A Hot Simple Marketing Tip That Helps Your Home Business Prosper

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FreeCashMan, Mar 19, 2010.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Many online marketers building their list tend to shut it down on the weekend. Well I think this is a grave error.

I have consistently found that a good time to send a direct broadcast to my list is late Friday or early Saturday morning. Why?

Many people don't have time to get to their emails until the weekend. Therefore this is a good time to send a fresh new email to get their attention about your product/service or business opportunity.

I have consistently done this over the past couple of months and it has worked consistently to get the attention of people on my list. I generally get people to email me or call me in regards to my business opportunity just by saying something like "give me a call I'm around this weekend to help answer any questions you have, don't be shy"

So put this hot simple marketing tip in motion as you continue to grow your list, and may you have more success in growing your home business.

This is the type of proven marketing and training information and tips we share with our team to help them succeed in online marketing.

Make it a great weekend...and contact me I'll be around this weekend...don't be shy. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Good advice.

I have always sent out a broadcast early evening on a Friday.
  3. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hi freecashman,

wow! thanks for giving me a push on that , i have been thinking about it but never seem to get around to it. Your words have casted away the spell and will put it into action asap.Thank you again for your great push into action for the weekend. Good key.

4. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I will try it next weekend!
    Thank you for sharing your tip!
  5. sidney

sidney New Member

Thanks for sharing that with us.

I have been led to believe that a Wednesday or Thursday are the best days to send out Broadcasts. But looking over my analytics, it does appear that some Saturdays have had a huge amount of views other than the other two days.

I have set one up for this weekend.

Thanks again.

Best Wishes
  6. David_Ogden

David_Ogden New Member

I tend to market 7 days a week because of different time zones which results in "the weekend" occurring on different days to where I live in Malaysia which is 12 hours away from my main market North America. My Sunday is Saturday in the USA.