1StepSystem

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by internetcash, Feb 17, 2006.

1. made2prosper New Member

Folks need to be careful the way they enter a thing. If you enter already with a mindset, "This will not work" Then for you, it won't. There is a quote I forget who it is by that says, "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't either way you are right!" I believe it was Henry Ford.
  2. made2prosper New Member

Hello everyone! How are we all doing with the 1Step?
    I am doing very well... actually I say, THIS IS GOD SENT!
    I love the way the owners communicate with the folks and we are all able to support one another... make sure you get ahold of your sponsors to help you... It is not fair to just give away two people if they are truely not helping you.
  3. seraffa New Member

Daniel! I know one other member of 1-step who was telling me to Western Union the commission of $500 to her.....can't I pay thru credit card or pay pal? I ideally want to put it on my credit card....I don't have that much start-up money . When someone tells me Western Union that is a red flag to me. ~S.
  4. made2prosper New Member

Seraffa... You can only pay with the way that your sponsor has set up on their pay page. Does your sponsor have a credit or paypal submit?

Do you have a sponsor yet?

For what it is worth... I have Paypal, E-gold, Money Order on mine. I think, once a person gets to the pay site.... you want to convenience them all you can... THey are almost there! lol
  5. wanttosucceed New Member

Hi everyone,
    I know that paypal sometimes freezes your account if you have too much coming in per month. What other methods do you guys recommend?
  6. made2prosper New Member

I have not heard of that... and what is to much? I have had no problem with anything... yet.
  7. Vishal P. Rao Administrator

This thread is closed. Please discuss more about 1StepSystem opportunity in the 1StepSystem forum.