A resource for you to recruit people for your MLM biz

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by LeeJames, Jun 22, 2016.

1. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

Hi Everyone!

My name is Cheryl and I came across a great resource for anyone looking to promote their business, recruit, meet new people, network etc. There are tons of people on there with lots of great ideas and lots of networking opportunities!

MLM Gateway - www.mlmgateway.com

There are people on there looking for business opportunities, you can get great leads, you can promote your website and create business announcements and grow your business :)

Check it out!

Daniel c and payment proof like this.

YAGOOFT Active Member

Thanks Cheryl, always researching new strategies for generating new leads and prospects.

Success to all,
  3. Get Started

Get Started New Member

Hi Lee. I took a look but I'm afraid that I did not get past the capture page:) What would you say is the number one focus of this website?
  4. Ainley

Ainley New Member

5. Daniel c

Daniel c New Member

Looks to me like it's a site to recruit people and get recruited. Need credits to msg people and credits cost money. Sneaky! I like it....
  6. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

No problem! :)
  7. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

Hi Leila,
    I find it is a really great way to network, as well as get your name and biz out there. A lot of people on there are looking for businesses to get into. I have also found that users on there are very helpful as well! You can sign up for an account for free, take a look around the site to get a better fell for what its all about.
  8. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

Hi Ainley,
    No problem! Hope you find it useful :)
  9. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

It does depend on how much networking you plan to do on there. Everyone that signs up has the opportunity to network and connect with others for free. Another great thing about the site is that you get credits every time you post a business announcement! And business announcements are all about you and your biz! So the more you brag about what you do ;-) the more credits you get!
    Daniel c likes this.
  10. Daniel c

Daniel c New Member

I take my words back I like it
  11. LeeJames

LeeJames New Member

12. crisstar

crisstar Member

I too discovered this site almost a month ago. It's just one more tool to help you build your business and relationships in business. Definitely worth looking into!