Advice needed from a successful director with CSG

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by daretodream, Feb 11, 2007.

1. hsimpsonjr

hsimpsonjr Silver Member

I'm sorry to hear this, Hannah, but I wish you the best of luck also. Make sure and make use of your package since you do have a lifetime membership in Coastal Vacations. I can understand the pressure making decisions about money can cause but let me suggest a couple of things that might at least make the money you spent on your packge back for you. Try some free advertising around where you live by making flyers on your computer and putting them up at the local Community colleges or Grocery stores. Tape one up in the window of your car. There are lots of free ways to advertise that might help you recover some costs. Again, best of luck and maybe you can come back and work the business in the future.
  2. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hi Hannah,
    I really hope you reconsider!

As Harold said above, there are lots of free advertising you can do, like the flyers....also do you have children? Take some flyers to a children's group - like a play group, you will get the attention of Stay at Home mom's.....

Try approaching businesses yourself, or get your husband involved....it doesn't matter how much the rest of us support you if he doesn't!!

And mostly - take a break - and remember why!!

Take the pressure off yourself, get your spirits up, and try again!!

Lindsay
  3. jlDunn

jlDunn New Member

Hannah,

I just looked at the Doc 4 of the Fax on demand, they have a section for "No budget, low budget" leads....and examples of the types of flyers and things you could print out...and ads to run, all sorts of stuff.

You could donate a vacation from your package to different organizations as well, it won't cost you anything.....make sure you tell them they cover taxes, and fees, etc.....and it will get your name out there!! Which is all you need.

Hope that helps
    Lindsay
  4. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Quoting: daretodreamI appreciate all the wonderful advice given to me by all of you and wanted to let you know I have decided to quit this business. I started this business on Nov 3 and have poured my heart and soul into it (not to mention maxing out my credit cards and going deeper into debt) and have seen absolutely no return. I have followed the system put out by the CSG to a tee with no results and have tried some variations of my own with the same lack of results and therefore have decided to hang up my hat before it affects my marriage and finances even further than it has thus far. I wish you all the best of luck as I know this business can and does work well for some.

I am very sorry that Coastal has not been working for you.

I just want to say that I understand! Because of finances and personal issues I had to set my business aside not long after I started also.

One thing that makes this business so wonderful is the fact that it is yours. You can pick it back up anytime that you would like! Maybe that will be in a few months, maybe that will be in a year, maybe that will be in 10 years. Maybe never - who knows!

You still have a great travel package. Over your lifetime you will definitely get your money back out of it by using the discounted travel.

I hate to see anyone quit because I know that the potential here is bigger than any of us can imagine. But, at the same time I completely understand.

Go get your marriage and your finances back on track and if you decide to give it another go - we will all be here to help you along!

God Bless!

Lora