1StepSystem

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by internetcash, Feb 17, 2006.

1. tonyb New Member

Hey Jodi,
    You should get a email from your sponsor. In the back office you will have to upgrade and pay another $47 this will included the $19.95 and the $29.97 fee.
  2. Jodi New Member

I've already paid for it today. I did receive a letter a few minutes ago that says you are now ready to start promoting your 1 step system business. Your first two customers will roll up to your sponsor. These first two sales will be your training sales. Your 3rd sale will go to you and you will make your first $500.

This sounds to me like were not in pre-launch anymore doesn't it? I signed up at 12:30 this morning.
  3. hifol New Member

Hi Jodi,

It is still in pre-launch. You need to watch the 2 training videos then you will receive an email from 1stepsystem that says you are now a QA.

That site [Link removed - Admin] is set up by my friend [IMG]
  4. hifol New Member

Hi everybody,

Just wanna ask, is it true that now every new MA needs to make the 2 training sales?

Hifol
  5. hifol New Member

Hi everybody,

It is official that 1stepsystem will be launched on 20th March 2006. So for those who have not joined yet, only 2 weeks are left. After that date the 2 sales up will be required.

Hifol
  6. 1stepsystem New Member

As of right now everyone joing will be QA. When you first sign up and get everything paid it does take a couple hours to get your account updated.

DONT WORRY! Everyone is QA until March 20th.
  7. charlesfuchs New Member

The 1 Step System is awesome. I just joined myself and made 8 sales in just 8 days. Not to bad. Contact me at anytime if you have question about the system.

[Link removed - Admin]
  8. Hey Everyone

First I'd like to say that I found out about the 1stepprogram on this very forum and that it true is THE most extraordinary opportunity out there on the internet right now and for a long time to come! If you ve been ripped off in the past and are sick and tired of empty promise LOOK NO MORE !
    HERE IS THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR PRAYERS! To anyone who would like to achieve quickly financial independence and earn $500 + per day no matter where you live or what you education is just stop investigating, procrastinating, wondering - JOIN ONE STEP
    This has been absolutely the most incredible business I have ever worked with!
    Just click on the link below I promise that your life is about to change forever!
  9. 1stepsystem New Member

Congrats on joining Matt. Im here to help any and all involed in the program.

Im testing some new offline ads and will have results shortly. I will post them here when I find out how many signups I get from it.

Kevin
  10. skyjesus New Member

Hello,

I am interested in this program but i have a question. Do you have to make phone calls to people and bug them to buy this product? or is it automated?

Thanks
  11. hifol New Member

Hi skyjesus,

No, definitely you don't have to make phone calls, or even explain this whole system to your prospects. What you need to do only drive traffic to your website (you will have it when you become a member). Then from that point, 1 Step System will handle the whole prospecting process. You will only know that someone has joined your business when he has already paid you the $500 commission, fantastic right?

Now I am in the final process of completing a website for members registered under me. I want everybody under my team to feel "the feeling of greatness" which what I have been feeling as I receive continuous flows of $500 into my pocket. And this what team is for..I succeed when everyone else succeeds..

Hifol
  12. skyjesus New Member

Hi, I just registered but I can't log in to the back office and I put my e-mail in the forgot password section and it doesn't send me an e-mail. What should I do?
  13. hifol New Member

Hi skyjesus,

First you need to have your user ID. You get this sent to your email. Then the password is the password you supplied during registration. If you still can't get thru, send email to webmaster [at] 1stepsystem.com to ask for help.

May I ask which member (his ID) did you join under?

Hifol
  14. skyjesus New Member

thanks hifol I think I just had to wait afew minutes before I sign in i am in now and paid my $500. Everything is all right now.
  15. Hey Guys,
    Well this is my third day at one step and I haven't made money so far!
    I have drove very little english speaking traffic to my website and a lot of other language speaking people as I posted something on a french message board! I have also started a google adword campaign for 30 dollars! ( 6$ per day)! I got a total of a 104 hits but noone even registred to the phonecalls!
    What's going on?
    What did I do wrong?
    Do I need to spend hundreds in marketing just to get my first sales or what?

If somebody could help please!
    Email: [email protected]

Thanks
  16. 1stepsystem New Member

I would stick more to english country's. USA has the best conversion rates.

Google adwords is great but can get pricey. I spend $100 to make $500 sale from google adwords.

If you had 104 hit and no tele-seminar signup something is wrong for sure. I would go through and rework your ads.

Kevin
  17. Hey member,
    Thanks for your post!
    When you say a 100$ do you mean as a weekly budget?
    What's your average bid on words?
    Some prospect told me on a forum they had signed up for the call and I neither got a convertion stat up in my 1stepback office neither did he receive a confirmation email!
    What's going on!
    If my back office doesn t let me know when a prospect sign up for the call how do I know who and who s not interested!
    That's messed up! Don't you think?

Thanks!
    Matt!
  18. auctionmom New Member

I am very interested in the 1step system but will someone talk to me "offline" I have a few questions. I am a little overwhelmed.

email me at [email protected]
  19. skyjesus New Member

Hello, I just started my ad tonight and in 4 hours I got 110 visitors in my website. Hopefully some of them sign up under me. I let you know how will it go tomorrow.