30 Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by netresult, Jul 18, 2007.

1. netresult

netresult Member

Now, here is something that looks really good - take a look, I don't think you will be disappointed!

www.thirtydaychallenge.com

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah, looks good

3. nickv_uk

nickv_uk New Member

Hi,

Yup I signed up too. Maybe give me a much needed kickstart.

Nickv

4. jhardydj

jhardydj New Member

I am on the mailing list for this aswell , cant wait!

-Jay

5. jameszz

jameszz New Member

looks good

6. makemoneyonline

So has anyone tried this yet?

7. sonia431

sonia431 New Member

I signed up yesterday as I saw Ed Dale's name on there. I had been thru another 60 day program(Stompernet SIMPLE) designed for newbies(where Ed was a mentor). It was a great course hence I joined this one as well. 30daychallenge is a bit different from SIMPLE as it is designed around web 2.0 stuff(most current technology).

Does anybody know what is the cost of 30daychallenge program(tution fee)?

Sonia.

8. makemoneyonline

Quoting: sonia431Does anybody know what is the cost of 30daychallenge program(tution fee)?

errrr.. its free I think.

9. netresult

netresult Member

The whole thing is free. I find it a revelation, at last an internet course that delivers.

All supported by a great forum.

I know I have sounded cynical in previous posts, certainly I have made few friends in criticising the scammers!!.... But UWP, Coastal, Passport to Wealth etc etc hang your heads in shame.

10. PT Dude

PT Dude New Member

I like the course as well but why should all of those companies hang their heads in shame?

11. netresult

netresult Member

I like the course as well but why should all of those companies hang their heads in shame?

Oh dear....They will have no shortage of 'investors', will they?

12. kohuether

kohuether New Member

I am doing this as well. It is completely free. I've gotten through three days worth of lessons and half of the preseason stuff and already I feel like I learned A LOT.

13. Grant Wilson

Grant Wilson New Member

I just signed up with 30 Day challenge for 2008
    and almost finished the Pre Season, I have to admit
    going through the Pre-Season for 2008 has really
    changed my direction with marketing online.

I see that some of you did the 30 Day Challenge in
    2007, how did it go?

What was your results and your conclusion?

Have an Inspiring Day

Grant Wilson

14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

I have had a look and signed but havent done much on it so far, how is everyone else doing ?

15. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Anyone, even the veterans will learn something from the 30DC.
    Ed Dale is a fun guy to learn from, not boring and knows his stuff.
    You can't beat free and all the time you spend on it is well worth it.
    Great for beginners like myself.
    My 2 cents.
    Sonni

16. dawnmo

dawnmo New Member

I participated last year and learned a lot.

17. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I have completed the Thirty Day Challenge this year, and it was a wonderful experience which complimented my Wealthy Affiliate University education beautifully.
    I plan to join The Immediate Edge very shortly also.

This year, the Challenge and forum will be left open all year, as well as the lessons being delivered via auto responder.

Anyone will benefit from this awesome program, whether you love Wealthy Affiliate as I do, or are a complete beginner, or a master marketer.

I made a team joke that I have an Australian accent from listening to Ed, as I have watched everything including TDC TV shows.
    I really think those are great guys.

Victoria

18. madxtremo

madxtremo New Member

nothing special [​IMG]

19. KDMiller55

KDMiller55 New Member

16 Oct 2008 00:38 - Attached on merging:
    Amazon Widget Question

This is addressed to anyone participating in the Thirty Day Challenge:

In the Day 4 video concerning creating Amazon links, the speaker selects a widget called Product Links from within the affiliates area. The U.S. Version of Amazon doesn't appear to have this particular widget available. Has anyone run into this and solved or found a way around this problem? I'm trying to follow this project as closely as I can, and I'm a little stumped right now.

ANy help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

20. sauzee

sauzee New Member

I'm currently working my way through the course and am finding it really enjoyable. I've completed 10 days so far and would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about giving it a go. Ed is very easy to watch and it doesn't feel like your actually working while going through the challenge.