Advice on expanding?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by coachred, Oct 26, 2010.

1. coachred

coachred New Member

I know that we can not personally advertise here but can you guys recommend a site that I can post classified ads, so that I can grow my team?

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

If you go to Google, do a search for FREE CLASSIFIED SITES. I am sure that you will find many of them so that you can start posting.

Hope this helps.

Tal

3. coachred

coachred New Member

I found that those sites spam if anybody could recommend a legitimate site that offers that. I would appreciate it.

4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

Craigslist, backpage, salespider, usa free ads, ablewise, are a few places I've actually had leads from over the years, however, don't expect any magic from classified ads, but they are one way of generating traffic.

With classified ads you need consistent posting more than nearly any other place, save free safe list to get leads.

For the type of biz you have there, you may want to focus on writing fitness articles, posting and commenting in forums on fitness with your signature link, or a blog / capture page first that attracts people and then do follow up.

The fortune is in the follow up via autoresponder and not in one hit wonders to your website that can't recall it when they decided they are ready to move forward.

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can post classified ads at USfreeads.com - if you want to get noticed in the search engines, however, you will need to use long tailed keywords in the title of your ad.

6. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

FreeCashMan: Craigslist, backpage, salespider, usa free ads, ablewise, are a few places I've actually had leads from over the years, however, don't expect any magic from classified ads, but they are one way of generating traffic.
    Amen and these are also ALL places that the spammers use - so you just have to deal with it.

The BEST way is to build your own content - blogs, hub pages, Squidoo etc to generate your own leads. I used to generate quite a few leads with Adlandpro when I was still in mlm...

Have you tried cafemom.com yet? There are a gazillion moms on there looking for a way to work at home...

Good luck![​IMG]