#1 Survey Company

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by workworkhome, Sep 19, 2008.

1. workworkhome

workworkhome New Member

I am sure many of you have experience with surveys..

what would you say is the #1 Survey company in terms of being able to make the most money by filling out surveys online...

if there was only one company to work with, who has the most upside and is the most reliable...

please post only one - if you had to pick just one...

2. fatman

fatman New Member

When I first started doing surveys, I tried lots of sites and Opinion Outpost seemed to be the best. But even with that it took me a while to earn any decent money. I don't bother with surveys anymore, but you can give it a try. Good luck! [​IMG]

3. aabliss551

aabliss551 New Member

It depends. Do you want strictly a survey site, or one that has surveys "and" offers (email, zip, product entry)?

The best survey sites are probably GlobalTestMarket, PineCone (if you can find an invite), SurveySpot (although they have been sending less cash surveys to people lately), Greenfield.

The best survey&offer type sites are probably Cash Crate, TreasureTrooper.

4. JustinPhillips

JustinPhillips New Member

I personally have done Pinecone research, I don' t know the website address off hand. They also send out items to test quite frequently and then ask your opinion on them. Kinda cool getting free items that aren't even available to the public yet.

5. No 2 people will get the same amount of surveys from the same company.

It depends on the persons demographics.

Most people say that Pinecone is the best survey company.

6. Savvie

Savvie New Member

I agree with CashSurveysOnly. Many people will have different experiences with different companies, and what works for some doesn't for others. Kinda trial and error I suppose.

With that said, places like SurveyPolice.com keeps a pretty good eye on the different survey companies out there and lists them in order of preference by it's many members and their experiences. You could check out their rankings, and then consider signing up under people here already in the ones that interest you.

7. happygal

happygal Member

I would never just pick one because I wouldn't make nearly as much as I do now. You see, while I make $500-$600 a month on surveys, I am getting payments from 40-50 sites. If I just cut back to one site I'd be lucky to see $50 in a GREAT month.

That said, so I have some I like more than others? Of course. MySurvey is one of my best on a regular basis as is SurveySavvy. They are probably my most consistent earners. Others contact me less frequently, but pay more when they do...so like I said, I wouldn't limit it. I like the mix I have [​IMG]

8. mlynn

mlynn Member

I agree Pinecone is a good survey company, but since I only got 1-2 survey per month, so they are not my top earner.

I got the most interactive surveys that pay at least $20 from Greenfield online, and I also got many cash (or points to cash) surveys from Global Test Market, SurveySpot and MyView.

9. happygal

happygal Member

I think Pinecone currently has a reputation that is far better than the reality. Payment has gone down for most to $3 per survey. They surveys are less frequent (in my experience) and they send more "qualifyers" and less surveys. I am sticking with them, but wouldn't encourage anyone to spend a bunch of time searching for that elusive banner these days.

10. happygal: I think Pinecone currently has a reputation that is far better than the reality. Payment has gone down for most to $3 per survey.

They have changed in a way that they send more surveys, and just pay $3 per survey. So you are able to earn just as much if not more than you used to.

11. happygal

happygal Member

That hasn't been my experience with Pinecone. While they said in their "we're now only paying $3 offer" that it would be $3 but you'd get more surveys, I haven't found that to be true. I am still lucky to see 1-2 a month from them.

12. happygal

happygal Member

Hmmm, I hadn't heard anything about them joining up with affiliate networks. Did you hear who they were with?

13. mlynn

mlynn Member

lilokster: But yeah, when they started getting on the networks is when they
    dropped their payouts.

I think the payout reduction is not necessarily connected to advertising channels "change" - since they have always been recruiting new members through member referrals and advertising.

14. mlynn

mlynn Member

lilokster: The weren't paying to recruit before.

I think they were, but maybe not as much as they are paying now. [​IMG]

15. lonalen

lonalen New Member

Of the really good ones I have tried (which is only a few, haven't been doing this for long), Opinion Outpost has been the best. Telling from the comments here I will definitely check Pinecone out next.

16. cApNhOwDy

cApNhOwDy New Member

I recently started getting interest in paid surveys, but I'd rather not sign up for a site that's going to send me alot of spam email. So far, it seems that the following survey sites are the "best": opinion outpost, globaltestmarket, pinecone research, surveyspot, greenfield online, and surveysavvy. Can anyone tell me which ones out of this group fulfill my requirements: a) pays in cash/check (I'm not interested in free products, coupons, or giftcards. Just money) b) doesnt require credit card info and c) doesnt fill my inbox with spam (If it's just alerting me of new surveys, that's fine, but that's all I want to get). I recently signed up for MySurvey and am currently on the prowl for a Pinecone Research banner.

17. happygal

happygal Member

opinion outpost -- pays via check
    globaltestmarket -- via check (but have to get to $50 first)
    pinecone research -- check or paypal
    surveyspot- - check
    greenfield online -- check
    surveysavvy - check

none of them require a credit card, all are legit market research sites and no, none of them will spam you in my experience.

There are plenty more legit, free, paying sites that meet your criteria if you are interested.

18. cApNhOwDy

cApNhOwDy New Member

I'm all ears for anything you want to suggest, so long as they dont send me spam and pay via cash/check =) I dont mind having to wait for points to accumulate, it's a nice little bonus to sit on and pull out next summer.

19. mlynn

mlynn Member

cApNhOwDy: I'm all ears for anything you want to suggest, so long as they dont send me spam and pay via cash/check =) I dont mind having to wait for points to accumulate, it's a nice little bonus to sit on and pull out next summer.

More survey sites pay by check:

NFO MySurvey
    ACOP
    Your 2 Cents
    20/20 Research
    Mind Field Online
    Socratic Forum

20. happygal

happygal Member

cApNhOwDy I'll send you my full list.