2X2 Prosperity Formula program, is it good?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Jonathan25, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Jonathan25

Jonathan25 New Member

Hello people!

I'm a complete beginner in internet marketing. Since a good 2 months, I'm doing a lot of research to avoid all of the exisiting scams and I've come across two interesting programs: this one mentionned in the post title and the IPC program.

I've seen several comments on the IPC program and they are all like 90% good and I can understand that those people are working with this program in order to make money (taking some time each day).

However, I didnt find a single post on this forum about someone who started a tread about the 2x2 Prosperity Formula program, by doing a search. Can some people give me feedback about it?

http://www.2x2prosperityformula.com/

[Link added - Admin]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

There are so many new programs popping up every day just like this that it is virtually impossible to stay on top of them. Most of them last about 9 months to a few years and then they are gone again... in some cases the same people restart them under different names...because it is a well known fact that the owners will make the most money in the first few years and during pre-launch then it all fades off and they need to start a new something... and I think maybe the same guy that started this also did the following...

AutomatedPortfolio.com

MyCruiseToCash.com

MyBigTicketToWealth.com

PassportToWealth.com

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

I agree with mountainmom5. The programs changes very fast and they wasn't been there long.

Long enough to help the product owner to earn tons of money.

4. 7FigureHelper

7FigureHelper New Member

Jonathan a few quick things to look at when joining a home biz.

1. Product - does it stand on its own without the business model surrounding it. (Ex: ebooks that you can get from anywhere on the net in my opinion would not be a good one.)

2. Management team - do they have proven success as internet marketers OR are they just good corporate people.

3. Comp plan - how many ways can you get paid. Is residual built into it. How much does the company keep for themselves vs paying out to the sales force.

4. Training and support - are they teaching new techniques using the internet, or are they teaching the more conventional method. Who is this to help guide you to your success.

Those are a few things to keep in mind. Of course there are more but i wanted to be as brief as possible.

5. ryan80

ryan80 Guest

These kind of programmes only earn the owner big bucks. there are plenty of other awesome online business opportunities out there.

6. Jonathan25

Jonathan25 New Member

Wow thank you people!!! The other program I was thinking about was the IPC Program. I wrote a post about it and I asked what is the success difference between the new IPC Instant cash and the normal IPC program. One gives below $100 and the other near $200. Some of you know those programs and I wanted them to give their opinions. Thanx for the warnings I dont think that I'm gonna stick to the 2x2 prosperity system anymore!

7. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Just to add my 2 cents, in terms of Internet marketing in general. I think and know that most programs that are designed are designed very well and work. Just because the people at the top make most of the money doesn't mean that you can't make money. The problem is the recruiting part of it. 99% of all the programs out there require YOU to recruit, sponsor, promote, drive traffic, etc... The reason there is a 97% failure rate is because in these hectic times, people will join thinking they are goig to do all those things but then end up not doing anything and therefore they make ZERO money. It's just the nature of the beast. 2x2 prosperity has a good system that works, but they didn't tell the truth in the begining and when it finally launched people realized they had to pay even more to get the marketing tools you need to recruit. You still had to do all the work in order to bring people in. I was in this and didn't stay in because I didn't want to have to spend additional monthly fees, likewise neither would any of my team that would join with me. There are some passive programs out there that you can do to make money, but if you want to make the BIG money, you do have to sponsor and promote. These are just my opinions of course, but there are good programs out there, I just think that people get caught up in the hype. To make that kind of money, you need to sponsor, but there are ways to make money without recruiting. Feel free to call if you have any questions, God Bless
    Jason
    636-294-3322

8. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

Jonathan25: The other program I was thinking about was the IPC Program.
    me too i was seriously considering it. but i did some research now,
    and i see it won't be easy to dominate that market.

I would push it, but i would rather go after another market.

9. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

I am in it and I feel like they do have a good system set up but you have to do your own sponsoring and can't just rely on spillover. They do provide training, however I am more involved in another program at the time which I feel everyone can succeed in.

Jason, when you got out of 2x2 Prosperity, do you mean to say you just don't promote it anymore or did you actually get a refund?

10. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

2x2prosperity, no i just don't promote it, i felt like it was my risk that i took and they didn't necessarily lie to me so i won't be going after a refund. You live and you learn. They do have an amazing variety of marketing tools, it's just that I didn't want to spend the extra money and have to do all the promoting and marketing myself. That's why i got away from it.
    Jason
    636-294-3322

11. Jonathan25

Jonathan25 New Member

Now I've just come across the Regenesis 2X2 system!!! Don't you see people a resemblance? The program is not the same, but it works also with a 2x2 matrix. The difference is that the sponsoring is DONE for you. I find it so hard to be true!

Does any people know if the founder of the Regenesis 2x2 system is the same than the Prosperity 2x2 system? It looks like yes! [​IMG]

12. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

No Jonathan, the founder of Regenesis 2x2 is not the same person as in 2x2 Prosperity. The major diference is that Regenesis will actually put 2 people in your matrix for you. 2x2 will have the tools for you to use or purchase to get people into your matrix and it's only $75 to join compared to $325. They are both good programs, I would just do your due dilligence on both of them before you jump in. There are a miriad of 2x2 matrix's out there, these are best because they are fast moving. The absolute BEST is a straight line matrix, this is where everyone benefits from everyone in the company no matter what. Always here to help,
    Jason
    636-294-3322

13. 2x2Prosperity

2x2Prosperity New Member

Straight line matrix meaning something like fast profit powerlines?

Billy
    832-758-6191

14. littlebud

littlebud New Member

Hello, is there any way around giving them your SSN

15. skydancer

skydancer Banned

Just my thought on all and any of these 2x2 matrixes. First, is what they don't tell you and that is if you sign up and get two and if they do not get there two you are doomed. Then if those 4 do not get there two, guess what! You are doomed. You can follow this all the way down the line and if you get one do nothing idiot in your group guess what! You are doomed. Bottom line is that in order for you to get paid, you can not have any open positions, if you do guess what! You are doomed and since you can't be paid until you get rid of this person and the only way to do that is buy them out. Guess what!_________ (fill in blank). The only people making money on this true pyramid scheme is the owners, period!

Spillover? Do the math. If the company sponsors your first two and if a thousand people signed up that would require 2,000 more participants, after that 4,000 then 8,000, 16,000 32,000, 64,000, 128,000, 256,000 etc.

Sorry folks! but there is not enough people who will sign up for this border line scam.

Then you have a whole lot of addditional expences, Please.

You need to think things out when getting envolved in any of these programs. Don't get carried away with the hype.

The only reason other people are pushing this program is because ther hopelessly tring to get you to give up your money.

16. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

LOL, so just copy and paste huh skydancer?

Littlebud, the only way around giving them your social is to sign up as a business account. The reason for them to ask for it is so they can 1099 you at the end of the year if your in the US. Hope this helps

17. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

2x2Prosperity: Straight line matrix meaning something like fast profit powerlines?

Could be similar to that, but there is actually a better straight line out there that is completely 100% straight line. I think the other ones are filled once it gets to a certain amount, then you go to the next one, still good though