2 bucks an ad

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by garygoh, Oct 25, 2009.

1. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Just wondering anyone here advertised their sites in "2 bucks an ad" before? How's the results. Mind to share?

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Never heard of them until now. If all they charge is $2 per ad, you could always do a test and see what kind of results you get. You also might want to check out USfreeads.com to get some free or low cost advertising.
  3. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Hi getagrip, thanks for your prompt response. "2 bucks an ad" is an ezine ad that I found from the search engine.

I haven't decided whether to try it or not. It's actually $10 for an ad. They will run your ad in a group of ezine with more than 100,000 subscribers .
  4. dula14

dula14 New Member

So since it's $10, I'm guessing the ad is placed in 5 groups for a total of $2 per group. Does each group have 100,000 subscribers or is it a total of 100,000 for the 5 combined?

It it's indeed a total of 500,000 subscribers your ad would be placed in front of then it maybe well worth $10 because even with a weak response of say .01%, you're getting about 50 clicks on your link. That's about 20 cents per click which is better than most ppc programs out there.
  5. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Never even heard of them before. Maybe contacting the webmasters of high PR blogs and sites and advertise directly on their sites can give a good result.
  6. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I've heard of it. Never tried it. Keep us posted on how it goes. All online marketers are continuously looking for proven web traffic resources.