A little help please

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Evdayenterprise, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Evdayenterprise

Evdayenterprise New Member

I bought an affiliate site (site in my sig) and I am selling programs for making money but i just found out i can sell anything with affiliate programs....I have had this for about 2 weeks and i have made about $28....do you guys think i should stick with this or switch to selling other things other than money making programs?

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

evdayenterprise,

You can definitely branch out to other affiliate type products, but if you are already generating income from this one, that is pretty good, depending on how much money and effort you are putting out for it.

It is usually best to keep each site related to one main topic. You can have a lot of sub topics, but they should be closely related to the main topic.

If you want to promote other types of affiliate products, it would be best to set up separate sites for each category. For instance, health products, diet products, etc.

Others may have a different view, but that is just my 2 cents. [​IMG]

By the way, do you actually use the products that you are promoting on this site? If you are and they are working for you, great. If not, consider promoting products that you can believe in wholeheartedly from personal experience.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Try out different programs, some things work out better than others

4. Evdayenterprise

Evdayenterprise New Member

thank you guys and girls.....i do have a couple of the ones i am selling and i believe they can work....If i stay with this and make $50 my first month i will be happy with that!

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Try things step by step.
    Since you are already making some money with it, you can start to explore other products while you still continue with it.

It will bring you greater wealth.