2010 Goal

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mtran2000, Jan 16, 2010.

1. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

I have set a goal to be making at least $500 a month by the end of 2010 with some type of internet business. I do not have a clear cut plan to get there as of yet but I am diligently researching things.

Anyone else set a 2010 goal?

Mark

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yup - mine is set at $3000 a month with the various things I do... right now if varies from about $500 to $1500 a month, after about a year of hard work so I may get there... [​IMG]

3. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

I hope to achieve my 2010 goal and then set future goals much higher.

Mark

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

You are setting a realistic goal and I wish you much success![​IMG]

5. garygoh

garygoh New Member

$500 is really doable and achievable within a year's time. Maybe you can achieve it with 1 - 3 adsense websites and the balance from affiliate commission.

6. Graham scass

Graham scass New Member

my goal this year is to give up my day job and do this full time.

7. ongtina

ongtina New Member

It's good to have goals, work for it . CHEERS! I've started on mine, which is to blog. I have another goal and that is to create my website.

8. caroline6391

caroline6391 New Member

I would LOVE to quit at least one (maybe two!!) of my three jobs and be able to focus more on school more comfortably.

When I post on forums I am a lot more optimistic! Thanks to everyone.[​IMG]

9. Margaretgc

Margaretgc Guest

I have two elderly parents that I am responsible for, and working a 9-5 while building my business is really tough. They need me more and more, so my goal is to get to a place in 2010 where I can quit my job and match the income with working from home. Wish me luck!

10. tandre

tandre New Member

Great topic! My goal is to get some more financial freedom and flexibility in my life. To me, that means at least $1500 a month. Hard for me to see this but I keep working at it

11. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

It is very much possible to earn $500 a month or more by the end of 2010.

You just need to find a good program that can run for you on auto-pilot and work it correctly to make it work for you.

Mark, I really do hope that you take me on my offer to you and if you follow me and my advice, you will be able to reach you income goal.

Tal

12. mtran2000

mtran2000 New Member

I would like to make a lot more than $500 a month by the end of 2010 but I feel too many set unrealistic goals and become disillusioned and lose focus. Rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

Mark

13. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

mtran2000
    Nice goal to set, if you have a dream of eventually being a fulltime work at home person, go for it, i can personally say it is worth going for your dreams they can come true.