Advice needed from a successful director with CSG

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by daretodream, Feb 11, 2007.

1. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

hmm.. sure success

That seems like a rather long time to me! Did you speak with your Director and ask when they shipped out the requisition? Depending on where you live and when it was shipped out, if it has been more then 10 days I would be inclined to have your director call the shipping centre and inquire as to its whereabouts on your behalf..

It may be that it went to the wrong address or got lost in the system somewhere. It should be trackable from your director to the shipping centre and then from the shipping centre to you.

It could simply be that the shipping centre is very busy as of late... though my people are getting theirs as usual.

At any rate, if you are concerned about it then talk to your director. That is what s/he is there for!

Congratulations on your new business and LIFE!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  2. roger

roger New Member

Quoting: suresuccessAnd as for the package...well, it's been 20 days...no show.

Hi Suresucess,
    Further to Jani's suggestion, Hoyt inventories the product and ships directly from head office most of the time so I encourage you to call the Sales Center. During business hours you should get someone live, if not press either xt. 1 or 4 and tell them your situation.
    This should resolve the issue.

[​IMG]

Roger
  3. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Suresuccess,

Where are you located? It took our package just over 15 days to get to us, we are in Canada, in a small town. So it could depend on how it has to get to your place. But 20 days is a long time.....I would check with your director!

Lindsay
  4. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hey Lindsey!

Thanks for that! I'm about to move to a small town myself. I knew that ye ole canada post was rather like the pony express and accounted for a bit of a lag, but I had not heard of it taking that long before!

So if I do happen to make local sales in my new hometown I know not to panic!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  5. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

thanks everyone, it turns out that dhl lost my package. i am going to be shipped one overnight tonight. ps. i am in ny. have baby inmy hand...cant type freely...
  6. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Quoting: suresuccessps. i am in ny. have baby inmy hand...cant type freely...

Awww... I know exactly what that is like! I started my business when my daughter wasn't quite crawling! Its just a joy to be able to have the ability to stay home with her as a single mother. But it holds its share of challenges as well!

For example, how does one safely remove a pbj sandwich from ones dvd-rom drive? Is there such a thing as a waterproof keyboard cover? How exactly does one manage 6 things at once? What does one do with the little princess when she REFUSES to go to sleep when you are giving a training in 5 minutes? Where DID all my pens go? I'd swear I put my daytimer on my DESK, why is it in the toilet? Where are 2 of my 4 phones hiding in this not so huge home?

If you need any tips or tricks, I've come up with a few. For instance, I swear by www.flylady.net and www.savingdinner.com!

I thought it was a rather long time, so I'm glad to hear you will finally get it tomorrow!

Best wishes

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  7. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Jani,
    they have those plastic covers you can put over your keyboard that are waterproof.
  8. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

LOL thanks Jani..I know what you mean. My son is 10 months and just starting walking this weekend, woohoo!!! Needless to say he is the NUMERO UNO reason I want to work from home.
    I am familiar with Flylady...I should get back on that site. One really does become a talented juggler when there are little ones. LOL
    SureSuccess = Susan[​IMG]
  9. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

WOW, another WCYS Susan! Cool!
  10. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Harold! I've tried about 5 of them so far.. do you have a name brand of one that actually is really h2o proof in that it covers all those bits and pieces of an ergonamic keyboard by chance??

Susan, ditto here. Everything I do, I do for her and with her. I totally LOVE it! Especially being able to show other moms how they can do it too!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  11. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

I hear that Jani, and I am looking forward to doing the same.

Thanks Harold
  12. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

Jani,
    I don't, sorry. I imagine an ergonamic would be hard to find. I have one of those keyboards and would love to use it but my son's have a Thomas the Tank Engine game that uses a little Train control thing that has to sit on top of the keyboard and it pushes the keys when you pull the levers and such so my cool keyboard is out of the question until they get out of the THOMAS stage. [​IMG]
  13. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

darn! I was hoping you had an answer for me Harold! I've looked up and down with no luck. Prob is, I really need the ergonomic for my carpel tunnel, but i've already had a replace it a few times!

lol.. I wonder how my tax accountant is going to feel about that?

Thanks anyway!

That Thomas thing sounds neato! My kid is too small for that kind of thing yet, and I hope to be able to stear her away from the 'puter for a few more years yet!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG
  14. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

hi all! Woohoo!!!! I got my leel 1 pack today. Er..now what?
    Question....I am going to Chicago on a personal trip in a couple of months....could i not get some good hotel accomodation with my coastal membership?
  15. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello

the best way to use the benefits of the package is to activate the package by filing out the applocation form, sending it in to the shipping center together with the shipping. You will receive your cards back in approx 5-10 days, depends on when they receive your application form.

Personally I have received great hotel discounts using the quest card. I love the access card for condo stays.

I am recording tonights call....this call is specifically on the level I package.

go to my link below and click on training and you will be able to listen to the call at your leisure and take notes.

there is a new training website put together by coastal, and it is pretty good, it is mentioned on the call.

hope this helps
    maria
  16. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

thanks Maria,
    that's great. I was on he call, but since i do not have my cards yet, it will make much more sense listening to the call again with the cards in front of me. PS I tried to email you earlier with a question, but my mail came back to me.
  17. ibizniz

ibizniz New Member

Hello suresuccess

thank you for telling me about the email addy, I redirected to a new address yesterday and made a spelling mistake

it is working fine now [​IMG]
    cheers
    maria
  18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Quoting: suresuccessQuestion....I am going to Chicago on a personal trip in a couple of months....could i not get some good hotel accomodation with my coastal membership?

I would suggest going to your Condo card and or Hotel card and call the number on the back of the cards or go to the websites listed, look in your hotel directory, what area in Chicago are you looking to stay in?

Are you wanting to book lodging or both lodging and air?

If you get a little confused let me know and I will be happy to assist you in using the package to your best advantage.

Terri
  19. suresuccess

suresuccess New Member

Thanks Terri. I am not sure yet what part of Chicago we are supposed to be in...I am waiting for some details of the event still. As soon as I get my membership cards, I will let you know if I need help. PS. yes i will need air travel too
  20. daretodream

daretodream New Member

I appreciate all the wonderful advice given to me by all of you and wanted to let you know I have decided to quit this business. I started this business on Nov 3 and have poured my heart and soul into it (not to mention maxing out my credit cards and going deeper into debt) and have seen absolutely no return. I have followed the system put out by the CSG to a tee with no results and have tried some variations of my own with the same lack of results and therefore have decided to hang up my hat before it affects my marriage and finances even further than it has thus far. I wish you all the best of luck as I know this business can and does work well for some.