Adam's Advantage

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

GET LEADS

Without leads you have no business. There are many ways to generate good leads. The first way and the way used by most is to buy leads from the lead provider companies. You can find many companies that will sell you leads. In the beginning of my Coastal business I focused almost exclusively on this practice. It worked as I became successful but in my opinion its not the most effective way. The number of leads I had to contact to make sales was too high for me. The reason for this is that they are generic leads. They have no tie to you. With that being the case I began to generate my own leads.

The best leads ive ever generated is through doing a customer appreciation day. The leads get to know me directly and arent being contacted by more than one business owner. I will be sure to write a thread as well as add a video to my YOUTUBE page about customer appreciation days in the near future.

In addition I generate leads through this and many other forums. I particularly like this forum as its comes up high in the search engines. If you do a search for my name or the A-Team + Coastal Vacations many of my post come up there. I get leads every week from my post. What's better is that its free. I love to write so I take advantage of this great forum as well as many others. The best part is that I provide content in my post so a prospect can see what I have to offer.

To expand on my writing skills I from time to time write articles as well as blog. They come up high on the search engines as well. There are many free places to post out there. So take advantage.

Doing a fundraiser is the most rewarding way to generate leads. Ive done them for organizations as well as churches and have gotten 1000's of leads from it. Not only is it free advertising what is most important is you can raise so much money for a good cause. You can find many charities right in your area and if your town is like mine finding a church is not a problem.

My most exciting way of generating leads is to create lead capture or squeeze pages. These are the best. Take a look at this page and you will see why. ( ateam.acamarketinggroup(dot)com ) This page brings me leads all the time. You can make a page to say whatever you want and it markets you to the prospect. Top industry leaders have been using them for ages. The key is to find the right place to place them. Use your signature lines on emails to advertise them. In addition there are free traffic exchanges you can post to as well. I suggest thinking like a consumer. If you want to travel where would you search? If you are looking to start a business where would you look? Thats where you will get the best responses.

Social networking is another great place to generate leads. Myspace and Yuwie are great. There are dozens of other places as well. If you have kids this is a great way to get them to start learning about business. Have them create you a cool page.

Offline marketing always works. Create a great flyer and post it where people go. The supermarket is a nice place. They have boards you can place things for free. The library is great as well.
    There are also local newspapers as well. Take advantage of the tools you have. Drop your business card in any fishbowls you see. Be creative and think outside the box.

Free online classifieds are great as well. They are the best price. FREE. The Official Coastal Training sites even have free ad copy. You can do a search and find tons of places to post.

Give something away for free to get leads. I give away vacations for referrals all the time. It always brings me good leads. In fact I joined another travel opportunity just to give away vacations vouchers to generate leads. The idea is a good one. I do this with local businesses as well. I do it to wet their appetite of how the package can help their business. Giving away things for free always helps. In fact in my free Coastal Program I give away a free vacation voucher to everyone that answers my ad. The response has been great using this method.

As you see there are many places to generate leads. You just have to think a bit. This is your business so be creative. Treat your business like a business as the ideas will flow. Im always thinking of ways to make my business better and you should as well. Be on the lookout for all of these trainings to be made available on video very soon. Reading is a great way to learn but ive found that seeing a video really sticks in peoples minds.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR

May 2008 live up to all of your dreams. Get started with Coastal Vacations and begin to live those dreams.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

ATTITUDE

Years ago in some amazing sales training I received (by the way that training was in a little MLM a few of you might have heard of called Amway) I learned something about attitude. Having the right attitude goes so far. This is doubly important in Coastal Vacations as we are truly a direct sales opportunity. You attitude is the different between succeeding and not succeeding. I believe that everyone I get on the phone with is coming in at Platinum. Now honestly that doesnt happen but I still believe it.

Why do I have this attitude. It's because of my belief in this business. You see ive been around the block a few times. Actually 20 years ( I feel so much older when I say that) of experience here. Ive seen just about every product and every pay plan there is. Coastal has the best combination ive ever seen. I believe that anyone that is looking for a business will see the value here. We have a product everyone loves at a great price and we have a great system to deliver the product to the market place.

Think of this. If you go on one vacation you can save enough to have purchased you package. Most people go on at least one vacation a year. Now vacations isnt just going to the tropics. Its also going to Aunt Betsy ( sorry if any of you actually have an Aunt Betsy) and having to stay in the twin beds. Wouldnt you rather stay in a hotel for 40% off the regular rates. See this is a practical product. The average joe can see the savings.

It also works to market this to a business. I bet most businesses spend more than $1295 a year in advertising. Some more than that a month. They can see the value in this. Plus every business can use this package. Why you ask. Three reasons. To reward employees, to get more customers or to keep existing customers. Every business needs to do any combination of those three things.

From a business aspect I believe in Coastal because it only takes on sale a month to give you at the least a 12k raise. I dont know many that get raises of that magnitude.

All of these factors fuel my belief. Its easy to see why my attitude about Coastal and life for that matter is upbeat. The only challenge ive ever had with Coastal is helping people get started when they have money challenges and with all the innovative ways many successful directors have created and now with my A-Team CV Free Apprentice Program option that isnt a challenge anymore.

My attitude comes across when im on the phone or if im taking to a teammate and even when I post here. It all comes from belief. If you believe you will achieve. Its that simple.

The question you have to ask yourself is what do you believe about Coastal. Write it down and study it. Then when you pick up the phone or email someone think of it right before you speak or write. Embrace the warm feeling it gives you and watch you business skyrocket.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS

Without customers you have no business. Thats a fact. So its important we find out who our CV customers are. I break them down into a few categories but in reality everyone is our customer.

The retail traveler

Who doesnt like vacations and who doesnt like to save money. I was in Disney and met a family that spent over 5k for their hotel rooms for a week. They had a big family and needed extra rooms to accomodate everyone. I was there and was staying in a 5 bedroom house for $735 for the week, it slept 12. If you add the price of a Premier package and our trip we still came out better than that other family. Not to mention ours is a lifetime membership so we get those saving every year. Next year when that family goes again to Disney their cost now are over 10k. Mine is a little over 5k. Big savings.

Business builders

If you are looking to build a business you want something that can sell. Vacation do that. As well as something you can make money at. Well $1295 to $9705 is great money. True entrepreneurs see this right away. If someone harks over the price after seeing the value then they arent a true business person. Its a harsh reality. Thats not to say that if you dont have money you arent a business person. A true business person that sees an idea that will work and doesnt have the money makes a plan to get the money. Its that simple.

Business owners

This is the best market out there. Many of the challenges we face talking to prospects we dont face with business owners. First most of them understand how business and advertising work. They are will to spend to get more customers. This package gives us a multitude of way to show them how to increase their customer base. Next they have employees they would love to retain. This is a competitive market and giving employees incentives is a proven winner. How about having that incentive be travel. All employees get vacations and many would love a discounted one. The last point I want to bring up is the money challenge. Most business owners can spare $1295 on the drop of a dime. Especially if you explain the value right.

These are just some of the customers you have with CV. How many more can you think of. Id enjoy some pm's with what you have come up with.

If you are a new prospect be sure to click on the links in my signature line to find out all you can about CV and my great programs to get you started.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Its been awhile since ive graced the pages of Adam's Advantage. Ive been busy getting ready for the new arrival in my family. April is due any day now with our first born son. Things have been a bit hectic getting ready but ive gotten everything under control and now have a few moments to come back in and post.

What I love about Coastal is the freedom it gives us to live our lives as we run our businesses. I am able to take time off and let my system do alot of the follow-up work for me. In addition im putting together the final touches on my Apprentice Program. This is goint o be incredible as I have a website that will allow my new members as well as Coastal associates to learn from my experience. There will be free trainings on making calls, on internet advertising as well as overcoming objections and how to generate your own leads.

This website will be of great service to all that are in Coastal. As ive stated before im not into the division that has happened because of their being so many teams and then many of those teams breaking off into other ventures. This new site will be about uplifting Coastal and giving everyone an option on how to get started.

On this celebration of the late great Dr Martin Luther Kings' birthday I will want to celebrate being of service to people. Dr King was a great servant not to just the black population that I am a proud member of but to the whole of humanity. He mirrored the actions of Jesus in dealing with controversy and bigotry in the face of danger. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for his beliefs. He paved the way for men like myself to prosper in this great nation.

As a people we have forgotten that our founding fathers put God first in their lives and talked of serving the people. So many of us get caught up in our daily lives that we forget we are all in this together and that each of our success in this business affects how the public sees our opportunity.

I have heard many directors say they wont send prospects to this forum because of the back and forth. That is a ahame. I use this forum to spread great ideas to all. Im proud of everything I write and know when someone does a google search of Coastal Vacations + Adam Frederick or The A-Team my post that have substance will rank high. What is coming up when they google search your name.

I wish everyone a happy holiday and stay tuned for word on my two new babies. First the actual birth of my son and second the internet birth of the A-Team Coastal Vacations Free Apprentice Program.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

P.S.- I also found a source for free MLM business opportunity leads. I have a few of you in my contact manager in my email so ive sent a few of you the link. Anyone interested please PM me. Lets keep those type of questions and comments in the correct area.

6. CarolinaConsign

CarolinaConsign New Member

Quoting: ateamfuntimerIve been busy getting ready for the new arrival in my family. April is due any day now with our first born son.

CONGRATULATIONS! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Congratulations Adam!!! That's Awesome!!!

[​IMG]

Lora

8. Paulette

Paulette New Member

Adam, Congratulations to you and your wife on the approaching birth of a new member in your family.[​IMG]

Let us know how everything goes. [​IMG]

9. asebf

asebf New Member

Adam --

Ditto on the new baby. You are now in for at least 30+ years of pure joy. I only limit it to 30+ as that is about the age of my oldest.

I'll let ya know if something changes.

10. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Congrats, Adam! What's his name gonna be?

11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Wow all the love. Thank you all for the kind words. If I dont have you guys email addresses please send me an email so when he arrives I can send pictures. The countdown is on. As you see im up late getting ready for those sleepless nights already lol. As for the name is picked out but we are keeping it to just me and April until he's born but needless to say it will be an "A" name. Gotta keep the A-Team thing going lol.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

DO YOU STAND OUT

There are thousands of Coastal directors and associates in the marketplace. What makes you stand out? Why would a prospect join you as opposed to joining someone else? Is it because you called them first? I dont think so.

In the past few weeks ive noticed an amazing trend. Its something that ive understood from the start. You need to set yourself apart from the rest of the pack. Have you ever noticed that leaders in Coastal may teach you the "proven Coastal method" but most have a bunch of different ways to be successful. Many have their own websites, their own lead generation and their own training methods. People are always looking for who stands out. The next time you go into a room where you know no one take note of who you notice first. Most times it will be the most attractive person or the person that is so different that everyone else. Its kind of like that old Sesame Street game. Which one of these things doesnt belong here lol. Yeah im getting ready for my newborn son as you can see lol.

From the start of my business we have been different. We branded ourselves with the name the A-Team. When you say that phrase what thoughts come to mind? I think of the top team when I say it. I bet alot of others do as well. Ive also done things like create this thread. Adam's Advantage is catchy. If you ever notice the threads I start always have intriguing titles. Thats on purpose. Im always looking for traffic and to brand myself.

How else do I set myself apart from the pack. Well I create my own leads through my own capture pages. You see on my pages the prospects see me, my pictures, my HBC Article and anything else I can present to make myself stand out. Recently ive taken a page from another leaders handbook. Ive begun to use video. I have even found a way to send video email ( without having to pay another provider a monthly fee ). I dont knock the other providers for making the technology available but ive learned to do alot of the same stuff myself and save the overhead. This separates me from the pack as well as. When a member joins my team I teach them these methods and save them advertising dollars from the start.

The best thing that ive dont to separate myself is develop my free option to get started in Coastal. For years the one challenge for so many has been the start-up fee. Now I for one totally believe that our start-up fee is actually too low. I say this because it puts us in a difficult selling parameter. Our major market for business builders is the average joe. Now the average joe doesnt for the most part understand starting a business and what it entails so they see the free options and lower start-ups opportunities on the market and see them as better options. The clients looking to invest in your normal brick and mortar business set-up see our lower price tag and shy away as they think it cant be this good for so little. That puts us in a catch 22 situation.

How have I separated myself from the pack to resolve this. Well ive done two things. First I prospect everyone promoting the travel value and not the business. Everyone like to travel and is always looking for a good deal. Coastal is the best deal. If you get people to understand the value of the product most times they will join and if they are truly looking for a business and not just picking the home business option as its free to get the info when they fill in a survey to get some incentive then they will understand how you can make money with Coastal. When they see that they will be more likely to build a business.

The second way ive set myself apart is but coming up with a FREE OPTION to get started in Coastal. Yes I said FREE. Ive created a website to go over the details. The site is open for business and will forever be growing as I add more and more content as I go. By giving people a free option they have no excuse to not join. Coastal and our BOD have created a great system for people to get the training as well. We have live calls, events and amazing free websites all for the new person to learn all they can. I say my program is better than a money back guarantee. You can get all the details by clicking on the link in my signature line. When you do be sure to also click on the FREE LEADS link as well and get more leads for either starting your Coastal business or to use in whatever business you are already involved in.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

13. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING FOR LEADS

The subject of leads is a hot topic in the home based business circle and especially with Coastal Vacations. Many of us are always looking for ways to get as many leads as possible and not pay a great amount for them. We have tried all the big providers as well as getting involved with opportunities such as FTV where we got thousands of leads for alot less thatn we were used to paying. Ive even found a few free resources. You can take a look at them by clicking on the links in my signature line.

Here is why I hate paying $10 for a lead. How many of you have called what you think is a premium lead. Someone that stated they have $2000 to invest and want to get started right away only for it to be a wrong email address or number. How many of those people we have called dont remember or say they arent interested. It happens all the time. I got frustrated with this situation long ago. I even had a free survey lead I called yesterday that had put in they were looking to retire and when I called the gentleman and he sounded of that age had no idea what I was talking about. Im glad this lead was free. Id been upset to have paid my last $300 on advertising for 30 leads for that lead to be watsed. Its the nature of the game. These leads are generated by offering many of these prospects free incentives. They are given the opportunity to get a free gift card for completing some offers. To get the card they must complete the offers but the offers are free. Other than asking for info on a home based business opportunity. Then we pay $10 for this "premium" lead. What a waste.

The best bet is to generate your own. There have been many post on how to do this and im a big advocate of doing just this. I creat my own lead capture and squeeze pages. Im even incorporating video into them. The results have been great. I offer this as a service to all my new members as well as I market the service to anyone looking to have their own. I believe video is the wave of the future. There are leaders on this forum that dominate the video world and have made ton's of sales using this format. I encourage you all to do the same. If it is workign for them it will for you.

Now in my signature line I have 3 links. One is for my free option to get started in Coastal. If you are a prospect looking at Coastal then be sure to check it out. If you are a member already I suggest clicking on the free leads links. By referring others you can up the amount of leads you can get for free. Im up to almost 80k a month of just opt-in leads. This has happened in the last few weeks. Are all the leads ready to get started? Of course not but I have a group ready to get started just from calls I made yesterday using them. Thats not bad for free. Understand we market a product that is something people use. We offer it at an affordable price. The normal vacation for a family of 4 cost more than our level one package so why wouldnt they be interested.

I look forward to talking to many of you to either get you started in my FREE Coastal Program or to get you an affordable lead capture page to turbo charge you advertising. Join the A-Team Revolutin. The train is on supersonic and the ride is smooth.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

HOW SUCCESSFUL WILL I BE

The biggest question I get all the time is how successful will I be. New people believe that many of us directors have a magic wand and can tell you that in the next 2 months you will make "x" amount of dollars. That my friend is a recipe for disaster. My success has nothing to do with your success.

I have had great success with Coastal Vacations. That success has brought many headaches as well. Ive learned when I post how much money ive made in any given time people either become jealous and try and downplay it, make every effort to prove what ive said is wrong, or shy away as they dont feel that they can achieve the same success. How many times have any of you been turned off in the MLM or Network Marketing world when people claim they have made $1000's of dollars in their first weeks.

The desired result of these claims should be to inspire others. We would all figure that this would happen. Unfortunately ive learned that in this society many of us want a quick fix and are unwilling to do the work that it takes to get great results. Everything these days is faster and faster. I remember waiting hours and sometimes days to download files now you can get a movie from Netflix almost instantly. Things have speed up a great deal.

What do I teach my members then you ask. I teach practical applications of things ive done to become successful. Its like hedging a bet. You try to make the odds better. If you look at my post im always sharing the "How To" on many aspects of the business. I try to give everyone the edge or advantage that ive had.

Success is a relative thing. For me success is a level III package a month for many it might be a level I a month. For some it might be a package a week. You decide what is success for yourself and dont compare your success to anyone elses. I will say that Coastal has allowed me to retire from f/t employment and if that is your goal then contact me so I can show you how to do the same. Coastal can give you any dreams you desire so stick to your dreams and stick with Coastal.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

15. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Congratulations Adam on your new baby

you have a lot of good ideas, how about placing them in an e-book for example.

BTW submitting your information for example: in a 10 part series in the form of articles would probably have given you more search engine exposure due to the viral sharing properties.

just a thought

cheers
    maria

16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Thanks for the tip. Alot of what you are saying is int he works and to be honest I have to thank you for the idea. I joined your newsletter awhile back and always look forward to it arriving. Ive taken you ideas and methods, learned from them and am now going to present them in my own style. So again I owe you a debt of gratitude.

Ive been busy in the lab learning how you have gotten so great at being on the top of the search engines. Ive also learned it doesnt pay to rush certain things. This project is so big I want to get it right ( well as right as possible ) on the first shot. Technology is ever changing and ive come across some things that are making my life easier. I love the internet and the way it opens the world.

I also applaud you on running the two opportunities at the same time. As a leader you truly handle yourself extremely well. I say this as ive seen not the same level of professionalism with everyone and this transition. You are someone that has taught me a great deal on the subject of internet marketing and im not even on your team. Thats is the power of this forum. You can always learn something all the time. Viral marketing is something ive been interested in for a time now and you truly have a good handle on its power.

In the near future ill be putting together a joint venture with leaders from various industries and I want to let you know publicly that you are on my short list.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

17. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

It's been some time since ive posted in this thread and im glad to be back. So much is going on in the industry and I want to take the time to make a few comments.

Id like to start out with the insurgence of new travel opportunities. In the past months we have seen many Coastal members move on to other ventures and I want to personally wish them the best. Im all for opportunities and competition.

With the new groups coming out it only first gives the consumers our customers more choices. They become better educated and it elevates the travel industry. Now I for one think that on the market nothing beats Coastal Vacations so I never feel threatened by other travel businesses. We have the best travel product on the market. We have a great pay plan. There are buzzwords like residual income that get everyone excited but the bottomline is for any income to be generated sales much be made. Thats what has to happen.

Concentrate on making sales and the most effective ways to do so. Find your skill set and make a plan that fits with those skills to implement in your marketing scheme. We have so many choices on how to do this in Coastal Vacations. Lets name a few:

1- Retail to businesses
    2- Do fundraisers
    3- Have home parties
    4- Call leads
    5- Have leads call you
    6- Build a team and train them

Thats just the beginning. How about a combination of them all. The possibilities are unlimited just like the vacation vouchers in our package.

Another topic that has come up recently is the biggest subject in any business. Thats how do we generate leads. This is always a hot topic. One of the best ways and its been talked about alot lately is PPC. You pay for certain keywords that people search for and when they put them in a search engine you come up high in the rankings. Many in this very forum are great at this and when you search for Coastal Vacations their sites come up on the top.

PRO'S OF THIS METHOD

Many people use Google to find everything and if you are listed high they see you first and that translates into great sales numbers.

CON'S OF THIS METHOD

PPC can be very expensive. The good words bring top dollar as they are in the most demand. People can increase the amount you are paying as they can just click on you listing to run up your cost. With so many gunning for Coastal Vacations you can have a competitor sabatoge your efforts.

You can buy leads from many of the lead providers on the market. There are many out there and they all claim to have the best leads for your money. This has been the most taught method in Coastal Vacations as I have seen it. Many leaders have created fortunes with this method. In fact this is how I built my business at the onset and did very well with it.

PRO'S

You can buy the exact amount of leads you need for the timeframe you have to them call in. You also dont have to worry about generating leads yourself.

CON'S

They can be quite expensive based on the leads you buy. The market is so saturated that many of the leads you call have been called by others in different opportunities.

Article submission, forum posting and classifieds are great ways to generate leads. You can really get a buzz going on about you when you post in the various places on the internet. As you position yourself correctly you can really get alot of traffic to your sites.

PRO'S

You generate leads that are targeted to you. They know what you are about and get to hear what you have to say. You dont have to worry about cost as many of the places you can post are free.

CON'S

Where do you post? How much time will it take you? What if you stink as a writer? You have no idea how many people will reply.

As you see there are many ways to generate leads ( ive only touched upon a few) and each has their own pro's and con's. Thats why its important that when you get started you have a good conversation with your director. You guys need to map out a plan that encompasses your skills and that will be specific to how you want to do business.

Stay tuned in the upcoming days as I talk more about the many things ive learned in Coastal Vacations. As always my door is open for any discussion if you want to pick my brain. If you are new to Coastal Vacations definitely call me so I can guide you through all the info you need to get started.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

18. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Major Annoucement

To all concerned my new arrival is here. Contact me via email or give me a call about the details. Im proud to have a new addition to our family. Mom is doing great as well.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

19. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

GENERATE 5-7 FREE LEADS A DAY

My goal is always to generate my own leads. They are so much more targeted and easier to talk to. Recently ive created a system that is generating 5-7 leads a day.

One of my business ventures is that I create lead capture pages for various people in home based businesses. Ive found some key points that make the pages more effective. First is having a video. I cant emphasis how great video is. People buy from people that like and having a video gives them an opportunity to meet you. The second is to offer something of value to the person. Ive been offering leads but you can offer anything you know business builders need. In addition ive been giving away a free gift of a travel voucher to those that sign up. It gives me an "in" for my Coastal opportunity.

The results have been incredible. Ive met people from all types of businesses and have had some great conversations that have led people to my Coastal business and even the ones not interested have liked to have lead capture pages made ( I even picked up a client for my coaching classes). Its a very inexpensive way to generate good quality leads.

Generating leads is important to any business. Ive seen great results doing it this way. To be honest I love the fact of offering leads to generate leads. It has a great ring to it.

I hope that what ive written has been of service to all reading. As always my door is always open for questions so feel free to use the links below to see the programs im promoting as well as look at my signature line to contact me.

Adam Frederick
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

20. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

ANOTHER TOOL

Id like to take this post today to promote a tool I found. Many of you seen my links for the free leads. Well the same company has a bunch of tools. I am now using their a/r (I can upload 2500 leads a day and track the links in my campaigns plus a bunch of other features) and they even have a paid lead service. Here is the site and I believe it should be okay to post it as its not an affiliate link. If the link is removed just contact me.

http://www.dailyleadsclub.com

You can get 20 survey leads a day plus a bunch of opt in ones as well for $20 a month. Thats a great deal. One of my teammates is raving about them. Im a big fan as you know of generating my own leads ( I have been getting great results with my free leads capture pages lately..about 5-7 a day) but having a list when you cant do that yourself is always good.

In additon Id love to talk to many of you about a great traffic exchange ive found. Id love to give the link but its a referral link so be sure to contact me direct to get it. Lets just say they im getting about 20 -40 hits to my site each day. They also have a review link feature that you have to do get your own hits ( the whole process take me about 30-45 mins each day) that has been going great.

Both of the two above tools ive talked about are great ways to generate leads on a shoestring budget. I encourage everyone to encompass lead capture pages into these campaigns. Like I mentioned earlier im generating 5 -7 good leads a day just buy offering leads in my capture pages. Now I do have an advantage though. when I get them on the phone I can offer a variety of service but I will say that its really about about making a connection. Giving them the free leads really starts that relationship and connection.

Adam Frederick
    Be on the look out for my new Coastal Vacations Live Call
    302 327 6263 - call me
    [email protected] - write me