Acme People Search (A GDI downline builder)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by karie, Jan 29, 2009.

1. karie

karie New Member

Hi,

For the posters who haven't had any success yet: Tissa now holds free Webinars to help you succeed with your search engine, his referral program, and GDI. During the Webinars, you can talk with him personally and ask questions. This is really great!

Karie

2. roncorbin

roncorbin New Member

Acme People Search is working for me.
    In less than 3 weeks time I have sponsored 12 people, and have helped scores of others get it set up.

I should be cashing out my $200 in a few weeks. Patience is the key to any porgrams

3. karie

karie New Member

Hi,

This is new from Tissa... you can get in a webinar with him to ask questions before sign up--

Questions Before Signing Up? Talk with Tissa!

If you haven't created your free search engine account yet, this is your opportunity to TALK WITH ME personally before you sign up! I will be available to answer any questions you may have about me and my program. Make sure you have your sign-up link handy since I will not be able to provide that during the Webinar! If necessary, contact whoever referred you and ask for their referral link, or be sure to BOOKMARK the Web page where you first heard about my program. I look forward to talking with you! ~Tissa Godavitarne

NOTE: This Webinar is for prospects ONLY. If you already have a search engine account, please attend the free Webinars listed in your back office (click on the 'Contact Tissa' link).

Go to TalkWithTissa.com to sign up for the webinar.

Karie

4. greeeeeeep

greeeeeeep New Member

Are there any members of acmepeoplesearch/
    How can i get in touch with Tissa Godavitarne?[​IMG]

5. roncorbin

roncorbin New Member

After reading this and seeing the numerous different views, you can see that as with any program... The results may vary.

We have people getting GDI referrals, APS referrals, and an array of results. The Spill over concept with GDI (Upline giving downline referrals.) is a concept that needs to be utilized more.

My downline, which albeit is not large, are in contact about this incentive.

6. BKenn01

BKenn01 New Member

First let me say I am glad to have found this forum. From what I have seen so far, there is a very helpful fantastic atmosphere here.

Then I have to say I am glad to have found this post. I thought after signing up with this program, I had been ripped off. I was excited when I found a decent domain by using the .ws extension.

But I was really concerned when I got to the 3rd step (not completed yet) and he requires the year with WA. What troubled me is it had to be the year program. I am going to revisit my this and reevaluate.

7. bells401

bells401 Member

Just wanted to say i am living proof that APS is legit and honest, i have made back my money invested since i started[​IMG]

Those of you reading this thread and want a legit online business,
    don't hesitate and just do it[​IMG]

8. Entrepreneur

Entrepreneur New Member

Hi evrybody!

I have just signed up the forum because I found this topic...

I am with APS for a couple of weeks and with a little effort I could find a few people to sign up with me at APS and GDI - Some of them left already.

My concern is that is is all promoted as a FREE program. As soon as you come to step 2 of registration - one will find out - it's not FREE at all.

When you then come to step 3 - I said to myself - OK let's try it (30 days free trial) - at least there will be some advertising for me and if it's OK, I will keep going...

The following 2 days I had 4 visits to my page brought to me by Tissa and then credited the $125.00 to me. I was then invited to "learn fishing" as most of you might know.

That's 3-4 weeks ago - NO advertising for me anymore since then!

See the conversation I had with "customer support" - It took more than 166 hours to get response at all...!

Copy of my conversation with ACME People Search:

Mon 27th Apr, 2009 (09:55:54)
    Message Hello Tissa!

Your advertising through out says that after registering for step3 that you would do the advertising for the People Search Engine - the same I do to my prospects...

I have had 3-4 visits on my first 2 days one week ago!

When will your advertising for my site start again?
    What would I pay 29.95 (after 30 days trial) for within step3 if not for the advertising?

I am feeling left alone right now a bit...

Not eveybody is willing to learn fishing - I talk about potential prospects...

Regards
    Stefan

Replied in 166 hours, 30 minutes!!!

Mon 4th May, 2009 (08:21:54)
    Hi Stefan,

Remember that the $29.95/month is not for Tissa's free advertising. His free advertising is just that - free. However, when you subscribe, he sends you free PPC traffic from his ad campaigns until you have reached at least $125 in guaranteed commissions (which you have - click on the "Referrals" link above). Once you have reached at least $125 in commissions, he no longer sends you free traffic. That's why it's important for you to click on that "Teach Me How to Fish" link so you can also LEARN how to generate targeted traffic - so you can reach your search engine's FULL income potential.

So what is the $29.95/month for? Your monthly subscription fee includes all of the following:

1) 100% Display Rate for Your Search Engine's Affiliate IDs

Not to be confused with advertising, a 100% Display Rate means that your search engine's affiliate IDs will be displayed to 100% of your visitors. When you're at the 100% Display Rate, visitors to your search engine will always use your affiliate links when they buy from ClickBank, HD Publishing or MyLife. (By comparison, if you're at the 65% Display Rate, your affiliate links will be used by only 65% of visitors to your search engine, reducing your earnings.)

If you cancel your monthly subscription, the Display Rate for your search engine's affiliate IDs will be reduced to 65%.

2) Full Access to Tissa's GDI "Secret" Sign-up Sauce Ingredients

Your monthly subscription also includes full access to the same GDI "ingredients" that Tissa and others use to climb the GDI Bonus Leaderboard week after week. These are powerful techniques that will help you grow your GDI downline and build a residual income stream for yourself. They are available to subscribers only, and are described in more detail when you click on the "GDI" link near the top of this page.

If you cancel your monthly subscription, all three of your GDI sign-up sauce ingredients will be deactivated.

3) Your "Super Affiliate Switch" Available as a Free Bonus

When Tissa's flips the "Super Affiliate Switch" for your search engine account, you can earn $110 commissions every time one of your search engine referrals signs up for hosting under Step 2. This powerful feature is offered by Tissa as a FREE BONUS for Wealthy Affiliate students who have met certain requirements. To learn more about the requirements, click on the "Add/Edit IDs" link near the top of this page.

If you cancel your monthly subscription, your Super Affiliate Switch for your account is automatically flipped to "Off".

Hopefully I helped to clarify the many benefits of your monthly subscription. Remember that your monthly subscription is not for free traffic, but for the three benefits I explained above. Tissa sends you free traffic only until you have reached the guaranteed commissions of at least $125, which you have. To reach your search engine's full income potential, click on the "Teach Me How to Fish" link when you first log into your back office. (You must be at the 100% Display Rate to access that link as well.)

Here to Help,
    Trish

I have some online ads running for my Search Engine and will mainly focus on GDI (Global Domain International) because I see much more potential there.

If they increase their services and bring the results they promote - I think it could be an interesting business. Even though it generates quickly competition within a niche market.

Just imagine all the members inflating the same keywords with Adwords...

All the best!

9. ptcshippam

ptcshippam New Member

I signed up for the APS last night. im going to proceed to step 2 today I think. This is a great site to have, Im sure i will be posting questions soon. THANKS!

10. BrandonMc

BrandonMc New Member

Good day all

I just signed up this week and listened in on one of his webinars today and he touched on a few points brought up in this tread.

The support ticket system is lacking at best. He fessed up to that fact that is is taking, in some cases, 4 days to reply to a ticket (as in my case). For that reason he is soon to launch a forum just for APC. At least that way it shouldn't take so long to get answers. And he was straight up about how he is working on other similar projects at the same time.

I think I understand his mind set here....

I will commend him on being able to create systems that work not only for him, but for those that will follow in his footsteps. He's not here to train anyone. He offers paid and free places to get training like WA where he gets commissions (for the PPC for new members) and the free Google Adwords training videos, even threw out a members Squidoo lens today full of free advertising option.

I am thinking (only because this is my mind set) that he is weeding out those that want to learn bad enough to actually do the work as opposed to those that want the work done for them. After all, people that just sit around and wait for something to happen are dead weight. Once you learn the basics of traffic and getting signups, you can right your own ticket. He's not to picky where you learn from either. The only real requirements is a GDI acct and the 30 bucks a month... and the willingness to learn one way or another.

If you are a member all ready, and you've looked through the back office, you also know that he also has plans to implement a forced matrix.

"Once you have at least six sign-ups on your GDI frontline (Level 1) I will automatically start promoting your frontline's GDI sign-up links so you can start building YOUR Level 2. Once each person on your frontline has at least six sign-ups on their frontline, I will automatically rotate through your Level 2 sign-ups until they each have at least six sign-ups - and so on, up to five layers deep. "

This is part of his "GDI secret sauce" - another part is that he continues to advertise your "capture page" instead of your People Search site.

As stated above - the $30 a month is pretty much just the 100% display rate like entrepreneur says. Yeah, as is - the $30 is questionable, but with the added features it sounds like it would be worth it.

About a year ago I was a member of another GDI downline building group. We were all doing well with spill over, nightly training, direct contact with upline and downline through Skype, etc... Well orginized. Then for some reason the creators of this group just up and disappeared. It was so new and growing so fast it just kinda imploded after that. People panicked and quit left and right.

Tissa has a good track record and is straight forward. I like that. This has all the makings of that previous 'team' effort with a firmer foundation.

I see good things ahead.

11. computerincome

computerincome New Member

G'day, im from Australia which can make it tricky doing business online sometimes. Since i ditched SpiderWeb a month ago Tissa and the Acme People search engine is proving a winner for me doubling the referrals i used to get. Check it out.

12. seraphim

seraphim New Member

Well I like the program. I had some concerns too about the math. Pluses for the free advertising as well. But when I do the math it all adds back up. For the basic 3 step plan you pay 39.75 a month inclusive of GDI, even if you do not get your $75 worth of referrals in 4 months you will still be in profit.

The key I have found is to use forums and the program's forum to hash things out with other members and tissa himself.

13. yonten

yonten New Member

karie: Tissa teaches people how to set up an effective PPC ad campaign using step-by-step screen shots. His training is really great!
    Karie, where can I find this Adword training?

-A

14. yahia

yahia Member

yonten: Karie, where can I find this Adword training?

Actually he doesn't. He sends you to either PPC class room (around $100/month) or wealthy affiliate (around $300/year), but he doesn't teach you by himself.

One of my famous questions to any affiliate manager or program owner: "what are the profitable keywords"?. Tissa couldn't, or didn't want to, answer this question.

From my own trial and error, the only profitable keywords are people names. I typed last names I got from the phone book and used them as keywords. They worked like a charm and they are extremely cheap to bid on.

That was a while ago, I am not into this model anymore.

15. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

I have noticed that squidoo have blacklisted acme people search. This must be for good reason!

16. myfatcash

myfatcash New Member

Well, I signed up with Acme People Search Engine some months ago. Now I have around $207 in my account. It is a slow start no doubt about that but the good part is that I am going to be paid on 14th of this month.

With payment proof in hand I am hoping to get some quick signups.

17. peterj07

peterj07 New Member

So what did you have to do to increase your earnings? I signed up the other day but don't really have the concept of what it is all about yet.

18. myfatcash

myfatcash New Member

peterj07: So what did you have to do to increase your earnings? I signed up the other day but don't really have the concept of what it is all about yet.

Referring others of course. The more people you sign up with your referral link, the more you earn.

If you have signed up, log in to your back office and complete Step 1, 2 & 3. After completion of Step 3, you will see your account credited with $125 in 24 hours.

Use your referral link and refer others. When your referrals complete step 1, you will earn $5, step 2 - $10 and step 3 - $15. You will also earn from either GDI or Hostgator. These are some of the sources of income; there are more.....total 8 of them.

If you have doubts, you can visit Tissa's forum and ask questions. You will find the link in your back office.

The minimum payout of APSE is $200

19. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

I tried Acme People Search and it sucked. I completed all the way up to Step 3. I stayed on Step 3 for almost 8 months. I paid the $29.95 for the extra traffic and then sent my own traffic which usually was more than Tissa's. I made about $50 from HD Publishing then nothing until I cancelled the search engine. So it cost me about $30 x 8 months plus the $10/month for GDI = $320.00 to earn $50. Not for me.

I had 4 sign ups and none of them made it to the 3rd step. If your referrals fail to reach the 3rd step, those $5 and $10 earned plus the $125 start to evaporate. Tissa starts charging withholding fees if your rating fails to progress pass Poor which means the referral did not monetize. If you can get enough people to make it to the 1st and 2nd steps to get your cash out to $200 you might stand a chance.

20. bells401

bells401 Member

Acme People Search is indeed a long process and you need to be very patient(like i was) in order to profit, i profited from both the referral and PPC side of it[​IMG]

I ended up taking on another program at the same time and doing very well with it, could not be happier[​IMG]