Adsense/Website Templates

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Kecia08, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I only know basic HTML coding, so I am looking for some website templates, particularly ones I can use Adsense on. For those who use Profit Lance, and have their own Adsense sites, where can I find some good templates?

I do not want to use the live affiliate sites that come with PL, or the Adsense ones either....They are just so plain and I am sure I'll get punished by Google for duplicate content. I want something simple, that I can have a custom header added to, and something with links down the left side of the page. Please help!
  2. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

hmm. Try www.weebly.com or site built it (google that one) and you can pretty much do it how you like. hope that helps
  3. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

Thanks Sahota7, I will look into Weebly, as I believe Site Build It is a bit expensive.
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Use a text editor and do the HTML coding yourself
  5. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

pcwork: Use a text editor and do the HTML coding yourself

Maybe you didn't read my post, but I do not have much knowledge of HTML, which is why I am looking for templates.

I looked at Weebly and Freewebs, but have their links at the bottom of the webpages, which I think looks a little unprofessional...If anyone else knows anywhere I can get some good templates, it would be really helpful!
  6. Dreamy

Dreamy New Member

You could use a CMS like Joomla or Drupal.
    You can also go the Wordpress route (yes Wordpress!) to build a static site. I know there's a plugin out there that basically turns your Wordpress blog into a static site, cache plugin I think it's called.
    Many advantages going that route, Wordpress is free and there are plenty of free professional looking templates out there.
  7. Liquification

Liquification New Member

You could try some template sites like boxed art or template monster. They have SEO optimized adsense pages where you just ad your pub number in the code and the sites are auto updated via RSS feeds.
  8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Kecia08: I only know basic HTML coding, so I am looking for some website templates, particularly ones I can use Adsense on. For those who use Profit Lance, and have their own Adsense sites, where can I find some good templates?

I do not want to use the live affiliate sites that come with PL, or the Adsense ones either....They are just so plain and I am sure I'll get punished by Google for duplicate content. I want something simple, that I can have a custom header added to, and something with links down the left side of the page. Please help!
    You hit the nail on the head. You do not want to use the pl templates, and google will penalize you for duplicate content. Do you have a website builder such as bluevoda? It comes with pre built templates that are easy to use.
  9. 040107

040107 Member

There are some pretty nice and free css/html templates.[​IMG]

Just use Google to search.[​IMG]
  10. worksmart07

worksmart07 New Member

I use Dreamweaver which provides some starter pages and templates that you can edit and use.
  11. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I am now using Site Rubix which is available for free through Wealthy Affiliate...Yes, I have crossed over. [​IMG] Nothing against Profit Lance, but WA has a whole community atmosphere that I think I will greatly benefit from, as well as the easy drag and drop website builder.
  12. makemoneyonline

well thats good. I hope its worth the monthly membership
  13. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

makemoneyonline: well thats good. I hope its worth the monthly membership

I definitely think it will be. I just created a product review site in less than an hour...and it has a built in FTP program to upload the site to your hosting, which took 2-3 minutes to do.
  14. matth763

matth763 New Member

Does anyone know where you can get a CSS template similar to the one on the PL members website?

Im looking at constructing a course based web site but can't find a template like that one. It seems the most practical for my purpose.

Any ideas? Ive got dreamweaver but dont have the expertise to constuct one from scratch!
  15. happywife

happywife Gold Member

You may want to go to rentacoder.com or elance.com and post your request there. You can get bids on the job and then decide if it is within your budget.
  16. andyj00

andyj00 New Member

17. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

have you tried just doing blogs through blogger.com?
  18. makemoneyonline

Oh I totally forgot, a good site with adsense templates is doshdosh.com. They have 18 adsense optimized wordpress templates. They are awesome. Go have a look!
  19. rgov

rgov New Member

yes that a great point what about duplicate content on these premade sites?? Thanks.
  20. leealexis

leealexis New Member

I recommend you use wordpress, then search for
    "adsense wordpress template" and you will be floored with choices! [​IMG]