 2007 10:33

Quoting: happywife
I do agree that building several niche websites is probably the way to go. I can really relate to the 10 sites bringing in $300 a month, but I'm hoping to reduce that a bit and get the $3000 with 3-4 sites if I can. I'm definitely on my way there and I can see it happening. I have to stay focused and keep building.

Sounds like you are on your way to reaching your goals. Good luck and continued success.

Michael

kalien
Forums Member

#11 · Posted: 4 Dec 2007 16:17

Thank you Michael for your encouraging and comprehensive advice!

As I was reading your post, I realized that I have already been building a list, and developing relationships without trying to "sell" anything. Now you have inspired me to organize my list better in order to utilize it to its fullest potential in the future.

And I too initially allowed myself to become distracted by too many opportunities at once. Now that I have slowed down and am focusing on just two ventures, I am having much more success with both of them.

Kalien

#12 · Posted: 6 Dec 2007 18:56 · Edited by: SovereignWealth

Quoting: kalien
And I too initially allowed myself to become distracted by too many opportunities at once. Now that I have slowed down and am focusing on just two ventures, I am having much more success with both of them.

Thats the way to do it. Focus on a one or two things until they are earning you a consistant income then move on to the next project.
Good luck with your two ventures

Michael

cybermommy
Forums Member

#13 · Posted: 7 Dec 2007 06:53 · Edited by: cybermommy

Excellent post Michael ,I agree that you need to have a business model in place and not spreading yourself too thin by trying to juggle various ventures.
It doesn't work and you are giving your individual businesses the time and work needed to flourish.

Excellent excellent post!

BTW I am enjoying reading your squidoo article

Kara

SovereignWealth
Forums Member

#14 · Posted: 8 Dec 2007 20:16

Quoting: cybermommy
Excellent excellent post!

BTW I am enjoying reading your squidoo article

Thank you Kara. Feel free to give it an honest rating at the top of the page if you go back to the squidoo article in my signature link.

To your success,

Michael

twnuck
Forums Member

#15 · Posted: 9 Dec 2007 19:56

Sovereign,

You are right on the money with your first post. It is the EXACT outline used by every successful online entrepeneur. The problem is that 99.9% of online "wanna be's" violate this formula every time. And as a results in lots of cash outflow and thus no business.

Businesses die when they run out of cash - online or offline but we think somehow we're going to win the business "lotto", make a million in a month and retire. So many people never think of this like a real business, nor do they treat it like a marathon.

Again, great post and if everyone would just follow your steps they would succeed each and every time!

Todd

#16 · Posted: 13 Dec 2007 01:52

Very nice post. Thank you for sharing this information.

#17 · Posted: 27 Dec 2007 15:22

Quoting: twnuck
You are right on the money with your first post. It is the EXACT outline used by every successful online entrepeneur. The problem is that 99.9% of online "wanna be's" violate this formula every time. And as a results in lots of cash outflow and thus no business.

Businesses die when they run out of cash - online or offline but we think somehow we're going to win the business "lotto", make a million in a month and retire. So many people never think of this like a real business, nor do they treat it like a marathon.

Again, great post and if everyone would just follow your steps they would succeed each and every time!

Thank you very much Todd for the reply. I appreciate your take on the post.

Cheers,

Michael

dougster77
Forums Member

#18 · Posted: 3 Jan 2010 10:03

Nice and straight foward post. I never thought of the process that way but you are right on target now that I look at it.

#19 · Posted: 16 Jan 2010 14:07

This is great to follow. These keys plus passion and you're on your way.

http://www.passive-income-passion.com

Your passion sets you free...
residualcash
Forums Member

#20 · Posted: 17 Jan 2010 01:44

backend offers are good as long as there is value there many times the value isn't there.

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please enter your login/password details upon posting a message, or sign up first.
Messages not conforming to the forum rules will not be approved or, deleted without any explanation.
Please do not post email addresses. If essential, obfuscate them (user [at] domain.com or something like that).
Please do not use BOLD to highlight entire post.

Page loading time (secs): 0.051

Member Ranking · Terms of Use · Privacy Policy · About Us · Contact Us · Support Us · Friends

© 2004-2009 Work at Home Forum. All rights reserved.