ADVICE ON MICHELLE MATTHEWS WORK AT HOME PROGRAM

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by harryodal, Oct 19, 2010.

1. jonesThD New Member

Well I must say! Everything I just read has been real helpful to me. I was also looking to make some extra money until I received a security pop up warning about the site certificate, after hitting the "Go to cart" logo. It said "Security Warning. There are problems with the security certificate for this site. This certificate is not from a trusted authority." GeoTrust is the issuing authority for this certificate. You may want to go to google and type in SSL Certificates and you will get a lot of info on CA certificates and root CA's. SSL (secure socket layer) companies that issue these certificates, like Geotrust, can issue them at a low price, as low as $19.95 A root CA certificate, can be signed by the company that bought it. You can do the same thing. All it takes is, in some cases, $20, $45 and you can have a certificate with no real effort in authenticity. All legitimate certificate's will show who signed it, and a long list of important information about the certificate. This michelle person or whoever they are, have very limited info on there site certificate. They are asking for a "Temporary" 1st time fee of $97. When I decided to leave the site, the fee changed to $49. I went to google, read these comments then went back to the home solutions site to get more info. When I left this site again, they wanted a fee of $77. I agree with you guys. There is something about this site that doesn't smell good. And when that happens, it's time to investigate!
  2. justme67 New Member

well, I got my "special member""1 on 1"call and the first red flag was when they asked for credit details. They were going to loan me money to get started... I told them all my credit cards were maxxed out. They seem to have a good plan (most scams seem reasonable I guess) about setting up your "online business" with a mentor but I'd stay very far away. After about an hour with them, most of which was about me and my suitability for their special program, I asked to see some previous successful websites and testimonials but there was no chance of that happening (major red flag) and within minutes I had hung up.

I bought one of the products and the money was immediately in my paypal account so that seems to be working but I have had upwards to 2oo hits on a few of the sites and not one other sale. I'm sure they're making more money selling the sites than the people are putting up the sites.

I'm currently up to 10 sites. It's all pretty cheesy stuff, the lower end of the Clickbank world. Here are links to a few of the pages if someone wants to see what the pages look like. Please DO NOT BUY THESE. I put the links here only for entertainment/information and not for sales to me. Again, DO NOT BUY...to be honest I no doubt would never buy them if I was surfing the net looking for something but that doesn't mean someone wouldn't. Here are a few of the sites they set up for you:

http://sean6025.my-realestate-wealth.com,http://sean6025.cure-your-snore.com,http://sean6025. elite-weight-loss-package.com

Others include acne, cheating spouses, paid surveys, cook books.

Again DO NOT BUY them, I put them here just to show people on this forum, not to sell anything here.

Dude17111 asks is there any program that really works?, I think the people making the most money are selling some garbage on how to make money with the internet. The get rich quick, do no work approach is very appealling, to me at least and it's easy to get sucked in by greed. Having said that I think that it comes down to two things, 1) traffic, if you can get enough traffic to your site (and that's not easy) you can make sales, and 2) have a decent product. If you have a good product people will buy it. However, much of internet is filled with useless cr@p, so don't be surprised to find people targeting your greed to sell you something. It's not really a new story, just more pervasive given to reach of the internet.

Anyway...I'll post an update if I ever make any money...I'm not holding my breath though ...
  3. k3llyw New Member

So does this mean that even if you do manage to set up your own websites like the anti-snore ones etc you are actually making money out of selling total crap to other people!? Think the website is very mis-leading as to what you are actually doing and how you are making the money if this is the case - I got the impression that you would be using links for proper companies (Vodafone, Sony etc) but this doesnt seem to be the case.

Sounds like an add I responded to in the paper some years ago about a 'working from home business'. It was not a large amount of money - ??20 I think for the pack but what I got was a pack explaining how to make money selling the exact same pack to other people! There was actually no real business just taking other peoples ??20's to tell them how to con other people!

I'm very interested in starting a business but I am going to stick to something with a 'real product' i think!
  4. reflexco New Member

This is a huge scam,where the media APPEARES to be advertising for her,in reality all these stations "don't exist ",try to find just one you can contact,you cannot do it "NEWS 8" Where?
    Funny they will show someone in "your AREA " that does not exist.

Clikbank quickly refunded my money and a third party PAYPAL has done the same.

SCAM,SCAM,SCAM!!!!!!!

One person said "I could hardly send an email when I started"
    right

I'm sure she just breezd through DMOZ,what do you think?
  5. justme67 New Member

Well you're not gonna make any money with this program. I've had hundreds of traffic and not one sale. But the thing that got me most was the day after I put two sites into Google Adwords (Real Esate Wealth site and Cure for Snoring) Google permanently suspended my account. I asked why and they basically said the sites had previous complaints and were disreputable...thus my account was suspended. I'll be going to Clickbank to get my money back...
  6. deltanav New Member

Justme67, I too purchased and setup those cheesy websites. I started getting kind of suspicious to their success after reviewing them and saying to myself how do you set a price for products that you wouldn't buy yourself. I think I made a big mistake, it does say that you have 60 days to get your money back, but when I contacted the support team about getting my money back they wanted me to tell them why? Mainly because they have poor support and I am not really confident about the earning potential. I'm going to keep trying out some other sites and see if they work.
  7. sharieef New Member

deltanav
    hi.regarding message above, i too made the mistake to buy those 10 useless websites and its true....its all rubbish stuff. Just a big SCAM!!!!!! i have been in it 3 months and NO sales. Stay away from Michelle Matthews home online jobs. Once you signed up they call you and hunt you down until they find you and try to commit you in signing up for more promising and unbelievable offers.Stay away.[IMG]
  8. sharieef New Member

justme67
    hi.exactly the same happened to me and its so true...their whole one hour conversation is well orchestrated to psyche you up really well and then comes the sudden blow...to sign you up with your credit card.the more questions i asked about guarantees and paper work the more they talk about trust and insist on your credit card number.This ''consultant'' is not interested in how much money you have already spent initially and is not accountable and for not earning a penny so far. When you tell him you need time to think about it then his ugly angry voice starts to surface. This is when you say goodbye (and good riddance).
  9. biggles New Member

Interesting that this is in the No1 slot under clickbank 'employment and jobs' category, there's a lot of people buying into this.
  10. HawaiianKokonut New Member

FlowerPower
    FlowerPower
    You mentioned they didn't contact you until you mentioned your bank. How did you get in contact with them? Everyone seems to be having trouble, myself included, in getting in contact with them.

Leilani
  11. HawaiianKokonut New Member

I happened to write the clickbank information down along with my order #, when I got my payment confirmation just in case. I thought I'd share it with, you in case anyone needs it.
    [email protected] (this is to Michelle's company's support dept)

http://www.clickbank.com/index.html
    Click Sales Inc
    917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200
    Boise ID 83706 USA
    fax, please dial: 1-559-210-0502

I hope this helps!
  12. daddysmami New Member

hmm just read all about her, i find it quite funny that almost everything said on her site is the exact same word for word on Mack Michaels Maverick Money Makers. Also think about it, if they knew you were going to make such good money, why charge upfront? Why not wait until you make the $50 through their company and then charge you?
  13. ItsSunnyInAZ New Member

My name is Michelle (not related to Michelle Mathews) and I've been working from home online since 2004. I have wasted thousands of dollars on work at home products and business opportunities. In fact, I'd have to say that 99.9% of what is sold on this topic is a waste of money.

Here is what I've learned from my experience:
    1. Most of the 'make money from home' info/training products are comprised of rehashed content from another product, contain info that can be found for free on the internet, or contain outdated tactics that have lost their profit potential so the 'guru' is letting the 'secret' out just to milk a little money out of those who aren't as experienced as he/she on the topic.
    2.Don't pay for information unless it is for a topic that requires expert training to master. Try to find it on your own first. You can research and find hundreds of ways to make money from home without spending money for the info.
    3. If you invest in a training program or business opportunity don't get wrapped up in the sales letter! The most important thing to know is what daily activities will you be required to do to be successful and how much of a marketing investment will be required to make the amount of money you need. If you aren't willing or able to do/spend what it takes then please don't do it!
    4. Find someone who you know is making money online and see if they will help you by showing you what they do. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to help those just getting started.
    5. Always do an online search to find out if there are any complaints about the product or company. Try 'productname scam', productname complaints', 'productname ripoff'
    5. If this is something you truly want, don't give up. There are plenty of people making money from home through the internet and you can do it to. BTW- Most of these people aren't 23 yr old millionaires standing in front of sports cars with wads of cash in their hands. The majority of them make just enough money to have a comfortable life and get time with their family. You just need to ask yourself it this level of success is sufficient for you. The millionaire stories are fun and exciting, but not the typical experience.

Bottom line - keep your eyes and ears open and your wallets shut until you do your due diligence.

Good luck!

My Best,
    Michelle W.
  14. Luecy131 New Member

So glad I, too, found this page. I was just about to click ADD TO CART when I decided to do a search. On the website, as I tried to close the window... they offered the program for $29.95. When I tried to close the window again... this time they tried to sell it for $9.95 and sent me to the sales action window. They must really be trying to sell this scam really hard. [IMG] Thanks for all the above mentioned advise!!!
  15. ohmargie1947 New Member

THANK GOODNESS I TO GOOGLED THIS PAGE OH ALSO TO FIND OUT ABOUT MICHELLE MATHEW2S. ALSO SORRY THAT I TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I HAVE BAD EYESIGHT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME.
    I JUST WANTED TO BE ABLE TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO ONLINE SO THAT I COULD WORK AT HOME AND FOR MYSELF I DO NOT WANT HIG WAGES JUST AROUND 500.00 PER WEEK AFTER TAX WOULD BE WONDERFUL. I AM AVERAGE USER OF THE COMPUTER I CAN DO MOST BASIC STUFF. THE TERMINOLGY GETS ME MOST OF THE TIME. I AM FROM AUSTRALIA AND WOULD NLOVE TO KNBOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEGITMATE OUT THERE TO DO ONLINE, BY A REPUTABLE COMPANY HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE
  16. patrickc New Member

17. Lindseyburd New Member

Sanette
    I too fell into her trap. I was lucky to find this forum before i signed my soul over to her and her scam of site. did you ever get your 50 Bucks back? I will never fall for another scam like this again. actually i may just cut off my internet and live like a mountain man inorder to not even be tempted by this crap. you get online looking for a job and find an easy way to make money at home, who wouldn't at least look into it. she got my 50 bucks but i hope this forum keeps money in someones pocket. don't quit yur job. play spider solitarie for free.lol. and realize no money is free money.
  18. soni1203 New Member

oh man this is almost unbelievable. i am so glad i found THIS site. i'm not easily scammed, but this one had me going. i mean i suppose it's POSSIBLE to get paid for posting a link... it's just not usually done that way, and it wouldn't take "an entirely new staff and office location space" for companies to do it themselves. most places pay per click... it's all about the traffic. so glad i googled. thank yall for posting all of this. i google just about everything nowadays. a few things i'd like to point out... news11today.net, the supposed media endorsement, not a real site; patricia feeney, the mother portrayed in media endorsement, also a scammer; here's a link to an article i found of interest relating to this specific scam: http://bizchoicereview.com/2010/04/knknews-com-is-not-real/
  19. almost a sucker New Member

thank god for sites like this. they put a lot of work into this scam.
    thanks for the heads up. [IMG]
  20. whypher New Member

Here ya go everyone... The next time you find a site like eHomeProfit use a website called 'whois'. If you have the domain name or their IP address this neat website barf's up the truth.

Notice their address as the Grand Cayman's.... I checked the phone number and its definitely from the Grand Cayman Islands. A notoriously known country for money laundering, hiding money and account identities within its banking institutions.

==============================
    Registrant:
    Direct Privacy ID AE575
    PO Box 12068
    George Town, Grand Cayman KY1-1010
    KY
    1-345-745-6022

Domain Name: EHOMEPROFITKIT.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Direct Privacy ID AE575, Direct Privacy LTD [email protected]
    PO Box 12068
    KY
    1-345-745-6022

Technical Contact:
    Direct Privacy ID AE575, Direct Privacy LTD [email protected]
    PO Box 12068
    KY
    1-345-745-6022

Record last updated 11-16-2010 01:04:02 PM
    Record expires on 11-16-2011
    Record created on 11-16-2010

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS0.DIRECTNIC.COM 74.117.217.20
    NS1.DIRECTNIC.COM 74.117.222.20
    ========================

With the knowledge of their IP addresses one could...... can't go
    there legally. Been there done that with legal already.