Adam's Advantage

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Sep 19, 2007.

1. rhondap

rhondap New Member

DCollier,

None of the teams nor systems are one size fits all...CSG may not fit me but DFI or the Official may.....CWB may not fit him or her but WCYS may.....so although a system may not work for associate A it may work for associate B...it doesn't make the system wrong nor the associate....we must find the one that works for US not for someone else and then WORK IT!

If the whole home based biz thing was that simple then EVERYONE would be doing it.

Don't give up!
  2. DCollier

DCollier Member

Thank you for your advice here and in earlier posts.
    and just taking it to heart could be the key.

I wonder if the differences in programs could be researched and posted here for all to review ,to see a fit .

I for one have gone trial and error.

It would be nice to outline the various groups as to how they function and then the new business prospect can make there best decision for sucess. This could be a general post as to defray the miths about each group because you are correct , they are all good groups. Just what method works for which person!

Not Giving up

DCollier
    Platnum Investor
  3. rhondap

rhondap New Member

The systems I am most familiar with I like them both.

The BOD and DFI......... The BOD has excellent training and I appreciate that especially for the product knowledge and marketing of the product.

I can tell you once I grew in product knowledge I felt more confident in recrutiing.

I am a student of Dani Johnson and love her training thus DFI is a better fit for me as far as recruiting because they follow and promote Dani Johnson training.

There is no major difference in the process, bottom line is we are information tour guides as Scot says on the BOD training calls....we guide the prospect to and through the information as per your system does it and then collect a decision.

With DFI it is 1st a Qualifying call -initial call send to website; FU call; Live Q&A call and 3 way to your Director. I am pretty sure most others teams do something pretty similar.
  4. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Each system has it's pluses and minuses. The difference is the PERSON. And...Not Giving Up makes the difference.

I just had a team member of mine call me and she had a bunch of life issues going on and dropped out for 8 months. Now, she's back in and Excited as her life issue is no longer holding her back.

Stay focused, stay active or, recognize that NOW is not the best time...but be ready to come back.

Jay NaPier
  5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

YOUR ANSWER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

Something funny happens to me every time I dont give up. It seems that as soon as I get the feeling to give up and I dont something good happens. The next call is the call I needed to make or the next ad I place is the right ad. Its amazing how that happens. As a man of faith I look at it as God shining his grace on me because I have the attitude of never giving up. I always have faith that what im doing will work. Maybe some of you call it the law of attraction. Whatever its called it works.

Are you at that point in your business? Do you want to give up or are you frustrated and dont know what to do. Ive been there. Even being a successful director I have frustrations. My frustrations are with team mates. Many dont listen to the advise of all the successful people out here and then they get discouraged. At times its hard for me to relate. I had immediate success in Coastal so it takes me extra effort to understand when someone goes months without success. I will say this the way to have the success you want is to not quit. The great thing about Coastal is after you buy your package you dont have many ongoing expenses.

Let me explain. Imagine being totally broke but having your package. You might not be able to afford your website or leads. Well thats not an issue at all. Creating leads is easy. Here are two easy way. Do a customer appreciation day for a business and collect the names of the customers that participate. I do trainings on this method if anyone nees more ideas on it. Second way is to place free classified ads on the net. You can generate 1000's of free leads. Now for your website. Well the BOD has created amazing tools on two sites they have created.

1- officialcoastaltraining(dot)com
    2- officialcoastaltools(dot)com

Now im not promoting not having a site at all im just saying lack of money is no excuse as there are tools to use. I love my sites as they do 90% of my work for me. I have even created a program for people to get started in Coastal with no money down. So there is never an excuse at all.

As I stated earlier your answer is right around the corner. If you are new at home based businesses and are looking at Coastal I encourage you to contact the person who referred you to Coastal. If you are here by chance then give me a call and learn from a true leader in the industry. This is exactly what you have been praying for. The opportunity to have your own business and travel the world for pennies on the dollar.

If you are already a director/member then browse this forum as there are so many tips on how to be successful here.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    302 476 2753
  6. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

WHAT METHOD SHOULD I USE

How often do you change the way you do business? So many directors in Coastal change ( at least in my humble opinion) methods too often. I believe it has alot to do with info overload. There are many successful methods to run your Coastal business but as a member you should really pick one or two methods to use, master them and then expand. Its tempting to use all the methods especially when you hear all the results that others are having but understand that man of these leaders have many other skills.

For instance im an established writer and have been since back in my high school days. For me using blogs , articles, forums and writing ad copy is second nature. I also have an extensive background in all types of sales. So getting on the phone for me is easy. My wife was the number one bank collector for a major USA bank for years so calling people to tell them about making money or going on vacation is easy for her as well. Another one of skills is web design so internet marketing is something I excel at as well. You see we have a wide range of skills so we can do different methods of running our business.

If you are new I suggest first learning the method your director uses. Get good at it. As you become qualified and have established a good stream of income from that first method then start using others. Now I do say that you should always be learning new methods. I spend at least 20% of my business time in personal and business development. As you master new skills then start to implement them.

I think the easiest method is to really use the system in place. Now this system is best used for business building. The live calls are geared towards gaining members to market the program. If you are looking to do more retail I suggest using the websites. In addition we have testimony calls as well as a great site that has alot of great testimonies. You can take a look at this site at:

coastalproof(dot)com

Pick methods that promote your skill set. In the interim build your skills in various methods. Always be learning and growing. Most importantly follow the lead of your director. There is a reason you got started with them. The fact they are a director whether they make 10 sales a week or 1 sale a month means they have knowledge in the program. Even if you feel you are more skilled than they are learn what they know and apply it to your skills. Many times the student outshines the teacher but always respect the teacher.

I encourage you all to pick a director you can work with. If you were referred here by a director get back to them and make a success plan. If you dont have a direct then I offer my services to you. Coastal is the best home based business ive ever seen and I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.

Adam Frederick
    Platinum Coastal Director
    302 476 2753
  7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

FREE CAN BE A GREAT THING

I have to admit it. Im a frugal guy. Money and more importantly wasting money doesnt light my fire. Im a big fan of finding the least expensive way of doing things. The least expensive way of doing things is free.

Be realistic if you could get qualified leads for free wouldnt you. So many of us have gotten into attitude that you have to pay out of yazoo ( is that a word lol ) for everything. I was watching TBN ( my favorite station ) and heard a story about a man that had a tree that he cut down on his property. The man was very wealthy and then was going to get rid of the stump. Well another man asked if he could have the stump. The wealthy man said of course as he was getting rid of it any way. Well the second man was a sculptor and formed the stump into an amazing piece of art and had it sitting on his porch. One day the wealthy man was riding by and saw the art and paid the artist very handsomely for it. This was the stump he had thrown away. Remember the artist got it for FREE. Yes I said free. One mans garbage is another mans treasure.

I say dont look at free as its a bad thing. Embrace it. Im part of something called Delaware Free Cycle. It's a group on yahoo that has chapters across the country where people give away stuff they dont want anymore. Ive seen people get computers on the site. We even gave away a treadmill recently on the site. Back when I was younger and working in my first banking job I actually got a Brooks Brothers suit at a second hand store for $20. Ive gotten computers for $100. Now those were great prices but if it had been free that would have been even better.

My point is that we should never look at FREE as bad but rather look at it in a different light. I see it as if I got something for free it gives me more than I had before I obtained it. Imagine being in the rain and having no coat but someone gave you a big garbage bag for free. Would you use it to not get wet? I would. I guess its all about being grateful.

The important thing is how you treat something thats free. If you dont value it and arent grateful nothing good will come of it. But if you do God will multiple it over and over again. Think of an apple tree. You can take an apple that fell from the tree and you picked up for free an use the seeds to start an orchard and make a living from the profits. Lets take an example closer to home. If your director gave you free leads would you value them? Imagine each of those leads is potentially worth $9705. Think of that.

So if you hear of a free program or are given a free gift be sure to really take a good look and see the benefits before you turn away from it.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level 3 Director
    Founder of A-Team CV Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
  8. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

HOW DO YOU PICK A DIRECTOR

First off let me say that shouldnt even be a question. You should just pick me. LOL. No seriously that is a valid question all new prospects should have.

Picking a director is a difficult task. What should you be looking for. This is a hard question. There are directors that are readily accessible on the internet. We all know who they are. You can do a google search and find their name everywhere. It's smart business that many advertise themselves so well on the internet. But does that make them a good director for you? Maybe not. So what will make them a good director for you?

Here are my thoughts on the matter. Now understand you might think my points are not helpful and thats okay. Again they are my own thoughts.

1- Does the director you pick have a training and sales philosphy that fits with your style?

If you are great on the phone and your director doesnt do any phone work maybe they wont be a good fit.

2- Does your director teach and promote a system that you can duplicate?

Many of the most successful people in Coastal are success because they understand advertising. Its simple business. If 20% of the people that see your advertisement get signed up then the more people that see you the more sign-ups you will have. But understand that successful director has a bigger bankroll than you. Believe you me when I have a few million to spare you will see my advertisement for Coastal at the SuperBowl. I mean everyone looks at those advertisements. Now is that something I can teach to my team. Not really as they wont have that much money to spare.

3- Does your director try and sell you in the first conversation or did they push you to look at the info?

A long time ago I stopped chasing people. I dont make myself available from 9am - 9pm. I direct them to a system. I teach them that anyone regardless of education or experience can do this business if they follow the system. It used to be about me now its about creating partners that are their own people. I dont want little Adam's and Aprils running around. I want them to be independent business owners.

The ultimate goal of this post is to show you that regardless of your director you are in charge. You make it happen. You should pick a director that can offer you some guidance but again it really comes down to what you decide to do. My director was very new to the business when we started. I will have to say we werent the best associates in terms or how followed our director. We had a different set of skills and the way our director taught didnt fit with our style. But you know what we listened and learned and had faith and it all worked out. Over 10k in 7 weeks.

If you are looking for a director understand that your director only opens the door but its you that have to walk through it. Pick wisely. Pick someone that you feel can teach you what you need to know to make your successful in Coastal. Their success has nothing to do with what you will do. Just because you sign up with Scot Chatron doesnt mean you are going to be Scot Chatron. So pick wisely but again understand its up to you.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    302 327 6263
  9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER

I call FEAR - false expectations appearing real. In Coastal Vacations I have detected a level of fear in new prospects. I have a few ideas as to why and I wish to expand on them .

1- The investment

$1295 is a nice sum of money. Now for what you receive its a steal but looking at $1295 all by itself can be daunting. It can put a dent in many peoples finances. The fear of losing that amount of mony can drive many away. Especially with the fact that most other biz opts hae a much lower start up fee.

Here is my solution. Talk to your director about options. Many have some innovative way for you to get started. I even have a free program to get people started where they earn while they learn. The beauty of Coastal is that each director runs their own business so you will find a multitude of ideas on how to get started.

2- What team do I pick?

Ive heard a leader state that confusion will breed inactivity. That is so true. On this forum there is so much jockeying for position first from directors then from the various teams. A new prospect is fearful that picking the wrong director or the wrong team will result in delayed success.

Here is my solution. All of the teams are great. Each director has great merit and they are all part of Coastal Vacations. No matter what team you pick or what director the Coastal Vacations Board of Directors has put together tools to help you become successful. They are:

officialcoastaltools(dot)com
    officialcoastaltraining(dot)com

In addition after you make your first two sales you are a released director and run your own business. Your director is just the key to get in the door. What you do once you get in the door is up to you.

3- Not enough belief in themselves

Many people dont believe in themselves enough to succeed. Thats a shame. We as humans are incredible beings and are capable of astounding feats. My faith always gets me through those times. If you have a faith you follow then use that to rebuild your self esteem. In addition there are so many resources in self development available in the library as well as online. Take advantage of them.

Dont let fear paralyze you. Dont be like the deer in the headlights. The reasons I mentioned are only bumps on the road to success. Dont let them hold you back. You are an incredible being and capable of having as much success as you desire. I wish you the utmost success and blessing in this venture.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
  10. Barb

Barb New Member

Adam, Are your vouchers really 1 step? Please fill me in.
    Barbara
  11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

MARKETING

All business is about marketing. Id like to change up my style a bit in my post. I have a few topics in marketing that id like to talk about but im going to leave it open to the forum members as to what do they want. The training here will be generic but as the ideas come in I will put together a full in-depth training on each point brought up.

So with that being said I open the lines to you all to send me your request. As I always like my post to give tips and strategies to new members looking for guidance please email what you are looking for.

Happy holidays to everyone. This is he best time to get started in a home based business and benefit from the rush of the new year. I open my doors to new people looking to get the details about Coastal. All of my contact info is on my signature line so give me a call.

Adam Frederick
    Founder of the A-Team CV Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
  12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

LEADS

Leads are the lifeline of your business. Without leads you have no way of creating sales. Without sales you have a hobby and not a business. There are many schools of thoughts on how to create leads. Lets discuss a few.

Buying leads

The industry is full of companies that will sell you leads. You can buy leads that coast anywhere from a couple pennies to ten's of dollars. My thought is a lead is a lead is a lead. Companies will give you the sales pitch that this lead is more qualified than another but in my opinion the lead is only as good as you work it. Its important to qualify the person yourself. Get their why and then lead them through the info. Be sure to give a sense of urgency and to keep your posture as a business owner.

Generate your own

This is in my opinion the best option. The leads you generate are your own. The challenge is on how do you get this started. There are many ways to do so. Many work with PPC (pay per click) advertising. This is effective for many and as so many people use search engines you can really generate good leads.

Another option is to do article marketing. Become an expert in your field by writing articles. Create a newsletter or an opt in list. This is very effective as they are your customers and you can cultivate them.

These days there are many social forums where you can advertise for free. I use them myself. The key is to learn to put content out and not just advertise your business. Show the other business owners how using the CV package can enhance their business. In addition push the vacation values. People in business are making money and like to vacation.

Free classifieds are a good option as well. Again its all about how you market yourself. Writing good ad copy is important. Once you have mastered the free stuff then you show go to paid advertising if your budget allows. For me im not big into the big paid advertising but ive learned that many industry leaders do well with it so keep it open as an option.

Another option is to find the forum such as this and create content. This thread helps me generate interest in me as an industry leader all the time. I get calls and emails daily from people looking to learn more.

I encourage you all to make a way to get the leads you need for your business. Leads are the lifeline and will take you to the next level.

Adam Frederick
    Level III Director
    Founder of the A-Team CV Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
  13. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

LEADS

The best way I have ever found to generate leads is to do a customer appreciation day. You can gather hundreds of leads in one day as well as have an opportunity to sell a Coastal package to a business owner. This is some of the best advertising you can ever do. Let me give you some tips on how to run this program.

The first step is to do your research. I do mine by going to my mailbox. As im on the way to pick up commission check from new members joining I pay attention to the advertisements that come all the time. Pizza places are the best. The big chains are always looking for a way to get a better market share. They advertise all the time. Contact the manager and offer your service.

The day is simple to put together. You let the manager know you are going to offer a Carnival or Royal Caribbean Cruise or any vacation you see fit to the grand prize winner in their advertising contest. The contest can be set up any way. I usually have a raffle that whoever buys "x" product or spends "x" amount of money enters the drawing. Most managers love it. Ive even had them send flyers ( over 10k ) to their client base to advertise the contest.

Be sure to have every person that enters give a telephone number , name and email address to you. This is how you generate the leads. Id create a simple tear off sheet that they can sign as they order their pizza. Afterwards I call and email everyone of them and offer them a vacation just for entering the contest as well as sending them to my website and offering more vacations for referrals. This is the key. You will have more leads than you can handle and generate a buzz. In addition the business owner will see the influx of customer and be likely to want a package to do the same in the future. The worst case scenario is you get a bunch of leads.

I hope this helps many of you that are looking to generate leads. This is a free way get as many leads as you want.

Adam Frederick
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

GENERATE SOME FREE LEADS + ADVERTISING

In my threads I always try to show new member as well as seasoned members how to increase their business. I came across something pretty interesting the other day that can allow you to advertise to thousands of people and even better its free. As im always trying my best to share id love for you to take a look. It's call Zion 5. Im using it to contact marketers about Coastal Vacations and have gotten a few hits since yesterday. As I qualify the hits ill update you all.

Take a look and read the info but in a nutshell it allows you to market you opportunities to a free contact list. The bigger you make your list the more people you can connect with. Making a list is free and easy. It's a social network for business seekers with free advertising. Check it out or email me for more details.

[Affiliate link removed - Admin]

Be sure to add the "www" in front and exchance the (dot) with "."

Adam Frederick
    Level III Director
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  15. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

As many are thinking about getting started in any opportunity id like to share something I use as a guide to get involved in any business. I hope that it helps you guys make a good decision.

Network Marketers are a different breed. We look at business in a manner that confuses most. The status quo in America has been go to school, get a good job, buy a house, retire, and then sell your home and move somewhere warm. This is the 50 year plan. Most of us in network marketing (NM) are on the 5 yr plan. Work your business for 5 years and be financially free. It's a different mindset. We make telemarketing calls, we go to meeting, and we attend seminars and teleconferences. We work for ourselves by working as a group. We share ideas, tips and marketing strategies.

How can we make this system work for us? I have nothing against the traditional system. Many people have done extremely well with it. Look at the multitude of million dollar earners in corporate America. My problem is with the "Glass Ceiling" that truly exists. Without the right connections, the right education, right race, right sex, or even the right look you are out of the loop. Many good people need another system that will work for them. I could go on for days with ten's of thousands of testimonies of lives dramatically changed by NM. It's an open system to everyone.

A question that comes up all the time is how do I pick the right NM business? This is the million dollar question. Well I have a simple test I use. Now your question might be what makes you such an expert at this? Well let's say this. I can only share my experience. For the last 20 years I have made and lost money in NM. Mostly lost im sad to say but after learning a few simple truths in the last 2 years I have seen my fortunes turn around.

THE SIMPLE FORMULA

- Question 1
    Does the program have a good product?

Without a good product you don't have a business, period! Is it something people want? If it's not marketable then walk away.

- Question 2
    Is the product at a good and reasonable price?

If only a small % of the market can afford it then you might have problems selling it.

- Question 3
    What is the commission structure?

Some programs don't have enough of a price margin to make good money for its members. Remember your time is your most valuable commodity so never sell your time short.

- Question 4
    Is the system duplicable?

Can anyone regardless of education + experience run this business? If you must have a special set of skills that most people don't possess to run this business then it's not duplicable.

If you can't answer yes in an affirmative manner to all four of these key questions then don't look at this business as were you should put your major focus in. If your focus was to be financially free and it doesn't answer all four questions then look elsewhere. Now many of the businesses I have tried didn't answer all four questions and guess what, I didn't have the success I envisioned. It's a very simple truth. But lo and behold if it does answer all four then do what you have to do to get involved as you have a winner.

Now many of you are in programs that aren't giving you the success you want. What should you do? Id say find one that does. It's that simple. If you would like to pick my brain on programs im using then be sure to contact me for a free 15 minute consultation. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Adam Frederick
    CV Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV Free Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! This is a time to be thankful for all that you have been blessed with. Enjoy the time with loved ones and family.

Adam Frederick
  17. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

ITS JUST ABOUT HERE

Alot of question have been asked to be about my new free program. Well be patient as in the next few days ill be releasing all the details. Now as I release my program I know many will have varying opinions on it. I just want to state that my goal is to always be an innovator in Coastal. To always give back as ive been blessed so much.

With the new year approaching I encourage you all to make your goals and stick to them. Planning is important to success. 2008 will be our best year as April and I are expecting a baby the first week of February. Some of you have already been told but here is the official annoucement to the forum. We are expecting a boy and he will be the trifecta to the A-Team. We have picked out a name but arent telling you guys ( or anyone for that matter...mom in law isnt happy with that lol) until the actually birth. Yes it will be an "A" name. Im actually starting a contest about it. Send me your guesses and im giving away a coaching course to whoever picks right. If a group of people pick ill make it a generic topic but if you are the only winner then you get to pick my brain on whatever you want.

Ill keep you all updated as time goes on. Thanks to all that have been supportive of my thread here on the forum. It's great to see all of the hits and views as I share my experiences and knowledge about Coastal.

God Bless you all in the new year.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  18. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

ARE YOU TIRED OF THE MISLEADING CLAIMS

The one thing I hate most is a misleading claim. For the almost 3 years ive been in Coastal Vacations ive heard time after time people as well as organizations make false claims over and over. I wont point out names or the specific organization as that is unnecessary. We all know who they are.

Here are the facts. Coastal Vacations is an amazing opportunity. If you learn how to market this business you can have pretty much anything you want in life. We have the best product in one of the top industries. Our commission structure is one of the best in the market. You have full control of your business and the support and training is tops. Many see this as the number home based opportunity of all time.

The one knock ive heard from day one is the start-up cost. To be honest for what you get even in the level one package this is a steal. ( you can look that package over here ateamretail.info) Many directors have very innovative ways to help members get started. Ive seen everything from 3-ups plans ( you make three sale and they give you your package) to payment plans in my day. The one thing ive never seen is free. So I created it.

Understand as a business owner in Coastal you can market this product an unlimited amount of ways. Ive tried and succeeded with many of them. Ive watched proven leaders from all the groups and sat back and learned my lessons. Ive taken that knowledge and added it to my knowledge of the home based business arena to adapt Coastal to my style. Ive been at home based business for over 20 years ( you cant tell by looking at my new video @ youtube.com/ateamcoastaltravel) and have been in every organization you could think of. That experience made me understand that every program should have a free option. Lets be honest with so many free opportunities out there people are hesitant to pay $1295 before they know they can be successful at something. Now that only goes for the business builders. You should always be able to market the package as a retail sale. The challenge comes with bringing on new partners which is the most lucrative way to earn because of duplication.

I have probably a dozen other businesses that ive joined for free and people never think twice about joining them. Now those businesses probably make up 2% of my online income and I never have any problems recruiting or getting people to sign up for them. Again the reason is they are free. Thats why as you look at my program in Coastal you will see its a no brainer.

Day in and day out I continue to bring you pertinent info on how to market Coastal and thats is what anyone working with me can look forward to. The technology that is available to us now makes it possible for me to share this info on a broader scale. 2008 will be a big year. Where are you positioning yourself? If you are on the fence about Coastal its time to make a decision. I have made that decision that much easier with my earn as you learn program. Maybe you join with me or maybe you go with another director. The point is to get started and ride the Coastal Wave to financial and business success.

Ill never make a claim that is misleading ever. You get what you see with me. No bait and switch. No getting you in one program for me to then change gears and bring a new one in. Of course I will always have other opportunities you can join me in but you are never forced or have to worry about getting the training you need in Coastal. It will always be there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL AND i CAN WAIT FOR YOUR CALL OR EMAIL TO GET STARTED WITH COASTAL VACATIONS

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  19. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Yes you do get your monies worth getting started in Coastal Vacations at whatever package you buy. My thoughts are that its never really about the money and more about the desire. If I meet someone with true desire to succeed but no money id hate to be the reason they cant get started. In my three years in Coastal ive had people invest from level one to platinum and even after making an investment they didnt do anything. Im just offering a way for someone truly looking for an opportunity a chance to succeed.

I remember one of my best sales jobs. I was up against a few people for the position and they all had more experience. The owners liked me and my style and hired me anyway. I became their best salesperson. You see I didnt have the experience but I had the desire and they saw that and it was a good deal for us both. They took a chance on me. I just want to do the same with Coastal Vacations. I encourage all to get started with the paid option. First off its better for me as I make a profit and second they get an amazing travel package and business opportunity. But when they are investing their hard earned money and I can show them how to earn as they learn their belief level increases and they feel better about Coastal on a whole. We all know if you believe in yourself you can achieve great things. My program is better than a money back guarantee.

Of course many will not think getting invoved for free is for them but hey thats their choice. Im only creating options. I expect many leaders to try to knock holes in my program ( not saying you are Tammy) as that comes with the territory. With us both having served on the CSG leadership you know how you can be attacked when you buck the tide. Im again all about options.

This program is for new prospects with a desire to succeed that may be lacking on funds. I expect that as they get involved and really see what Coastal ( the paid option) has to offer they will step up asap.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]
  20. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

WHAT SHOULD I BE LOOKING FOR IN A DIRECTOR

The topic of the month it seems in Coastal especially with the changes in one of the groups has been how do I find another director. Id like to say that your director is only a guide. You have to walk this journey. Now as a guide your director will give you tips and strategies on the way. But this brings up a critical situation. Let me give you an example.

Andrew is new to Coastal Vacations. He has a great personality and is amazing with people. He and his family are so excited about this new opportunity and it shows. This excitement gets people in his circle excited and they begin to look at Coastal. Now Andrew saw the value of Coastal and came in at Platinum. His circle see the same value and get started asap. 5 people buy a package. He is now a Level III director with a team of 3. But wait Andrew has been at this a month. He a very raw director and not the greatest guide. He doesnt know how to make phone calls or generate leads or even if thats the way he wants to run his Coastal business. He is really just learning his back office as well. How can he expect to train this new team?

Well the answer is the system in place. You see if Andrew or anyone for that matter plugs into the system they can be successful. The system was made to even the playing field. Its great to have a director that has been successful in Coastal. It really adds some value to your business as this person can truly be a great guide. But not everyone has the same success. In my opinion success is relative. I mean is the mother that was on welfare then found Coastal and now makes 50k a year as successful as the 6 figure earner in Coastal? How do you compare their success?

It's important to learn to use a system as it makes your job easier. Coastal has created an amazing system. Here is the system in a nutshell.

1- Get leads
    2- Contact the leads and get them to your website
    3- Follow up and get them to a call or live event
    4- Answer their questions and get them started

(In the upcoming days and weeks I will go over these in detail)
    Simple and very duplicatable. This system has been the key to our success in Coastal. I love our director so much as they preached system to us from the beginning. You see our director was brand new as well. We were their first profit sale. Now they had been trained by the founder of one of the organizations in Coastal and learned that strategy. They knew that giving us a system leveled the playing field and would lead us to success. You know what it did. Over 10k in the first 7 weeks, rookie of the Year honors, feature article in HBC May 2006 magazine as well as serving on the leadership board of the CSG. All because of systems.

So to conclude to everyone looking for a director. Id be more concerned about the system in place to help you succeed. Ive been around the network marketing business long enough to know people come and go and change focus along the way. Take a look at the CSG. They have always prided themselves on training and support. At this time they have ventured off into another opportunity. That is excellent news and I commend them for being entrepreneurs and creating more opportunities and multiple streams of income. Unfortunately for those that wanted Coastal to be the focus they find themselves in a bit of a challenge. The good thing is that all of the other Coastal groups have systems in place to help you. I dont know what the CSG has in store but if you want to still run your Coastal business be rest assured you can if you follow one of those systems and not just your director who may or may not be focused now on Coastal.

As always im an email or call away and I will continue to provide you with my tips and strategies on how to be successful in Coastal. If you are brand new to Coastal contact me as ive created an amazing FREE earn as you learn program that makes it possible for anyone with any budget to get started. But if you are looking at Coastal and have the funds to get started then do so at the highest level. I didnt understand this in the beginning. Thats 10k we made in our first 2 months would have been more like 30k if instead of coming in level one we had come in at Premier. So get started for free or at a lower level can make you have instant success but coming in higher ups the profits you make and being in business is about providing a good service so you can make a good profit.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]