advice me how to get more referral for mlm

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by vikramhjain, Apr 8, 2009.

1. vikramhjain

vikramhjain Guest

pls advice me how to get more referral for mlm
  2. moneymagnet23

moneymagnet23 New Member

There are so many ways to get more leads..

First i would suggest a catch page.. then you have to genrate as much trafic as you can to that catch page through all the techiniques mentioned in this forum.

Articles, ads, ezine, adwords, blogs and much more..
  3. gridellas

gridellas New Member

If you are up to date on social marketing, that has sky rocketed here recently. My Space and Youtube.

As moneymagnet mentioned you must generate traffic and he mentioned some of the best "free" ways to get traffic you are looking for. [​IMG]
  4. garygoh

garygoh New Member

moneymagnet23: First i would suggest a catch page..
    Are you referring to squeeze page?
  5. moneymagnet23

moneymagnet23 New Member

yes a squeeze page
  6. samda

samda Member

To start with just add the ref link in the forum and start contributing. Or add a presales page and put the link in the signature. Just as I did [​IMG]
  7. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I've made a ton of free cash online in my business just from free marketing strategies such as posting in forums, writing articles, and videos.

Tip: Write an article that links to your blog, that has top post or links on your blog to your biz opp. Don't always direct link to your business. Then post some valuable content on your blog in conjunction with info about the biz you are promoting.
  8. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

try to find referel in social site like myspace [​IMG]
  9. LawrenceTam

LawrenceTam New Member

The best is to understand where you target market is. This can be location and even type of user.

Are you building a business or selling product. Both are very different in how you market this.

I provide free training which includes article marketing, social networks like myspace and facebook, and even pay per click as starters.

If people would only educate themselves before just running out there full steam you would see less people screaming scam and more people actually happy with their results.
  10. explorer

explorer New Member

LawrenceTam, you speak the truth. One would think finding people to sign up for their mlm or any other program would be easy. Especially if it is free. I don't know why people are reluctant, but they are.

Most likely they are reluctant because they have been involved before and never made any money, or in the end were asked to pay something.

This is unfortunate because there are a lot of programs out there that are paying, and paying pretty good if you just take the time to find them. If they have a free membership I always pick that.
  11. LawrenceTam

LawrenceTam New Member

"and the truth shall set you free" [​IMG]

My training I provide is NOT to convince someone that they can make money. There is no need for that. There are plenty of people who want free training and even more who want to learn how to correctly build any network marketing business online.

It's like telling someone that it's not a good idea to have an adjustable rate mortgage or that leasing a vehicle that they can't afford isn't a good idea. I leave people to what they want and in the end the smart ones will find the tools and education necessary to help them reach their goals.
  12. vikramhjain

vikramhjain Guest

thank guy for valuable information you share with me
  13. profitgenie

profitgenie New Member

Getting leads online is the best way. Try and get your leads to call you this changes the whole dynamics of prospecting.

When a lead calls you they are after your service or business rather than you trying to ram your business down the throat of every tom dick and harry you meet.

Writing articles with keywords targeted for your chosen market is one of the best free ways of attracting prospects, you then direct them to your mlm squeeze page where you offer them a gift ie free ebook in return for their name and email address.

There email is added to your autoresponder which you should have set up a series of emails designed to educate your lead on your mlm business and ultimately have them join your business.

14. Franklin

Franklin New Member

vikramhjain There are so many ways to generate traffic leads for your MLM like blogs, videos, social media, articles, classifieds ect. The key is to take one or two of these methods and get good at it before moving on and try something else.

But remember you must give value in anything that you do, don't go pitching your opportunity all over the internet because those days are long gone. The marketing laws of MLM has change people don't join companies or opportunities they join leaders that have a successful duplicated systems in place.

You must get good at generating traffic and leads for your MLM. Learn how to generate 20, 30 + leads a day than you will start seeing more sales in your MLM Company.

You want to start building relationship with people open a twitter account great place to meet people. But once again don't go pushing your own agenda. Get involve in conversation take a look at what other people got to offer be open minded to learn and expand your knowledge.

I hope this works go discover and test and come back and let us Let us know how it goes. Also this forum is the place to find good people willing to help you out more in detail if need it. [​IMG]

15. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Franklin, what you have said is very much on point. However I would add that one can do many of those proven free lead generating techniques simultaneously.

Videos, articles, forums, social networking, blogging can all be done without one being completely proficient in all of them.

I have found the key is to work a "definitive marketing game plan" that allows one to incorporate many of those free marketing and lead generating techniques successfully to grow their business. This is one of the key things we initially train people on to achieve success in their online home-based business.