A Joke Per Day - everyday update

Discussion in 'Humor' started by RichYou, Dec 27, 2008.

1. RichYou

RichYou New Member

Two people were going fishing.
    They went a long way to buy the equipment, bait and a video camera. Then they drove to the seaside.
    The roads were bad, and their car was badly damaged, with dents here and there. Most of their equipment was damaged, too.
    After they reached the seaside, they caught only one fish.
    One of them said, "Business was really bad today. Do you know how much we spent on this one fish alone?"
    The other answered, "Of course, I do. We spent two thousand dollars on just this one. It is a little too much!"
    The first person then said, "Good thing we didn't catch more, or the costs would have been even higher. Two thousand dollars for one fish!"... [​IMG]

2. RichYou

RichYou New Member

There was a lady from the countryside who came to the city and checked into a hotel.
    Then she said to the bellman, "I refuse to take a tiny room like this, with no window and no bed in it! You can't treat me like a fool just because I don't travel much! I'm going to complain to the manager!"
    So the bellman said very politely, "Madam,this isn't your room. It's the elevator!"... [​IMG]

nidhish01 likes this.
  3. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Just saw this thread and felt like bringing it back to life. No disrespect to the blondes on the forum with this next joke

So three girls are lined up on execution day, all charged with murder, and are destined to be shot one by one. There was a red head, a brunette, and a blond. The red head was first, the guard lined up his gun and the chief began to direct him with " READY, AIM. .." and the Red head yelled " TORNADO!" Everyone ducked to the ground and the red head escaped just in time. Next was the Brunette. The guard re-lined up his gun and the chief began to call out " READY, AIM.." And the brunette yelled out " HURRICANE!! " once again, everyone ducked and the brunette escaped. By now the blond was finally catching on. The guard re-lined up his gun and the chief began his call again " Ready, Aim!!" And the blond yelled " FIRE!"

CKC and John Blue like this.
  4. HowieD

HowieD New Member

Ahhh! That was a good one! [​IMG] The fish one needs alittle work.

5. daniel

daniel New Member

Ha ha ha!!!I don't want to catch that kind of fish[​IMG]

6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

RichYou: There was a lady from the countryside who came to the city and checked into a hotel.
    Then she said to the bellman, "I refuse to take a tiny room like this, with no window and no bed in it! You can't treat me like a fool just because I don't travel much! I'm going to complain to the manager!"
    So the bellman said very politely, "Madam,this isn't your room. It's the elevator!".
    Good one. Reminds me of the movie BORAT. He went to the elavator and thought that this was his room

7. John Blue

John Blue New Member

:LOL: She did catch up with the two girls but didn't catch up on the chief. She has no idea with the chief's line. :ROFLMAO:

8. Priscilla Cooke

Priscilla Cooke New Member

9. nidhish01

nidhish01 New Member

I just love your joke dude..whats makes this even more funny is i had a same experience like this in real life . And yea trust me there are fools like this . :LOL: