Adam's Advantage

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by ateamfuntimer, Sep 19, 2007.

1. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

THE LIFESTYLE

Not sure if any of you are aware of it or not but one of my passions in life is relaxing. That's why I love our business so much. When you create your business the first thing you must make space for is your family time.

This idea is one of the defining tenets of my life and draw directly from my faith. I believe if you affirm something and say it with your mouth it will happen ( be sure to keep in mind your ideas should be in-line with the laws of the universe). Now as you read this you are saying is this a metaphysical or religious post with a sprinkling of business philosophy tossed in or what. Don't worry. The laws are universal and the post is about taking some time for yourself.

Today is Sunday and as my business runs 24/7 because ive set it up that way I am free to watch football on Sunday. The wife is taking a nap and the baby is napping as well so Dad has the TV going ( flipping thru the channels) and the laptop in front of me. This is the life.

If you are looking at this Coastal business this is a huge advantage of it. The ability to take control of your life and make the decisions your desire. I love the lifestyle it affords us.

As the economy does what it does be sure to really look at Coastal Vacations. You see as jobs get tight more and more people will need to work from home. As businesses strive to get more customers our package will become more attractive to them. So you should get ahead of the curve. Contact the person you are talking to about Coastal and get started. If you are what we call a Coastal orphan or looking to get started and need a leader that has insight on how to maximize profits then I bet you can guest who you can contact.

I wish you the best as I get back to football. I'm a Miami Dolphin fan ( been that way since I was like 3 back in 1970 when my uncle got me a Miami Dolphin uniform) and we are 2-2 this season after beating the New England Patriots and San Diego Chargers. That's 2 wins and we only had 1 all last season.

So if you are feeling like the Dolphins as you have tried a bunch of businesses with little success then think about how they are turning it around now. If you want to turn things around contact me and lets talk.

[​IMG] ADAM [​IMG]

2. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

TOPICS

I see that many of you read this thread and id love for it to become more of exactly what you want. My expertise is in many areas of Coastal and id love to hear what topics you want to learn more about.

Either in the forum thread or via the contact vehicle in this forum be sure to give me some ideas of what you are having issues with or what topics you would like to see me expand upon.

Let's make this interactive.

[​IMG]ADAM[​IMG]

3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING

I would first like to thank all of you for your continued support in this forum and especially this thread. Now it is time for some delivery.

Coming soon-

1-Weekly tutorials on the various aspects of creating success in a home based business.

2- The A-Team Travel Newsletter

3- New business opportunity reviews

4- A-Team Product endorsements

This forum is about the feel the heat. Look for so many tidbits of great info as we share all of our experiences in the home based industry.

Monday starts it all. See you then.

4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

THE STEPS TO HOME BASED BUSINESS SUCCESS

The idea of starting and much less being successful can be daunting. What is need is a concise straightforward plan to pull the deal off. This plan must include the following:

1- Time management

2- A budget

3- A system to put everything in motion

4- Back-up plans

Lets start with time management first and explain how anyone regardless of the situation they are in can have the success they desire.

Many of us that start out in a home based business do so to free ourselves from full time jobs. Another majority are those fortunate to be home but looking to add an extra income to the family finances. Whatever your situation you must make a plan on how to maximize the time you do have.

The biggest asset in doing so is to use the many tools that are available to us through the internet. In my past years of running businesses the internet has become more and more useful to me. The first thing I use the internet for is to generate leads.

Leads can be generated rather inexpensively by using the internet. In my travels I have found companies that will generate leads for you as well as I've been able to learn how to advertise and generate my own. Most that are working from home dont have huge advertising budgets so using the internet fits into our plans. This article is one way I generate leads. On a daily basis people read what I write and then click on my links to see what opportunities I have to offer. There are so many forums that you can become part of. I highly recommend this forum ( The Work at Home Forum) as it has a ton of users. These users are made up of many that are looking to start a business and trying to find out the facts. It gives them a great source of information and allows you to advertise to them for free. Now you can't blatantly advertise you product but with a good signature line link and good adcopy in your post many will be looking to find out more about you. People buy from people they like so if you put yourself forth in the correct manner you can build quite a base.

Another option to create leads is to have a lead capture or squeeze page. You can make these sites as simple or as elaborate as you would like. I suggest the simpler the better. It should include information on what you are trying to sell as well as a way to capture the onlookers information. After inputing their info the page should direct them to a site to get the details on your opportunity. This next page should really give them the in's and out's of what you are selling. Remember first impressions are important.

Now how does this relate to time management you might ask. Its simple. You can automate this process to some extend. Create one good adcopy ( or even a few) and post it in different forums. Place your lead capture or squeeze pages on all you signature lines as well as in traffic exchanges. Their are many good traffic exchanges out there but I truly recommend one called link referral. I get about 20 hits a day on my various sites from that one exchange. It takes me about 30 minutes for each site I promote. Thats a pretty good trade off in my analysis.

Most of us have about 30 minutes a day to generate those type of lead numbers. I try to do it before I go to bed so they next day as others are surfing the exchange they see my information first.

Well thats the first bit of information we will go over today. Tomorrow I will explain how using an autoresponder is important to your business and how it relates to managing your time.

[​IMG]Adam[​IMG]
    Your Business Success Coach
    Teaching you how to minimize cost, maximize profits and free up time

5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

AUTORESPONDER

What is an autoreponder? Its a very important tool to anyone that works a home based business. Now there is alot of thoughts on the level of that importance. I for one find it an extremely important tool. Let me explain why.

An autoresponder (a/r) is a tool where you can send pre-written emails out to a list that you have. It is an amazing time saver. You see you can create some pre-written emails that promote your product, opportunity or ideas and they have them automatice delivered to your opt-in list. As far as time goes it saves a bunch of it.

Now many use it as a way to actually prospect. I dont see this as the most effective way to advertise. If you are like me you get 100's of emails a day. So to be honest it is impossible for me to look through each and everyone of them. For that reason I use my autoresponder as a follow-up tool. After a person has opted in to one of your squeeze/lead capture pages and you have contacted them then it's good to follow-up with some sort of autoresponder series. This is so you can really give them all the details on what you are marketing.

Now for what a/r to use I can say that there are many out on the market. As a new business owner with a limited budget you can find a bunch that are free. Ive even learned that if you are truly computer savvy and have a server you can create your own. But as most people dont have the time or expertise to do so there are also a bunch of a/r's that arent free bunch truly worth it. The top 2 are aweber and getresponse. Im not going to endorse one or the other but I suggest that you look at all the features they offer and make your own decision. Another good option that I have used in the past is mlmpowermarketing.com . Great service and really easy to use.

A good a/r is a much needed compliment to any generated leads that you might have. I see this as one of the best and most useful tools you can have in your business toolbox. Stay tuned in the following days as we go over an extremely important part of your business. It's one of my favorite parts. Its called advertising. I will show you how to keep ypur budget down and get the maximum leads for your time and budget.

[​IMG]Adam[​IMG]
    Your Business Success Coach

6. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

ADVERTISING

Part 1

Advertising can make or break your business. The internet has made advertising something that the normal Joe or Jane can do. The trick is learning how to do it effectively. Now there are many schools of thought out there and many are very good but I'm going to focus on some things I've done online as well as offline.

Offline Marketing

Offline marketing can be looked at as traditional advertising. Whether it be magazine, newspaper ads, television or your basic flyers. Another avenue to add to this is what I consider the most effective which is word of mouth advertising. Let me go over some of the ways I've handled my advertising.

Print advertising is something that our business has dabbled in. One of my favorite things to do is to write so for me this is a good fit. Now to make print advertising work you have to take 3 things into consideration. First is your budget. For print advertising to be the most effective you need to have it done consistently. Most people need to see things a few times before they make up their mind to buy. This is especially true in these times when the economy is struggling. Our business has advertised in a few of the local news periodicals in our area. I like to find the free publications that you can find all around the local area. You must follow the rules they have but if you stay within the guidelines you can effectively reach a good base of customers.

The second thing to look at is what customer base you are trying to reach. Customers are what all businesses need. Anytime that you advertise the goal is to reach as many people as possible. When deciding where to advertise it is important to be sure that the publication is reaching the base you are trying to market to. When I advertise I make sure to have my ad be in line with the theme of the medium I am advertising in. This leads me into the last part of what I think is needed in print advertising.

Wording is everything. If you can communicate effectively you will be more apt to get your point across. The way an ad is written makes the difference between success and failure. There needs to be something that makes you stand out from the crowd. A good product and a good catch phrase have closed many a deal.

Be sure to keep up with this thread as I continue to go over the ways to use advertising to grow my business.

Adam
    The Business Tutor

7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

MORE OFFLINE ADVERTISING

If you saw a flyer that offered you a complimentary vacation for looking at a website what would you do. For most their curiousity would get the best of them. I know I would want to see what was going on. Now this idea for me started as an online thing that I just expanded to offline.

You see many of the advertisement that I promote online offer a vacation just for looking at my website. I began to create a good influx of leads from this as on the page to get more info they had to input their name , telephone number and email address to get to the next page. Then it dawned on me. Why not do the same with flyers I can just leave anywhere. So I have recently started putting flyers out. I dont have alot of results to report to everyne as of yet but I am confident that this type of offline marketing will definitely pay off. My goal is to really rev this campaign up as the holidays approach and more and more people are in the malls and out shopping.

Offline advertising can really be fun and it's something you can get your whole family involved in. Give some out to your kids. Have them give out flyers with a special code on them. Whichever kid gets the most responses gets a reward. Its a great way to keep your family involved in what you are doing and teach your kids the skills to be in business for themselves in the future.

Adam
    Your Business Tutor

8. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

It has been over a month since I have actively posted in this thread and I aplogize to you all for the delay. The past few months have been extremely busy for me. My life has been constantly changing and the rollercoaster ride has finally slowed down.

In the past months I have been dealing with a growing baby boy that is the apple of my eye as well as the love of my life going through 2 surgeries. Needless to say im happy to have a business that allows me to spend the time with the people that mean the most to me. During this time I have been able to revamp and reframe alot of the ways I do business and make them more efficient.

The most enjoyable part has been putting the final touches on my completely free Coastal Vacations option. There has been alot of work on it and and I expect it to take the market by storm in the new year. In addition I have begun to start my coaching business again as I see a need for it in the market. My goal will be to show many home based business owners how to minimize the amount of time and money they pour ino their business and how to maximize their profits. In this economy I htink that teaching of this type is absolutely needed.

So stay tuned in the upcoming weeks as I begin to have live calls, new websites and more tools for everyone to succeed in this amazing opportunity.

Adam Frederick
    Your Success Business Coach
    302 613 4632

9. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

BEST WORK AT HOME OPT

Coastal Vacation is an amazing opportunity. You can get started for the price of a good cruise and make nothing less than $1000 on every transaction. In this day and time of so many jobs downsizing Coastal is an opt that most should really look into. Here is my analysis as to why.

PRODUCT
    Travel is a product that markets itself. Most people are looking for a good vacation at a good price. Coastal provides this. For example imagine getting a 4 bedroom condo for $239 for a week. Thats about $35 a day. You cant even go to a good place to eat for those prices.

Think of why we join places like Costco and BJ's. We get a membership to enjoy all of the great deals they offer in their stores. Well Coastal works the same way. You get a membership and enjoy travel discounts for the rest of your life.

COST
    Many home based business opportunities come with many hidden cost. Among them are website fees as well as the cost of advertising (leads). Im here to tell you that of all the businesses ive seen in my lifetime Coastal is as close to being free as ive ever seen.

You can create a free website from a bunch of different places these days. Ive done just that using blogspot. There are many providers that are good out there. As for leads ive found three incredible sources for free leads as well as ive learned to generate them myself. In the training I offer my teammates I go over all of these options and allow them to keep their cost to a minimum.

SKILLS NEEDED TO SUCCEED
    The skills we need to promote Coastal are very simple. Show them how to save money on a vacation and thats it. One of the best ways to market this product is to go on vacation. Imagine going on vacation at an incredibly low price and talking to someone that paid full price. I bet that would like to find out how to get the deal you have. Its that simple. Now of course there are other ways to market your business but going on vacation is a real simple fun way to do so. In training my teammmates I go into many different ways to increase your market presence.

If having a business that is fun , lucrative and easy to run is something you are looking for in these trying times I suggest you give Coastal Vacations a shot. We wish you the best in your search and look forward to talking to you soon.

[Post edited - Admin]

10. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Coastal Vacations is a business that keeps on giving. Over the past months with alot of research on the internet I have seen tens of dozens of Coastal Vacation sites. Some ok and some great. The one thread I have noticed is that each and everyone of the site owners saw the amazing opportunity that is Coastal Vacations.

What are you looking for in a home based business? I was looking for a product I loved at a price that customers could afford that would make me a nice bit of profit with the least amount of work necessary. Now that is a mouthful. I would have to say that ive seen many opportunities on the market and nothing compares with Coastal.

Let me explain why. The best thing to have in business is something that cost you very little that you can give away for free to promote your money making product. Well Coastal has just that. You have an unlimited supply of complimentary vacations that you can use to promote the travel package. Its like giving out free samples. By using these samples the sky is the limit.

In the past months I have truly learned the value of such a product and by thinking outside of the box I can see how nayone can use this business opportunity to achieve their goals. I wish you luck and encourage you to take a look at Coastal Vacations and get started asap.

[​IMG] [​IMG]ADAM[​IMG] [​IMG]

11. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

It's all about marketing when you start a home based business. Early in my Coastal business I was a huge advocate of buying leads. For many this is a great option. If you are working full time and have a family it might be difficult to spend the time necessary generating your own leads. For them the fact they can spend "x" dollars and get "y" leads means they have targeted people to expose their business to.

Now if you can generate your own leads I suggest you do so. It's a smart business idea. You see the best leads are leads you generate yourself as they are more exposed to you than a lead you buy. For instance. One of the ways I have been able to generate my own leads is this forum. I write my post and leave my links on the bottom of my post and prospects then look over my sites and contact me. They become a very warm lead. Most are educated about my opts as they have researched me ahead of time. They are open to what I am offering. With few exceptions the leads I have bought havent been as warm. Now as im adept at connecting with people on the phone or via email messages I have been able to still thrive using bought leads in the past. But will everyone in your business have the same skillset coming in? I would say probably not.

What avenues are you using to advertise? Are they creating results?

For me I find that you have to find a place where there is alot of traffic already and then present yourself in a good light. Stay tuned in the following days for some of my top picks for creating and generating your own leads.

[​IMG] [​IMG]ADAM[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Making money on the internet is about advertising and creating good leads to market your product to. Through many trials and tribulations I have stumbled upon some good methods to use. Let me discuss some of the ways that I generate my own leads at little to no cost.

For years I did as many of you do and bought leads from the various lead vendors on the market. I must say that many of the leads allowed me to make great money. But in business one principle I follow is minimizing cost. So as I researched how to get leads I saw a few avenues of opportunity open. I noticed that many prospects were looking for information and not looking to invest right away. They didn't want to seem rushed into a sale. So I began to give out info and free tools to get them to look at my business opportunity. It allowed me to create my own list that I could then follow up with. I did this follow up via the phone and with the use of an auto responder (A/R). If you research a/r's on GOOGLE you will find some very good ones. I have found a few free as well as low cost ones and used both with equal success.

The leads I generated were free and much more targeted than ones I had bought in the past. You can use a variety of methods to generate these leads. Video is great and each to do with tools like the social forums on the net. All that you need is a good lead capture system. I learned how to create capture forms using a free service called EMAILMEFORM. I also found many free websites that I could put the videos as well as capture form on. Then I promoted the site on various traffic exchanges as well as putting my website link everywhere I could. I used free classified, forums, safe list offline print and anything else I could advertise for free or at a low cost. I also began to use referrals. I gave away incentives to get leads. On another internet search I looked up FREE LEADS and found numerous sources of free leads. My opportunity is in travel so when I approached the prospects I made my pitch based on the travel benefits. Everyone loves travel. If I found someone in business already I offered to team up with them to generate sales for us both. For instance they could offer a vacation as a bonus for a prospect looking at their site or buying their product. This generated a ton of leads for me. In addition many saw my opportunity and then signed up with us.

Please take these tips and use them in your business. I will say that with a limited budget you can make good money using the various free tools the internet offers. You just have to be resourceful and think outside the box a bit.

For a one on one consultation about our business and how we might be of service to you be sure to take a look at our links and contact us asap. Good luck.

13. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

The internet is an amazing resource. In this day and time when so many are losing their jobs as many businesses close down the internet is a gold mine for many. In the past years many have looked at MLM's and home based businesses and not taken them seriously. Well that has changed. The other day I saw commercials back to back for Avon and Amway. They weren't on a infomercial but rather on primetime network TV. The tide has changed.

On the internet I am able to generate my own leads. Present my product 24/7 and follow-up with clients in real time. The use of paid and free services allows anyone to afford to be in the game. For years I and my team paid top dollar to vendors to host websites, run auto responders and buy leads. Now I can do all of the above for lest than $20. Now at $20 most can afford to run their businesses on a monthly basis. This is such a big difference than the almost $700 I was paying before gaining this knowledge.

In addition you can now bundle various opportunities together and have one promote the next. This is the key to being successful. Adapting your method of advertising to do this works well. I for one now promote tools for many business owners and create my own list and warm market. After they are comfortable with the info I am giving them it becomes easier to promote my primary business. This is a strategy I think will serve all of us well. The money is always in the list. The bigger your list the more chance for sales. Also remember that each and every business owner you have on your list has a list of their own. Imagine offering them a percentage of the profit on sales of your product for customers they refer. It's a win-win. My free referral program and apprentice programs were created just for this reason.

I hope that something I've written is useful to all that are reading and I encourage you to contact me for many for the free tools that I have acquired on my internet research journey. I look forward to sharing more in the future as well as having many of you join me in my business ventures.

14. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

What a business. The Coastal Vacations business is always getting better. Over the past months I have been on a mission to revamp the way I do things and the results have been incredible.

People getting started are better able to run an effective business as we streamline things. Experience is the best teacher as our experience continues to take us to new heights.

So many of our dreams on running this business are coming true. We are so close to achieving all of our dreams. And whats even better is we are learning to automate so much of our business that we are creating more and more free time.

As our son grows ( he will be 15 months in about a week ) we get to spend more and more time with him. There is a video called Your Baby Can Read that I suggest everyone with young kids obtain. He's really loving the interaction. One of the best things of being in your own business is that you get that time with your family.

If you are serious about a home based business you can run p/t and make a f/t income then really take a look at Coastal Vacations. You can learn from all that have come b4 you and gain from their experience. Take a leap of faith and contact a director to start your information tour.

15. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

LONG TIME COMING

The A-Team is back. For a long period I became a hermit and went back to the drawing board. But im back to ad my experience and knowledge to this great forum. In the past 3 years I have gained even more experience on what it takes to run a successful home business and plan on sharing exactly that knowledge with you.

My goal is about diversity in the marketplace. Learning to have more than one iron on the fire so that you always have a back-up plan. If you primary business opt went downhill what would you do? Many of us have not thought that far in advance. Well in the upcoming post I plan on sharing my thoughts and experiences on how to never fall into that trap.

16. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

ADAPTING TO THE TIMES

Times change and if your business doesn't change you wont survive. The general methods that we used to become success in Coastal Vacations are still the same but they must be constantly tweaked.

For instance we still must generate leads, contact the leads, get them through the information, answer their questions and get them started. But the way we do it has changed dramatically. For years I spent money on leads. Now we generate them ourselves through social media outlets and advertising. Years ago Facebook and Twitter were not nearly as popular as they are now. Another change is getting prospects through the info. With so much technology on the market and so many of these tools being free it has become much easier to educate prospects. We have GotoMeeting and other tools to show presentations to prospects on much larger scales.

The market has changed. Have you? We are constantly updating our methods. What was popular 2 months ago might be outdated today. Change is in the air.

I encourage you to find out all the new tools that we offer. Coastal Vacations is alive and vibrant as a business option and the ease at which we can make a partner successful makes it even more viable. Find out for yourself. Contact us and find out how we can help you.