8 Steps To Rise Up In The Marketplace

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Conor Doherty, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Conor Doherty

Conor Doherty New Member

If you want to rise up in the marketplace is not to hard and it all comes down to these 8 steps.

Step 1: Figure out what your market wants.

Step 2: Figure out what all the top leaders are doing.

Step 3: Figure out how you can compete and stand out.

Step 4: Master a traffic source to drive laser targeted leads into your funnel.

Step 5: Create valuable content that serves that market to build a relationship with them.

Step 6: Provide a solution to solve their problems(biz opp, yourself, affiliate offer)

Step 7: Make money

Step 8. Reinvest and scale up

It's that simple, but most people will skip step 1 so the other 7 steps won't work without step 1
    payment proof and A8ch like this.
  2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

I like the sequence of steps you listed above.
    I couldn't help but notice that each step mentioned prompts the question, "How?"
    I saw that as an opportunity to supply the answers to people looking to rise up in the marketplace.
    You could create an 8-module course/product to do just that.
    Give it a descriptive name like "Eight Simple Steps to Success Online" or "The 8-Step Success Formula".
    Use PowerPoint & over-the-shoulder video, screenshots and other presentation devices.
    Sell it as a multi-week online course, a membership or a mid-price comprehensive product download.
    The possibilities are endless.

payment proof likes this.
  3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

One of the biggest mistakes people make is skipping that last step!
    Too many just take the money and run.
    Good advice.
    WorkAtHome_Pam and payment proof like this.
  4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Agreed. You have to reinvest in yourself. :)

Great list Conor.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Once you know what works and what doesn't, scaling up will make you a lot more profits.
  6. WorkAtHome_Pam

WorkAtHome_Pam New Member

Completely agree, and yet it is one of the most vital.

I believe that because so many people see "free opportunities" to make money online, that they get into that mentality and refuse to spend any. The sad part is, they are looking for "free" because of money problems....but this doesn't change the facts.

The facts that my online history has taught me, there is no such thing as "free money." When a legitimate income is being sought, it will always require legitimate expenses. Just no shortcut in my experience.