Advice for teen wanting to work from home

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by AdamMoore, Nov 28, 2006.

1. AdamMoore

AdamMoore New Member

I'm 16, and I need some money. However, I don't have time to work a job because of extracurricular activites as well as studying. I would like to make a little money working online. Are there any options for me?
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

You can try selling on eBay or freelance writing.
  3. gregriv69

gregriv69 New Member

Thanks, the site is very useful. You can also try for forum posting jobs. I think this is best for students.
  4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Try to look for work at home jobs that doesn't require to pay upfront.
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Adam,

The above replies offer good suggestions.

If you'd also like some long term income, you might learn how to do online marketing.

You can check out a free program from the link below:

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~
  6. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

There are a few home business programs that don't require any upfront fees to make money online. I suggest that you try to look for these. However, I am unsure if the apply to individuals below 18 years of age. You can give it a shot.
  7. wahl2008

wahl2008 New Member

There are a lot of freelance jobs that require you to work only 10 hours a week.

You can work whenever you have a free hour or two.

Many project don't require special skills, only basic computer and internet knowledge.

Check out my site and you'll find a lot of information on the subject of working from home.

8. cmw6300

cmw6300 New Member

There are a lot of work at home opportunities out there, all you really have to do is research. Just be prepared to spend some time on building your business though, nothing comes for free in this world.
  9. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hello Adam,
    I agree with Newbie Shield.
    Many home school students participate in the Thirty Day Challenge.

I really have enjoyed it.
    Merry Christmas!