1StepSystem

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by internetcash, Feb 17, 2006.

1. skyjesus New Member

2. skyjesus New Member

I have a problem with this system. I can remember when I listened to the teleseminar in the end Rod gives the address 3 times to the main website www.1stepsystem.com My problem is those people on the call come to the teleseminar via our website and Rod is giving them his own website on the call. Don't you think he is stealing our refferals?!!!!
  3. tonyb New Member

Your site is supposed to be cookied so when a person types in www.1stepsystem.com it goes back to your site. By the way has anyone found a great way of promoting this thing? Besides ppc and press releases.
  4. 1stepsystem New Member

Toni,

I have found another great way to promote that works. In the back office you can print out business cards. Ive been paying a kid to put them on driver side car windows. You would be suprised from the results!

Kevin
  5. coreyjroman Silver Member

It amazes me how many people are into this. I tried it out last year just to rip it apart and basically you are just making money by getting people to do the same thing you did... join. No tangible products for sale just marketing startegies and videos on how to promote your sign-up page. This is just a cleverly diguised high-dollar money matrix plan. It is true that you can make money with it but because of it's lack of practical value once this has reached all that are going to get in... it will fade away! I made more than my investment back but I am all too familiar with this type of business. It is what we call in the home business field... "Fairy Tale Marketing"... a promise of instant or overnight wealth with a large start-up fee. If you really want to become mega wealthy with this and you have web-design experience you can make one of your own for less than you paid to get into this one and once it takes off you can sit back and watch the money pour in from all of the new sign-ups.

Have a great day and Good Luck!

-Corey
  6. 1stepsystem New Member

Corey,

Funny Corey that you should do a little research before you speak. I know many that are just buying 1StepSystem just for the great product.

There is a great product sold and thats why were having such great success.

Im also a very successfull online marketer and 1StepSystem is no joke!
  7. skyjesus New Member

8. skyjesus New Member

Hello mattbabyboy67146,

Have you made money yet or you are still waiting too? This is my second day of advertising but still nothing. Hope today someone will join under me. Good luck to you too
  9. coreyjroman Silver Member

Like I said, I do not deny that there is money to be made with this program... I did. It is just that the program "IS" a high dollar money matrix. The product(s) of which you speak are simply product(s) made to teach or help you promote the system. Without the system the product(s) have no real value. I did do research... If you read into some of my other posts... that is what I do. I spent 3 months and nearly $2500 tearing into the program. The money that I made is real and I made more than my investment back. The program is morally ambiguous and as such a persons perception of the program will depend on what their motivation is to get into it... but I would be willing to wager that this program will be gone within the next 3 years. Money matrix's are a fad at best and eventually people will tire with their envolvement and the program will disappear. A new one will then rise to replace it... And like I said before:

Quoting: coreyjromanIf you really want to become mega wealthy with this and you have web-design experience you can make one of your own for less than you paid to get into this one and once it takes off you can sit back and watch the money pour in from all of the new sign-ups.

I have witnessed this time and time again.
  10. felicia New Member

I wanted to find out if anyone knows if it's possible for a person to sign up using an American Express card when they pay the $97 to the company? I have a friend who would like to sign up and he doesn't have a Visa or Mastercard. I would really like to work something out some kind of way so that he can sign up before the prelaunch special is over. Thanks for your help.

Felicia
  11. 1stepsystem New Member

You need to have mastercard or visa. Sorry.
  12. hifol New Member

Hi,

I am a little bit confused about the Option B that people can choose to join 1 Step System. They only pay $139.93 and they need to make 4 training sales instead of 2. How we the QAs would benefit if that 4 training sales are also from option B. Can someone explain?

Hey, get the ebook FREE from me too. Check the link in my signiture.

Hifol
  13. ecomtom New Member

Hi: I just joined 1StepSystem last night. I was in my back office and I got knoced off line. Can anyone tell me please how to access my personal website and back office? I have tried to contact my sponsor, so far without success. Thanks, Tom Priesmeyer [email protected] 314-894-8139(Central US)
  14. ukdomainer New Member

15. ecomtom New Member

Hi: Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get the product activated. I am in a hurry to market this program to my contact list and other ways. I joined last night and I want to make sure that I didn't make a mistake. Thanks, Tom P.
  16. ukdomainer New Member

Tom.
    Only your sponsor can activate your product and that is pretty much instantaneous once they do it.
    I'm afraid you will need to get into contact with them before you can proceed.
    Tim
  17. ecomtom New Member

Thanks Tim. I just checked again and I am active now. I noticed that to become an associate, I am being asked to pay another $44.94. I thought that all of that was covered in the $97 I paid initially to join. I guess I'm a bit confused. So, the total is really $641.94?
  18. ukdomainer New Member

Hi Tom.
    Glad to hear you're up and running.

The $597 that you paid to start off with is for the Ultimate Marketers Toolbox, which is the central product of 1StepSystem.

If you want to be able to market the UMT you would normally then be required to pay some extra fees. With the new options I'm not sure exactly what this works out to just yet, but whichever way I add it up I can't get the figure you've quoted, are you sure it's not $49.94?

Tim
  19. ukdomainer New Member

Just to confirm for everyone, the costs involved with this business (assuming you choose the standard option for joining) are:

1: Product purchase = $597.00. This is paid in two payments of $97.00 and $500.00.
    2: Marketing system = $49.94 for the first month, then $29.97 each month after that.

Total start up cost are = $646.94

Tim
  20. dazzy New Member

Hi Guys. Just wanna say this program is great sofar. Will be intrested to see how much its going to rake in [IMG].

Any problems contact me at [email protected]