3500 weekly

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ebay_addict, Aug 1, 2006.

1. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Has anyone tried the program called "3500 weekly"? You'll find it if you search clickbank. I've purchased this program, and i'm not sure if it is a scam yet. I haven't made any money from it yet, and i'm considering writing a review on it because I'm not very impressed with it so far.

2. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

I cannot understand why anyone should invest money in any program without trying to learn enough about it. Never get carried away by a name. There is nothing in it.

3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

purchased it... scam.

4. cuddlescanada

cuddlescanada New Member

Hi Ebay-addict,
    I am sorry to have to tell you or you may have worked it out by now these guys are a scam, I have done a little research for you and if you go to www.gobbb.org the Better Business Bureau of Tennessee they have 11 complaintes filed regards to these guys, they also list other websites these guys are running. Here is a list of the sites they have, I would contact the BBB and file a complainte, sorry for the bad news.
    Other websites these guys have are:

Internet Secrets
    3500 Weekley
    Lottery Secrests

5. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Yeah I figured. Well, thats why were are here right? To get info on products! Thanks for the info

6. madnawat

madnawat New Member

Thanx for the information..

7. makemoneyonline

I actually purchased this on eBay. I wonder if she is still selling it there.

8. prathamesh

prathamesh New Member

i dont understand why every where we need to buy something to start a buissness. Why there is no site to start a buissness without any investment of single penny.

9. makemoneyonline

Quoting: prathameshi dont understand why every where we need to buy something to start a buissness. Why there is no site to start a buissness without any investment of single penny.
    Because that is how the people make their money.

10. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

Quoting: prathameshi dont understand why every where we need to buy something to start a buissness. Why there is no site to start a buissness without any investment of single penny.

There is....It's called forums.

Stay away from 3500 Weekly!

11. Princeamor

Princeamor New Member

[​IMG] Hey, I tried the program myself as well for 2 months and I just cancelled because I noticed that the links they put on the page u set up for them are actually their own clickbank hoplinks not the ones you give them...... so essentially you make a free website for them to promote and they make money...

SCAM!

12. amysp

amysp New Member

Please write your review. I have just purchased the Super VIP Program for $97.00 and was getting funds together to purchase domains that includes the 300+ webpages, when I thought I'd better see if there was any bad press on them. Well, I have found quite a lot on bad reports on Jean and Randy Jett's 3500weekly, there youwillgetpaid, myworkisfree, bigchecksinthemail sites. I thinks it is a scam and they got me. I wrote an email last night with some questions and today received an email reply saying to give them 48 hours to respond. If they had the time to say that, why didn't they address my questions. I am going to request a refund.[​IMG]