Acme People Search (A GDI downline builder)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by karie, Jan 29, 2009.

1. myfatcash

myfatcash New Member

krazyladyplz: I tried Acme People Search and it sucked. I completed all the way up to Step 3. I stayed on Step 3 for almost 8 months. I paid the $29.95 for the extra traffic and then sent my own traffic which usually was more than Tissa's. I made about $50 from HD Publishing then nothing until I cancelled the search engine. So it cost me about $30 x 8 months plus the $10/month for GDI = $320.00 to earn $50. Not for me.

I had 4 sign ups and none of them made it to the 3rd step. If your referrals fail to reach the 3rd step, those $5 and $10 earned plus the $125 start to evaporate. Tissa starts charging withholding fees if your rating fails to progress pass Poor which means the referral did not monetize. If you can get enough people to make it to the 1st and 2nd steps to get your cash out to $200 you might stand a chance.
    On 13th October I had posted a thread here (look above). Well tell you what I DIDN'T GET PAID. Suddenly I have become an INVALID USER. Smart fellas in the forum are telling me that I violated their TOS. Well, I know better.

Krazyladyplz, you are right about $125 evaporating.

To everyone: If MOST of your referrals don't complete step 2 and 3, forget about getting paid even if you have $200 in your account.

2. grh395

grh395 New Member

Hi all
    It's nice to see some people benifitting from Acme People Search. I tried it for a bit but was put off by the hidden costs and to be honest I didn't get anywhere so I pulled out. Not much staying power you might think and I agree but I think its good to be clear at the outset what the costs are. I am now involved with something else which is much simpler and if you have had success with Acme this will be really straightforward for you and easier to create a solid income. And if you luck enough to have a list .... you should be well away.
    Life is full of possibilities!
    Graham

3. yahia

yahia Member

grh395: And if you luck enough to have a list .... you should be well away.
    You just revealed the secret. I had been paid twice by Tissa because I have a list. I signed up 29 people my first day and qualified for payment twice in no time. That was just one email I've sent to my list. The second email added 15 more sign ups, and my autoresponder follow up with any of my lists includes a couple of emails about it, that's why I don't need to directly promote it.

But like anything else, that was at the beginning, then it started to fade. What stayed with me is my list.

Build lists guys,

4. Like all these come on programs, they are at best misleading, at worse, a total scam. Sure, some may be able to cash out the $125., but how many do so in 24 hours as promoted, never mind three months which is when most realize it was all hype to get people to join GDI deal. Not worth it folks, and just as many hear are starting to post their pathetic results, the same is true all over the internet, so it is just a matter of time and the truth comes out.

Good luck,

5. mmd365

mmd365 New Member

I see that many among you have had great success, but I'm having a problem getting in touch with my upline, nobodies number works and they don't directly answer questions when I email them. Thats if thet return them. I have joined everything and got myself turned around and need some guidance. If someone would be so kind. Give me a call 912-673-6266, 912-729-8801, 912-322-2801, 901-489-1007 Ask for Bernard GOD bless you all be safe over the holidays.

6. yahia

yahia Member

Bernard, I think it's too late now, promoting acme people search is not as easy as it used to be in January this year. If I were you I would go through acme people search forum, and leave your questions their. Here is the url of the forum:

http://acme-people-search-forum.com/

If your upline is not responding, I don't think they deserve you building a business for them. Just cancel and sign up under someone else if you like the idea. But as I said, it is not as hot as it used to be at the beginning of the year.

7. Agreed,

If you track back on forums like these, you will see the pump and dump crowd over and over, and if you get into any of these come on deals early, you may be able to cash out as promoted, but I bet most don't, at least that is how I see it.

After all, if you don't say you are doing well and have cashed out, how can you expect to draw others in? Isn't that why everyone is on forums, to go fishing, so you have to have bait on your line before you can ever hope to land a big one, never mind the bait of $125. in 24 hours which is a total lie for most.

Good luck,

8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

FREEBUSINESSES: After all, if you don't say you are doing well and have cashed out, how can you expect to draw others in?
    LOL!!

Yes, lots of folx try that strategy!
    It will quickly backfire though.

The best thing to do though, is simply give your honest reviews, opinions, and EXPERIENCES.
    Even if the plan u r promoting SUX!

9. dreambigger

dreambigger New Member

I joined Acme people search few days back. But till date I'm not able understand exactly the way this system works. If I'm not wrong there are 8 ways to earn money.What do I have to do to earn money? Other thing is I've register for a domain name. right? But I don't have a credit card.

10. ImportEyedea

ImportEyedea New Member

Hi All! I'm new here but this post caught my eye!

I have to say while the system can work, unfortunately for many the lack of training provided by the Back Office hamstrings success. While my boyfriend found the system profitable, it also required quite a bit of work to get new members up to speed.

I'm not bemoaning the fact that we had to work directly with new members, as building strong networks within your team are vitally important. We actually ended up creating a series of training videos for our team members to help them get acclimated to the system.

However we've also been contacted by large numbers of people unable to get support from both the System itself or their upline. And that can spell a quick death on intentions toward success.

Success with APS is possible, it will take some serious consideration dedication and effort on your part.

11. mroizono

mroizono New Member

Hi everyone, I have been with Tissa for almost 1 year and at first it was great. I made money get a GDI downline to over 100 referrals. Then everything just stopped, my referrals did not succeed as me, even when I offer my help to get everything set up right. Help them with advertising and learn them how to. No responce.
    Then everything that I have build up just whent right down the drain. So this weekend I closed my account because for the $20/month I got no traffic the system I think is full. There are so many other people that are doing the same thing and I don't think this is going to sell much more. But I have no complains to Tissa and his system because it works great and you make money.

Kenneth

12. Dan10200

Dan10200 New Member

Guys i just started in acme like 2 days ago i think its my bad luck like my paypal got some limited issue so i cant use it and i dont have credit card .to do step 2 and i have question like do i get paid just if someone uses my searchengine or do i have to sell something .can someone help me i havnt been able to earn a penny

13. Honest Income

Honest Income New Member

I joined acme people search,[​IMG] went through the complete 3 step sign up process. Paid gdi their required fee, spent several dollars on ppc advertising, even made a sale from my promotions. However, to this date I have seen not one dime of the money show up in my account. I decided to get out before going belly up.
    Perhaps your experience with them will go better than mine did.
    [​IMG]

14. yvhes1104

yvhes1104 New Member

I signed up last year to this program. But mysteriously, my GDI account got blocked or hijacked, no sure what really happened, so I eventually gave up. Good thing, some of my mentors who introduced to me this Acme People Search program had left me some knowledge in affiliate marketing so I ventured in there and has had better success so far. Well, good luck to you, there are some who are successful in this and if you really work hard for it and keep learning from experts, you will be one of them in the future.

15. jasonallen

jasonallen New Member

I joined APS just over a year ago. The best thing i have ever done on the Internet. I was a relative newbie to Internet Marketing back then and Tissa the owner of Acme People Search Engine is such a great guy.
    The tools that he provides with the APS platform are second to none. And I believe so much in this business that I have just signed up to a lifetime membership.The value here is just amazing.

Tissa is starting PPcall marketing. In June 2010, he will start an offline advertising co-op for eligible ACME People Search business owners. The co-op will be comprised of targeted television, radio and print campaigns in select markets across the United States. (Yes, you can participate if you live outside the U.S.!) Professionally produced ads will direct prospects to your APS referral link, your GVO autoresponder, and your phone number.

I cannot say a bad word about this business, we also have a brilliant support forum where we can get help 24/7 .So much information there.

I have made the GDI leaderboard several times, and earned affiliate commissions from Hostgator,Gvo,and Wealthy affiliate.
    There are 12 income streams built into the APS platform.

I just can't wait until June when the PPCall advertising starts.

The golden rule to IM is to M.A.P
    Market, Advertise and Promote

Unfortunately so many people do not know how to do this, and is why they give up after such a short time. With Acme people search Tissa provides some of the best resources on the planet to learn how to M.A.P

My affiliate commissions from my Acme account are over $3000

To everyones success

Jason

16. godzangel

godzangel New Member

Hey I consider you are doing great! I've had AddysPeopleSearch.com and AddysOwn.com for about 6 months and I haven't made a dime. I'm still learning bit by bit how to MAP and I seem to be a slow learner on getting that traffic thing going. I'm not bothered by it too much (of course I would like to be making money, but...) I know it takes time to learn everything. Being on disability it took time to get a blog together and even that took 3 or 4 times to get to the one I have now with domain names close to the topics. I'm learning backlinks, article marketing (which takes me aaaallllllll day long! lol!! But hey I believe in the Acme People Search opportunity and you can't deny that Tissa is the "Bomb". I am in for the long haul as a lifetime member and the new opportunities I just want to be there. I know I can learn this and I have a happy future planned!!! Continued success for you!