Advice for new person

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Jenifer Nguyen, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Jenifer Nguyen

Jenifer Nguyen New Member

Dear All,

This is the first time I joint in this forum. I am from VietNam, and now searching for some work-at-home jobs. I don't know what company would like to accept a VietNamese person. And how can I make a good resume to send to them? Highly appreciate with any advice from all of you.

2. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

most jobs online are a scam so be careful and use discernment

3. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hi Jenifer,

Welcome to the forum. Try clicking on some of the links in the other forum member's signature lines. If something there interests you, let that member know and get all the info you can about the opportunity.

4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hi, you don't need a resume to work online for most jobs.

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can search Craigslist in Asian countries, you will find many work at home jobs

6. justgotthere

justgotthere New Member

Hello Jenifer, and Welcome to the Work From Home Business.

First, to work online, you don' t need a resume and it doesn't matter where you're from.

Second, first thing you need to do is find what is called a "niche", which is the product or service you would like to focus on. For example, you could focus on a subject you know a lot about (kids, cooking, sports, ,hobbies, health, real estate, electronics....) the list can go on and on, but I think you get the idea.

Third, you need to decide which approach you will take.
    Basically, your choices are:

a) if you have lots of information about your "niche" and you can design your own web site then you do that. Then you buy a domain name, and generate traffic to your site.

b) you can choose a product or products from ClickBank.com that relate to your "niche". The site is already there, you get an affiliate link, promote that link, and earn a % of the sale.

Basically, that's how you can start.

It might seem overwhelming or confusing at first, but once you set your mind on starting and staying focus (hard to do for most people and that is part of why they are not so successful or fail all together), the rewards are your dreams come true. No commuting, no expenses, more time with your loved ones, with a laptop and a phone you could do this anywhere, and you watch your bank account grow.

You only have to do the work once, and get paid for years to come without doing anymore work. Of course, to get to this point, you'll need tools to make your business automated. You can get most tools you'll need for free.

Any questions, or you want to know more, contact me.

I've been working from home for a few years now, (and I'm successful, may I add), and I have a team of coaches that earn 6 figures yearly, so I can help you.

Best of luck.
    Get in touch, [​IMG]
    Line

7. Jenifer Nguyen

Jenifer Nguyen New Member

Hi Line,

Thank you for your helpful advise. But I need to works some job like a remote assistant/admin (data entry or update information are my examples). But it seem hard to find for a person who live in VietNam. Most of jobs like those are in US or Development countries.

8. jjacks2005

jjacks2005 New Member

Well Jenifer there are places that offer online jobs in the field that you are interested in. and u don't have to leave your home. And it doesn't matter that you live in VietNam,

9. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Jenifer Nguyen: But it seem hard to find for a person who live in VietNam. Most of jobs like those are in US or Development countries.
    Search for freelance writing work, most of it is not country specific.