2 goals that I am achieving!

Discussion in 'Diet and Nutrition' started by jdejvet, Sep 15, 2007.

1. SD44

SD44 New Member

I never seen this one before...income4beginners, i'm new to this forum by the way, just want to say what's up to everybody. I'll be taking a look at some of the opps posted here.

2. rimaforce

rimaforce New Member

Hi Jennifer,

First of all, congrats of losing weight... When you feel you're better in shape, then a lot of other things will go smoother...

A work at home biz is something that takes time... It doesn't matter what kind of business you have, you've to treat the business as an actual business with goals, timemanagement, bookkeeping etc...

You can only fail when you QUIT, so in all circumstances, how difficult it sometimes is, please do not QUIT!

And I can say from experience....

Keep up the good work and stay healthy and become wealthy!!!

Richard

3. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

Good job and keep up the good work. If you don't have your health you have nothing.

4. kingjim

kingjim New Member

Well done that is a nice achievement. Perhaps you could combine your goals and use your personal story in your business. When I investigated Isagenix there were many people that used their weight loss as a way to talk about the business. I didn't like having to follow people up all the time but it seemed ok.

I prefer a business that you don't have to talk with people directly-too many years in customer service [​IMG]

Well done though a good story-thanks. The beauty of goal setting is you can measure your achievement.

KJ

5. 1004me

1004me New Member

Good job, I'm glad you found the secret to weight loss which is making the effort. I hope you continue to do well, my goal is simple to increase my monthly income by $3000.

Here's to your success and mine as well.

6. bing

bing New Member

Brooke: Theres a lot to be said about the chemicals and crazy ingredients we put into our bodies. Read the nutrition facts on everything you eat and you'll start to be very picky. Even "whole grain" bread has tons of corn syrup and high fructose..... I could go on forever on this topic!!
    Very true! I never had a problem with my weight...no matter what I eat, LOL. But health matters to me and I am inclined to organic foods and having a healthy lifestyle.

To Jennifer, congratulations! I plan to have the same goal as your second one. But still a plan, I don't know exactly where to start. [​IMG]

7. tmrt23

tmrt23 New Member

Well I have similar goals. I had my daughter a year ago and still struggling with the weight but my sister-in-law told me about the body magic, it helps you to lose weight by wearing it because it redistributes the fat and it curbs your cravings so that is helping me with the weight.
    As far as working from home goes it is coming on fine, I started not too long ago and things are looking promising.
    Congrats jdejvet! Keep going

8. ChristinaM

ChristinaM New Member

You need a good food stategy to lose consistenly. Watch your carbs and try to eat 5-6 small meals everyday to help increase your metabolism.