1StepSystem

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by internetcash, Feb 17, 2006.

1. made2prosper New Member

NO 1SS is not a scam. I have been in it less than a month and I am VERY pleased to say at the least. If you are looking for a "Qet Rich" quickie this is NOT it...however it does put profit into your pocket almost immediately...ESPECIALLY if you get with a good group of supportive people who are willing to give you the information they have used. The product is by far better than anything I have ever seen on other sites. It helps on your offline and online affairs in marketing. If you have any questions feel free to contact me!
    Scott
    419-221-0947
  2. simonussher New Member

I always get a little cautious of programs that don't have another way of making money apart from recruiting more people - what about the people who join 1SS in a year from now when everyone has heard of it already?

It will be much harder for them to recruit. Is the product really worth that much?
  3. gumdrop New Member

Hi Scott,

It's good to hear from someone who's actually doing 1SS.

I've done all the due dilligence I can on this one and I'm happy that 1SS really is a great opportunity. I've got a good sponsor and I'm just getting started.

I wish you well and much good fortune!

gumdrop
  4. made2prosper New Member

Hey simonussher,
    The product is well worth it! If you combined all they offer and look on other sites you would be spending ALOT more than what 1SS is asking. Feel free to contact me if you have other questions!
  5. made2prosper New Member

I forgot to say also... There are millions coming onto the net everyday. The company has added things since I have been part. I am sure down the road they will come up with other product that everyone doesn't have. Also, The marketing tool box (which is the product) can be used for 1SS or any other business you may have. It has some great inside advice...
  6. made2prosper New Member

Hey Jodi...
    You sounded like I was before I actually took the plunge! haha!!
    You can either look at the $500 as "way up there" or a way for you to get "Way Up There" I tend to think on the second one. The product is very worth the $500! It does in fact help with marketing with anything you have. You could actually sell snow to eskimos! If you owned a grocery store guess what you would CONTINUOUSLY have to sell groceries. I have never seen a legit business that makes money without selling things to people and finding ongoing customers. I hope this helps you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. This is indeed the BEST business I have ever found that is actually working great and you make your total outlay out within no time. It is work as any other business...but worth it
  7. tonyb New Member

The other thing that has helped me succeed with the 1 Step System is this free ebook at moneyinyapocket dot info . Using that FREE ebook and the leads has helped me soar.

Tony
  8. AlanSchmidt New Member

Hey Friends....

Help me understand something here...

My KEY concern as to whether this IS
    truly a solid business opportunity based
    on INTEGRITY - - - VS - - - a FAST MONEY
    CON GAME boils down to one factor...

....plain & simple >>> the Quality and Caliber
    of the product itself.

Marketing Informational products runs a WIDE
    gamut - - - quality & caliber wise.

From worthless/destructive
    cheesily written/produced materials to mediocre somewhat
    helpful info beginners might find helpful to truly strategic and
    powerful insights of ELITE marketing that can help propel
    you forward. i.e. such as Jay Abraham, Dan Kennedy

I recently purchased Mike Filsaimes $1000 Butterfly Marketing
    course. One of his guest speakers 50 minute talk was worth
    $1000 itself.

Talk to ahighly experienced SUCCCESSFUL biz expert and his
    "high fee" can be a pittance compared towhat you make or
    save...

So WHO are the speakers/contributors on this ! Step System
    program that Rod says is worth $2400?

Grade it PLEASE!

1 = Out of date junky ebooks
    5 = self proclaimed gurus putting out decent stuff but have
    little or no REAL world business experience and achievement.
    !0 = Mega real world experience and responsible for moving
    hundreds of MILLIONS to BILLIONS of dollars of "stuff".
    {as Kennedy and Abraham are well known to have done}

If this is TRULY a well put together QUALITY product --- then this
    is a REALLY good opportunity.

Can anybody HONESTLY shed some light...?

THANK Y'ALL VERY MUCH

Sincerely,
    Alan W. Schmidt
  9. made2prosper New Member

Hey Alan... Give me a call at 419-221-0947. My name is Scott Bland. I would be more than happy to "shed the light" as you have asked. There is alot of information I could give... BUT that is alot of typing. If you would like I can make the call to you also. Just leave me your # at [email protected]
    Scott...
  10. str8tothetop New Member

Heyas Scott, noticed you have not posted for awhile, are things still going well? It seems 1step postings have stopped and I am not sure why?
  11. made2prosper New Member

Things are going great! I just am not going to keep posting things due to what others have been saying in regards to it. I wanted to help folks in letting them know that this really is a great home business...but I will do it elsewhere cause it seems folks here are not to appreciative of knowledgable experience
  12. dreamweavinit New Member

Some of you seem to be spending a lot of money.
    It has been some time for some of you with the 1stepsystem.

How do you feel about it?
  13. made2prosper New Member

I have been with the company for close to a month now... How do I feel? BLESSED! I cannot believe how well this program is working for me. I have to admit.... you truely do create your own world by what you say and think. I have given my number out here several times... and those that have called me, know once they have joined IT IS A FOR REAL deal! I wish they would post here too!
  14. wanttosucceed New Member

hi all,
    I've read all of the posts made on the 1ss in this topic.
    I just signed up for the teleseminar as well, however,
    what I would like to know is,
    what if all of a sudden you want to withdraw? You dont want to pay that 29.97 every single month to keep your website running.
    Is that even possible, or, do you have to stay in once you're in.

Now, of course you wouldnt want to do that if you're raking in 500+ a day..but hypothetically.
    Thank you so much for answering that question.
  15. made2prosper New Member

Hello Want2Succeed,

Once you join you have 30 days to withdraw...it is up to your sponsor to send you the $500 back. Why anyone would want to get out is beyond me. I think it is so funny how folks believe to start a business they will be making $$ in less than 30 days anyways... what this business is has totally changed the way I think about home business. It DOES work if you work it. You can and most likely be in profit before your 30 days is up. No where have I found where you can make this type of money... So, long story short, get with an honest sponsor who will give you back your $$ if it gets to that point. Remember to that there is power in your tongue... so whatever you are thinking and whatever you are speaking will manifest. DON'T start this business already in a default thinking WHAT IF's it will totally hurt you...Come in thinking you can DO ALL THINGS! You will be amazed!!!
  16. wanttosucceed New Member

Thanks, made2prosper, for giving me the information about the 30 days and the sponsor relationship.
    However, I would like to know, after the 30 days are up, and lets say I make money for a while, then it all stops, do I still get charged monthly?
  17. FriedxTofu New Member

^ you can put you website on pause by stop payin the month fee.

once you start paying your monthly service, youre back in business.

man, i`m having such a blast with this system. Check out my website for the complete overview on how it works and the cost.

for any questions talk with my directly online

AIM: SamuraiVD

i`m always on [IMG]
  18. made2prosper New Member

Yes... you can pause your account... HOWEVER if anyone signs up they you would NOT get the $500. HOnestly if you are making Two to Three Thousand EXTRA per month... wouldn't you want to pay the $29? Let me know if you have questions... CONTACT LINK ON SITE...
  19. wanttosucceed New Member

of course if we're making that much money..I wouldnt want to put my website on pause. thank you so much for answering my question.
  20. inter New Member

Interested to join