Adsense/Website Templates

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by Kecia08, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Classic

Classic New Member

I'm still new to this. Is it easier to monetize a wordpress blog with adsense than it is to do with a blogger blog? Could someone please tell some of the advantages and disadvantages of each?
  2. Sonni

Sonni New Member

There both about the same as far as adding the adsense. The WP blogs are harder to set up. However, you can't use adsense on a WP.com or use affiliate links. You can though on a WP.org, since you need your own host you can do whatever you want.

Blogger blogs are easier, but you don't have control. I use them for test sites and if it looks profitable I will switch it over to WP.org

You can do so much more with a WP blog than a Blogger blog. It's good to learn both.
    Sonni
  3. Classic

Classic New Member

Thanks Sonni. So if I were planning to monetize with wordpress I would have to acquire a .org domain name first?
  4. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Classic,
    No you do not need a .org that's just the top level domain of WP you can choose a com, a net or whatever you choose, .info however has a bad rap so I wouldn't choose that one, it is cheap though. Do some research on domains to find out what would best suit your needs.
    Sonni