1on40 google search

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by vacationbiz, Feb 17, 2008.

1. vacationbiz

vacationbiz New Member

Hi everyone,

does anyone have any experince with 1on40.com?

2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

here some information for you it was posted earlier check the thread out below

[Link removed. Post/member deleted for spamming - Admin]

the post seems to promote using the same text straight from the homepage seems a bit dubious.

3. JulieP24

JulieP24 New Member

Just started with it. Haven't had anything yet. Also they say it may take up to 120 days to get your site to the number 1 spot and you have to bid to keep it there.

4. samran

samran New Member

Let's see whether it is true or scam only time will tell. However it is true or scam we have to give it a try since it is free. Get Top Google/Yahoo ranking as claimed by this website so have a look and decide yourself.

[Link removed - Admin]

5. JulieP24

JulieP24 New Member

Hi Sam, You're right. I am not sure if it is a scam, but may as well try it out.

6. aplina

aplina New Member

what happen if everyone is reaching to get their site to the no 1.

7. JulieP24

JulieP24 New Member

Not really sure what would happen if we're all trying, but it is one way to advertise for your site.

8. MyOwnBoss

MyOwnBoss New Member

I'm not privy to the inner workings of the people behind 1in40, but I don't think it's a scam exactly.

Here's my take on the thing:

You submit your site
    We try to get it to #1 on google
    If we do, you owe us money
    Considering thousands of sites submitted, surely some will be easy to get to #1 on some fifteen word keyword phrase. Then you owe us money.

I would think they are either:
    planning to cherry-pick the sites that would have been easy to get good ranking for in the first place with a little knowledge.

or
    using a clever program to collect websites and the emails of the people who own these sites to spam

9. gamesofskill2

gamesofskill2 New Member

I too looked into the 1on40.com business. As of now i'm not impressed. But I also haven't gotten any results back as of yet from my website submission. As already stated it takes at least 120 days before your site reaches #1 with google. And when it does you have to bid on that position in order to maintain the #1 position.