1 week marketing plan

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by zulu5200, Jan 31, 2009.

1. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

What about this 1 week marketing plan? Anyone know about this ? Is it more information that mike talks about in Profit Lance? because in PL Mike discusses making money with blogs. Does the 1 week Marketing plan go more in depth? Or is it another scam that i should avoid?

I have 2 blogs that I regularly update and ping so i am wondering about the information. Sorry about all the questions, just curious. I am a PL student and have taken a different approach to this course. I know that IM is not a scam, because there is too much info. But instead of getting discouraged and wanting the "get rich quick money", I have decided to learn and practice more and more until I make a profit.

I already make about $100,000 between my 2 jobs but I really would like to make more at IM and quit the 2nd job. So I plan to do this every chance that I get, and with every ounce of free time I have. I cannot stop thinking about this stuff! It floods my mind so much that when I'm not doing it, I feel guilty like I should! I do this not to "get rich quick" but to get better at it and eventually become an accomplished IM and quit that 2nd job!

That's the attitude that i think that u must have with this in the beginning. Because if you go into it trying to "get rich quick" you will be disappointed and get frustrated! I have been there and done that! That was when I had 2 take a step back and realize that I am in a better situation than most and that I should be thankful for what I have!

I made my first sale thru clickbank about 4 months ago but haven't made a sale since then over the internet! ( I made a sale with a buddy of mine thru emails but thats it!) Anyway, u must take a back seat and be ready to learn before u make the money because it will take a long time!

Thanx for all of your info! And I am soooooo glad I found this forum because i was feeling like I was by myself for awhile there! Thanx!
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

One Week Marketing is an excellent ebook. The focus is on earning money with Squidoo and is well worth the money! [​IMG]
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Higly recommend using the One Week Marketing Plan... I didn't make a dime with clickbank until I used Jennifer's training with OWMP [​IMG] and yes, it focuses on using Squidoo along with blogs and articles to create higly focused campaigns in a week...
  4. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

HUMM...

anybody have a link to this product so I can have a look at it?
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I have it on my sites as that is what I use ...so , of course, it is what I promote the most... [​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions on it... you may want to download the first 18 pages for free to see what it is all about...
  6. 040107

040107 Member

7. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Thanx, mountain mom, I already have read the first 18 pages on your site. I was just wondering whether or not the OWMP replaces what mike is teaching in PL, or is it the same thing? I don't want to buy it and it's the same thing that i already know.

I really would like to know if it is something that I can use in conjunction with Profit lance. Because i am trying to learn about everything involved in IM. As i said before I am in this for the long haul. And I am trying to learn as much as possible so i can be the best IM I can be!

I am tryin to find out as much about the OWMP before i buy it! Did it relly help "...put something other than zeroes in your clickbank acct. !" ... or are you just saying that 2 sell it! And what were u doing before u came across it! Because i would LOVE to have something other than zeroes in my clickbank account! [​IMG] [​IMG]Thanx, MM for any info!
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

zulu5200: I am tryin to find out as much about the OWMP before i buy it! Did it relly help "...put something other than zeroes in your clickbank acct. !" ... or are you just saying that 2 sell it! And what were u doing before u came across it! Because i would LOVE to have something other than zeroes in my clickbank account! Thanx, MM for any info!

Don't blame you at all - and yes, her training is what helped me over the hump and get me sales. [​IMG]

When I came across her training I was trying to master Squidoo, blogs and articles.... and when I read her 18 pages, I knew it was what I was looking for.

I can't tell you that is what will push you over the edge because I have no idea where you are at with it all, so I guess you have to make that decision!

Wouldn't it be nice to just have a silver bullet to success - lol.[​IMG]

I have not done PL... I do have a link to it on my blog and the reason for that is simply that we are not all in the same place in our IM and different things work for different people.

Make sense?[​IMG]
  9. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Thanx a lot MM,

I have been a member of PL for about 6 or 7 months. I am doing this IM on th side. I am treating it as a third job until i can make it a SECOND job, because i want it to replace the 2nd job that I have now. know that this is the way 2 go because as I said before, there is way tooooooo much info for it 2 be a scam.

Thanx for the info! I will buy the OWMP thru your site! Anymore info that u can recommend 2 help me make money thru IM will be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanx!
  10. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Probably the biggest tip I have for you is that regardless what method or program you use, you will always be able to learn from it and pick up strategies...

One of my biggest downfalls in IM is that I tend to jump around too much - I have so many ideas and things that I want to do and try and not enough time - so some days I am all over - and at the end of the day, I have accomplished very little.

I am trying to disipline myself a little more in that area...and OWMP helped with that as there was a plan that I could identify with and follow... [​IMG]

Have fun and don't be afraid to ask if you have questions as you go through it.
  11. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

I don't know what this Squidoo and the "lenses" she refers to are, but I remember seeing an old topic thread on this forum for Squidoo. I'll check that out now. (There is also a fall 2008 version of this newer thread entitled "One Week Marketing")

By the way, doesn't it cost a minimum of $50 / month to do Google AdWords? In addition to my other online costs, I'm not sure my limited starting budget will allow that now.

Is it necessary that I join Squidoo before implement Jennifer's (PotPieGirl)'s plan?

I read somewhere that ClickBank has their own line of some 6000 products. Would I be able to sell those via her marketing plan?
  12. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

TheExecutive: By the way, doesn't it cost a minimum of $50 / month to do Google AdWords? In addition to my other online costs, I'm not sure my limited starting budget will allow that now.

I don't use google adwords much and I wouldn't recommend using that at first... you can lose your shirt with that if you don't know what you are doing. OWMP focuses on using free methods to get traffic to your sites.

TheExecutive: Is it necessary that I join Squidoo before implement Jennifer's (PotPieGirl)'s plan?

That is what her training focuses on a lot is how to use Squidoo along with other methods and if you have never made a Squidoo lens, you may want to play around with that first before investing in OWMP.... you don't have to, but it will make more sense if you at least know some of the Squid language ... [​IMG]

TheExecutive: I read somewhere that ClickBank has their own line of some 6000 products. Would I be able to sell those via her marketing plan?

That is what her training is all about - how to use Squidoo, blogs and other free places to market Clickbank (or any affiliate) products...

I would actually advise you to ;

1) Go register at Clickbank and find a product you would like to promote

2) get familiar with some of the things like building Squidoo lenses, setting up a blog etc, to market it

3)Learn how to link to the Clickbank products

These are all free methods to do affiliate marketing online with and once you kinda have the hang of all that, then get a program like OWMP, PL, WA or something to help you with it...

Go play...[​IMG]
  13. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

Thats me MM! I'm all over the map when i do IM. Maybe this OWMP is what I need 2 make me focus. As far as making money using FREE methods, I'm all for that!

Do u know any1 else that have been helped by the OWMP? I would like 2 hear from some1 else and get their feedback if I could! No disrespect 2 you its just that I am trying 2 hear from as many people as possible before I decide 2 purchase. In my mind, "...millions of people can't be wrong!" Thanx for the info!
  14. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You'll just have to keep asking as it is a fairly new program - maybe someone else will pop by soon.

I don't blame you at all - after having spent thousands on all kinds of things myself, I am REALLY leery when it comes to buying a new tool.[​IMG]
  15. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

Internet marketing is sooo freaking fun [​IMG]
  16. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

getagrip: One Week Marketing is an excellent ebook. The focus is on earning money with Squidoo and is well worth the money!

it all comes down to getting traffic. No traffic = no sales [​IMG]

zulu5200: "...put something other than zeroes in your clickbank acct. !" ... or are you just saying that 2 sell it!

lol, thats always part of the reason. [​IMG]

TheExecutive: I don't know what this Squidoo and the "lenses" she refers to are, but I remember seeing an old topic thread on this forum for Squidoo. I'll check that out now. (There is also a fall 2008 version of this newer thread entitled "One Week Marketing")

By the way, doesn't it cost a minimum of $50 / month to do Google AdWords? In addition to my other online costs, I'm not sure my limited starting budget will allow that now.

I read somewhere that ClickBank has their own line of some 6000 products. Would I be able to sell those via her marketing plan?

There is no way you can know all this, and not know what a
    squidoo lens is.

mountainmom5: I don't blame you at all - after having spent thousands on all kinds of things myself, I am REALLY leery when it comes to buying a new tool.

I hear that. The last tool i bought cost me 2 Grand.

I hope i can say it was worth it by this time next month.

[Posts clubbed - Admin]
  17. TheExecutive

TheExecutive New Member

newbiz02: There is no way you can know all this, and not know what a squidoo lens is.

That's where you're wrong. [​IMG] Trust me.....I don't know what the hell a Squidoo is. (I've never eaten squid either by the way. Ha ha.) [​IMG]

I know about Google AdWords and ClickBank from dealing with Tissa Goldavirtarme in his Acme People Search engine business. So at least I already have a ClickBank account....but I just haven't used it for anything yet.

Nowhere in Tissa's presentations does he mention Squidoo or lenses (although Tissa wears glasses but again I'm going off-topic). [​IMG]
  18. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

newbiz02: I hear that. The last tool i bought cost me 2 Grand.

ouch

TheExecutive: Trust me.....I don't know what the hell a Squidoo is. (I've never eaten squid either by the way. Ha ha.)

..and it's not a sneeze either[​IMG]

newbiz02: :
    There is no way you can know all this, and not know what a squidoo lens is.

Wrong... I did a whole lot of things online before I knew what Squidoo was. I remember the first time I heard it, I was like, 'what in the world is a Squidoo?'[​IMG]