$500 Book? (Not if you know this ...)

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by kingjim, Sep 17, 2008.

1. kingjim

kingjim New Member

Hey All:

Mark Joyner's book "Mind Control Marketing" is out of print.
    Used copies of it are being sold on the Amazon marketplace
    for $500 a pop!
    Mark released it as an ebook a few months ago and today it's
    still being sold for $500.

Anyway, to mix things up (as Mark likes to do) he has put
    two chapters of the book up online that you can download
    right now:

Mind Control Marketing

When you see the cartoons in the book - and the stunning
    simplicity of the ideas - it's easy to see why this book
    has created such a stir ...

Robert Anton Wilson called it "the best book of the new

Joe Vitale called it "... a masterpiece."

I gotta admit - this book is one of the few I reach to over
    and over again.

I use Mark's stuff every day as he talks about 3 sources of power...time, energy and money. When we start to make progress with these every day little by little we improve our lives.

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

3. kingjim

kingjim New Member

hehe point taken, hey Mark Joyner is a keen marketer right it's called marketers licence [​IMG]

I just thought thought a couple of free chapters was good value [​IMG]

4. Newbie Shield

Hi KJ,

Yes, Mark is a keen marketer. I've run across his name many times over the years. It's all over the net.

The free chapters are definitely a good value. He has a number of books up for sale at Amazon. You might be able to find one that appeals to you.

~Newbie Shield~
  5. kingjim

kingjim New Member

Well I guess it would be hard to miss him. I also know that he is a keen environmentalist which is good news to some. As a student of psychology I have studied the lasw of success and personal development-I want to succeed obviously [​IMG]

I am a member of his simple-ology site which is free. He has broken down success actions and thinking into simple steps. The 3 sources of power he calls time, energy and money and the 5 laws of simple-ology he states as the Law of straight lines, clear vision, focused attention, focused energy and action/reaction.

They are pretty obvious but as I analysed the road blocks to my success I identified things from those laws above that I was/wasn't doing.

I think it's good stuff and is helping me stay on track. The book has a good rap from Joe Vitale too and if you have read any of his stuff he is also a master. His idea of Intentionality-of asking the universe what you want is a great philosophy too.

6. Newbie Shield

You're right, Vitale is also quite good. You might check into Jung, Joseph Campbell (The Power Of Myth), and Seth Godin (owner of Squidoo - see his YouTube stuff for starters).

I'm glad to hear that you are able to derive benefit from putting that stuff into practice.

~Newbie Shield~