$400.000 Success possible with Global Resorts??

Discussion in 'Global Resorts Network' started by mentoru2success, May 9, 2008.

1. mentoru2success

mentoru2success New Member

$400,000 income possible ??
    Hey all,
    Just want to let people know of some of the tremendous success that
    has allowed my team members to make 6 figures with Global resorts.
    My mentor and coach even making $16,000 a week. He uses the same
    simple methods that I use and teach others to implement everyday.
    Simple things liek personal branding through video and automation for starters..
    thanks all
    Dan H

2. victorious

victorious New Member

We're not allowed to make income claims with Global, so I'll stick by the rules. All I can say is our Global Dream Team is growing leaps and bounds because we're committed to our team members and to our business.

3. gmax

gmax New Member

You know...it's ironically funny. MLM's and Direct Sellers cannot make income claims to potential members---yet and still--the states and Government conspire to do the same thing...but for them--it's legal! Take for example your state lottery! They can make all kinds of income claims AND show you *winners* holding up a huuuuge sign to (entice) would be players--but MLM'rs can't!

What's wrong with that picture...?[​IMG]

Here's a great link by Mr. Tim Sales that explains it all!

www.brilliantexchange.com/blog/?p=98

4. victorious

victorious New Member

All I know is I'll stick by the rule LOL!

5. elysyan

elysyan New Member

I am sorry but is that a "." decimal point in your title. See $400. you just lost me. If you cannot write your numbers correctly how do you ever expect somone to believe you make it. I am not knocking you but check your details. I am sure you guys are doing great besides I make those mistakes myself. Much success to you!!!

6. gmax

gmax New Member

The *real* $100,000 question is....who taught some people to put the $ at the back of the number--instead of at the front? [​IMG]

7. mentoru2success

Hey all,
    First off, this is not MLM. We promote a great stand alone product that has tremendous value and has been sold for over 21 years.
    Global Resorts gives access to over 5000 4-5 star resorts for $298 a week . This saves people thousands on trips that they would be taking anyway.
    Dan H

8. mentoru2success

I am not promising that anyone would make that amount. Just simply letting people know about the success that we are experiencing with
    Global Resorts.

9. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

The same posting is on many message boards. People dont want to hear hype. They want to hear what you can do for them. Can you teach them lead generation, can you prospect, can you close. People dont want to hear about what your upline is doing if they are joining you in the business. They want to hear what you can do for them.

In my five years plus working from home you have to become a master marketer, prospector, and closer to make real big money. That means learning posture and becoming a leader. I have mastered a lot of these things but that in no way means that you will make money if you join me . You must do the work and take the advice and training. I have all the tools in place and so should you.

Good Luck to all.

10. mentoru2success

Hi. Sorry no hype here. Its funny as soon as you make that statement you turn around and claim that you are a "master marketer".

11. mentoru2success

Since you are asking me exactly how I help out my partners, I will let you know a few of the ways.
    My website outlines all that both my team and I provide for our partners. As I said " I teach and use everyday"

Right off the bat I give my partners a personally branded site and start sending some initial traffic to it.
    I show my partners the importance of personal branding which allows them to stick out from the Global Resorts herd.
    I teach web 2.0 to my partners as well as how to be successful with
    Adwords.
    My team and I hosted the first Global Summit in Phoenix AZ a few months ago. The key note speaker was Global Resorts president
    Al Morales himself. We have another summit coming up in August.

Thanks all
    Dan Hernandez

12. gmax

gmax New Member

Yep, Dan! Your team and Christine McIvor's team are about the only one's who are forward thinkers and who actually reach out and help their members succeed. Their success is your success! As they say, there is no *I* in team...[​IMG]

13. allwinners

allwinners Guest

mentoru2success: First off, this is not MLM. We promote a great stand alone product that has tremendous value and has been sold for over 21 years.
    Global Resorts gives access to over 5000 4-5 star resorts for $298 a week . This saves people thousands on trips that they would be taking anyway.
    Dan H

How can you claim that this is not MLM?! Regardless of what they offer, and how much it is, don't you make your money off the sales of those in your team, and therefore under you? Don't those people make their money from sales made by thier downline? I mean you dont all share in the sales of all team members do you?

MLM (Multi Level Marketing) is the vehicle by which sales or income is made, it does not describe any commodity or company. I would be interested in what you term this type of selling, if it is not MLM!?

14. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Buyer Beware!

Do your due diligence !!!

15. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

The GRN product is rock solid, there is nothing to be "aware" about. Not many opptys match what grn can offer in regard to systems and product. The key to making money though is being a leader and doing what it takes to be successful. Sure personal branding and third party validations are great but if you are not prepared to personally cultivate your business via lead generation, prospecting, and closing then you are dead in the water no matter who you join.

16. mentoru2success

MLM usually focuses on recruiting with no real product.
    Global Resorts focuses on a great product that has been sold for over 21 years. The membership allows you access to over 5000 4-5 star resorts for starting at $298.
    No is not fair to stereo type or lump businesses together.

Thanks though.
    Dan