Adsense income

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by garygoh, May 10, 2009.

1. garygoh

garygoh New Member

Anybody here earning significant amount of adsense money? Mind to share your tips to achieve your success?

I am currently earning not more than $50 a month[​IMG] But thought it is a good source of passive income, so I will stick to it as part of my income generating vehicles.

What about you?

Thank you for sharing.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

happywife makes a good bit with her SBI sites on adsense but I'll let her come by and share. I think she is on a trip right now so she may not be on here a lot... [​IMG]

3. samda

samda Member

Adsense is one of the best way to earn money. I know people who earn more than $1500 per day. All you need is a quality website with good contents and decent traffic.

4. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

That's right~

I have a website (sports tickets sales) and, I have 2 ads in my site,

I only generated $3.50 last month..

But, I spend $40 for google adwords,

and resulted nothing sales...

-$36.5 lost for last month...

I don't know if you do adsense only, you may earn money~[​IMG]

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

5. The more sites you have the more adsense money you will earn.

A little from each site is the best way to go.

6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i create my blog last week and i gain 8 dollar till now. i want to know, can we change our payment to paypal with google adsence?

7. garygoh

garygoh New Member

johnjimat: can we change our payment to paypal with google adsence?
    I don't think so. Why not consider receiving your payment via Western Union? It's fast and cheap.

8. Dr_Boo

Dr_Boo New Member

So how can you tell what the CPC would be for a particular keyword? I'm currently building a site with the main intent of making money off Adsense and similar ad services. Would be nice to know if I can expect Filet Mignon or Cup-O-Noodle once the site goes live. [​IMG]

9. melmanda

melmanda New Member

I love this free tool for adsense.
    http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/

Put in a keyword and you can get an idea how much is paid to google. Then I generally cut that number in half and that is about what I get per click. Not exact, but lets you know what keywords are fetching these days.