Adsense success?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by matth763, Nov 20, 2008.

1. matth763

matth763 New Member

Is it worth creating a site basing it on adsense revenue?

The general consensus is not many people get revenue this way.

Has anyone here been successful with adsense?
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Matt,

You have to be able to drive a heck of a lot of traffic to the site to make a decent amount from Adsense.

It helps even more if the traffic is nicely targeted.

One nice advantage about Adsense is it's a one step system. Although most make more from affiliate marketing, that's a two stepper.

For some it's a tough choice while others use both. You might also look into acquiring sponsors at some point as well for the triple dip...mmm...triple diiiip...ohhhhh

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yes, adsense is a great way to make money, but it takes a bit of time to make good money with it. If you read the 'adsense plan' in profit lance and follow it exactly, you will make good money.
  4. bus

bus New Member

Adsense can make you ridiculous amounts of money. Luckily though for online marketers such as myself that make all their money utilizing traffic driving tools... It is not just point and click.. Earning revenue is a process that takes much time to set up and get moving.

If you know HTML and CSS you can save yourself thousands of dollars of designing websites and optimizing them.

Good luck
  5. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

I have been reasonably successful in Adsense with a couple of my sites. Now earning a few hundred a month. Its took around 6 months to really get off the ground. The material in Profit Lance was very helpful for my achievements so far.
  6. rgov

rgov New Member

I'm trying to get thorugh the adsense section now. I don't have a website and don't know what to do. I did set-up the blog but just made up an address to get through reg. Ir look like that what mike did in the video. What is everyone doing in this section? Thanks, really lost still.
  7. makemoneyonline

Follow the project section videos on how he does keyword research to find keywords with high search volume and low competition. Follow the adsense plan.. you really should get a website up and running if you want to make money with adsense.
  8. matth763

matth763 New Member

makemoneyonline: Follow the project section videos on how he does keyword research to find keywords with high search volume and low competition. Follow the adsense plan.. you really should get a website up and running if you want to make money with adsense.

For an adsense strategy would it be a good idea to go with high search volume and medium/high competition?
    Thus with competition you may get high paying ads and more of them?
  9. makemoneyonline

Yea just as long as you think you have a good chance for ranking on page 1 or 2 of google.. thats what I mean by competition. If there are 10 million competing websites for the keywords then I wouldn't even try. Its hard to tell you what to do because there are so many exceptions. If you find a keyword phrase that pays $5 per click, then I wouldn't really care about high search volume, because all I would really care about is 1 or 2 clicks per day on my ads. I usually just search for keywords that have a lot of advertisers, but under 1 million competing websites, and I make sure I am going to be getting paid above $1 per click. That is just my strategy. You can do it differently. There really is no right or wrong AS LONG as you are getting traffic to your websites.
  10. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I think there is a lot of competition, so it is no longer a reliable method.
  11. rgov

rgov New Member

Yes, but doesn't need to first find the niche, domain before getting a website up and running?