A Hillary Clinton Joke

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Singapoor, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Last week's "My husband is not secretary of state, I am" situation has Hillary Clinton on my mind. So, I thought I'd add an old Clinton joke to the section [​IMG].

~~~~~~~~~~~

The President and Mrs. Clinton are vacationing in their home state of Arkansas. On a venture one day, they stopped at a service station to fill up the car with gas. It seemed that the owner of the station was once Hillary's high school love. They exchanged hellos, and the Clintons went on their way.

As they drove on toward destination, Bill put his arm around Hillary and said, "Well, honey, if you had stayed with him, you would be the wife of a service station owner today."

She smirked and replied, "No, if I had stayed with him, he would be President of the United States."

2. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

3. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Thanks Hermas [​IMG].

4. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

lol haha.. that was funny..

5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Singapoor,

Good humor :)

I bet you'd agree with me when I say they both rock. Hard to say what they'd have each accomplished if they hadn't gotten married.

Interesting thought.

~Newbie Shield~

6. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

I'm glad you enjoyed it John.

Hi NS,

Actually I do agree that they're both capable, driven, individuals with slightly different skillsets/strengths. But as with topics like religion, earnings, and sexuality, it's bad etiquette to go too deep into politics at the dinner table [​IMG].

So to keep the thread superficial and lighthearted, I'll stop at saying that I also agree when you bring up the fact that it's interesting to think about what may have been accomplished had they not married.

7. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

LOL - I just absolutely adore how we can have such educationally funny discussions in the coffee break room.[​IMG]

9. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Thanks Vishal [​IMG].

Me too M5.

10. lanitap

lanitap New Member

that was funny[​IMG]

11. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

Glad you liked it lanitap [​IMG]

12. daniel

daniel New Member