A hello forum?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by aspong, Aug 28, 2006.

1. aspong

aspong New Member

Hi,

I've just now signed up. I came here as a result of Googling Russell Gain and came across this thread
    http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/archive/about179.html

Thanks, it was a good and valuable read. And finally something tangible about herbalife.

Forums that I've been a member (and admin) of in the past have usually had a welcome forum where people say hello when they first join. You might find it friendly and useful. Just a suggestion.

Anyway, I'm glad Google brought me here. Seems like an enormously useful place. Like the title suggests, I'm looking for something handy in the way of work-from-home that isn't an MLM and pays a lot better than sweatshop rates.

I shall be reading with interest, and contributing hopefully useful stuff too.

Andrew
  2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Quoting: aspongForums that I've been a member (and admin) of in the past have usually had a welcome forum where people say hello when they first join. You might find it friendly and useful. Just a suggestion.

I have seen that such welcome forums are usually abused a lot by posting self-promitonal messages in disguise of saying hello. It simply puts a lot of load on the admin.
  3. netjobs

netjobs Member

No need of a separate hello forum... now i will say you... hello and welcome..[​IMG]
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hello Andrew,

Welcome to the forum. You've certainly come to a place where there's much information and discussion on several work-at-home opportunities. The members are pretty cool too!

Hermas