1step Email Marketing System... not really effective?

Discussion in '1StepSystem' started by joyfulbiz, Mar 25, 2007.

1. joyfulbiz

joyfulbiz New Member

Just joined 1stepsystem 7 days ago I noticed in my 1step email my bulk were full of "mail return to sender or failure delivery" my email letters got to my prospects but when they signed up to listen to tele seminar, 1step follow up email never got to their inbox or bulk, they should change every now and then their mail server, how can we run an effective email marketing system if most of their follow-ups never got to our prospects,

if you will say some of my prospects emails have spam filters, in the first place why my email letters got in to their inbox or bulk, and 1stepsystem follow up email never got in to their email.

something is wrong here, so much for the $97 + $48 set-up and hosting, high cost of hosting monthly $29.97 if we get poor email marketing campaign...

joyfulbiz

2. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

Even the best auto-responders on the market are lousy, you should always send a personal email to all your teleseminar registrants to let them know you're a real person behind the business and in case the automated ones get filtered out.

3. 040107

040107 Member

Quoting: 1stepcoachEven the best auto-responders on the market are lousy, you should always send a personal email to all your teleseminar registrants to let them know you're a real person behind the business and in case the automated ones get filtered out.

No, I don't think so...

While nothing works the way it should 100% of the time...

The BEST auto-responders on the market will always be the best. Why else would you label it the "BEST"?

The WORST auto-responders on the market are the LOUSY ones.

And the rest that falls in between the two are DECENT.

Generally...

If there are significantly more great comments, praises, and reviews for something then we can safely assume it is great.

If there are about the same positive and negative feedback about something then we can assume it's probably decent.

If there are significantly more negative feedback about something then we can't help assume that it's probably lousy.

What's the purpose of an automated system if you manually have to do it's job to make sure the system works?

4. 1stepcoach

1stepcoach New Member

I was talking about delivering email in general, and getting it into your prospects inbox, not bulk mail. That's the goal of an autoresponder, but none of them are all that great when compared to sending an email manually. An autoresponder is a bulk emailer after all and all autoresponder companies get blacklisted at times and they always have trouble delivering email to the "inbox". I'm not saying autoresponders don't have a purpose, they can be great for driving traffic to your site, but once you have someone submitting information on your personal site, like a teleseminar registrant, that lead is far too valuable to rely on a bulk emailer to deliver your message.

There's no such thing as a fully automated business. Having a business requires work and anyone not interested in working their business is going to fail and should be investing in the stock market or buying lottery tickets instead. The 1 Step System doesn't claim to be fully automated (it's not the "zero step" system after all) but they have automated the sales process as much as possible.

5. 27am_dot_com

27am_dot_com New Member

I hadn't seen a problem on my end with this. Some prospects (ie: Yahoo and AOL users) will see these emails filtered as spam/junk but that is expected.

Unfortunately, AOL and Yahoo have very strict spam settings and I've had my friends find my email in the junk box (even though I wrote it directly to them) because it was misfiltered based on keywords/content.

Unless your prospects whitelist the 1SS email address (which they won't), you'll keep running into this problem. And when it comes to trusting the email followups of an affiliate program... please note that just one bad apple (one amateur marketer) could get the program's domain name blacklisted which hurts everyone.

BUT much more importantly... their followup system is good but not great. You should have your own followup in place.

6. newpage

newpage New Member

Your absolutely right joyfulbiz