Adsense

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by Loomis, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Loomis

Loomis New Member

Are there any people on this forum making a substantial amount of google adsense?

2. kevink88

kevink88 New Member

I make decent money from adsense. The advice I can give is focus on contents that you have passion and expertise on. Content is king. If people like you content. Money will also come.

Kevin

3. Loomis

Loomis New Member

I totally agree, and what your writing about has to be totally unique and something you love to write about. My tool I use in whether or not to make a adsense website on a topic, is if its something I am not will to talk aloud about easily, its probly not something I can write about and enjoy doing.

4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Earlier it was easy to make money, nowadays I have new websites with thousands of impressions and zero earnings. I have almost given up, use other methods to make money online.

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Maybe it is over-saturated.

But your existing website is still earning for you.

6. sashawk

sashawk New Member

I really think that your niche has too be more targeted these day to make "substantial" money with adsense then even, let's say, two-years ago. Some people cruise through a hundred blogs a day on a single topic so they don't develop a real sense of camaraderie on a single site.

7. I make regular money on adsense and just view it as another income stream.

Obviously I would like to make more, but I think the real earners are the ones that have many, many sites.

Barb

8. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Barb Thornback: I make regular money on adsense and just view it as another income stream.

How would you define regular and substantial money?

$100 / month , $1000/ month or more?

9. Loomis

Loomis New Member

I would say $1000 a month is substantial.