Advice needed

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by tonia3374, Jul 9, 2009.

1. tonia3374

tonia3374 New Member

Hi everyone,

I have had an affiliate site for online gambling for about 3 weeks now. Each banner had what is offered by each company. However, Google of course will not allow me to use them unless every one of those gambling sites sends them something showing they are complacent with the laws of the country. (Although, they must know they are because all of these businesses on my site are shown on other review sites on the first page of Google, so they know the companies I have are complacent, if others obviously have gone through the rules to be first page on Google.) Make sense.? Is there anyway to market without asking each company for this info? Anyone other than Google maybe? If I have confused everyone, I'm sorry; I am unsure how else to explain.

Thank you,

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I guess no one has any advice yet for you yet but am thinking several of the regulars have just been by yet..hang in there....[​IMG]
  3. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Hi Tonia,

One way around the whole thing would be to:

-Publish a site with related and completely acceptable-to-Google services or products. Add and opt in to that site to collect Gambling subscribers.

-Then market your gambling sites to those subscribers.