Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by net4pay, May 13, 2007.

1. net4pay

net4pay New Member

is anyone a member of this site?

if so, have you been in long enought to have gotton paid?
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

What you are referring to is Google Adsense. The way it works is you put Google ads on your website or blog that people are paying for on a "pay per click" basis . Whenever someone clicks on these ads, you get paid!
  3. mickmel

mickmel New Member

Google paid out over two billion dollars to AdSense publishers in January-March of this year, so people are getting paid.

I've gotten a nice chunk every month for a couple years now, so yes, people get paid.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Google Adsense has been paying regularly since 2003
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Definitely no scam!
  6. cambrianne

cambrianne New Member

Adsense is part of google and its definitely no scam. It can be a bit complicated for the newbies to internet and the uninitiated though, and they will do some checks on your site before they actually provide you with an account.
  7. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

haha if google adsense is scam, then NASDAQ is scam too.
  8. makemoneyonline

9. hnjrivera

hnjrivera New Member

I think what I find strange with adsense is that alot of people are advertising that you make thousands a month, yet people that you know that are doing it and advertising it, if you ask them how much they make doing it they hem and haw then say oh I make about $120 a month. Why the big fat lie? Why say oh I make $5000 a month doing it when in reality that $5000 is only $120.

I wouldnt mind the extra $120, so why lie about it.

10. Viajero Latino

Viajero Latino New Member

Google adsense is actually a good tool. The problem with this tool now days is that it gets more and more expensive everyday. To much competition specialy in the network marketing industry.

If its working out for you for all means keep doing it. If you want to find a more cost effective and have more ROI doing your marketing I can actually give out free information without promoting any company.

I just love to help people that need it
  11. makemoneyonline

They aren't lying. A lot of people DO make that much a month.
  12. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

yepz... they're either getting insane amnts of traffic daily or their niche has high paying ads.
  13. makemoneyonline

The people who make a TON with adsense have actually done their research on which niches are the most profitable. It takes work.
  14. dre22

dre22 New Member

No scam, Adsense is great once you have the traffic going to your site.
  15. pcwork

pcwork New Member

If you have a lot of traffic in a profitable niche, you can make money with Adsense