ADVICE ON MICHELLE MATTHEWS WORK AT HOME PROGRAM

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by harryodal, Oct 19, 2010.

1. 7missy9

7missy9 New Member

ItsSunnyInAZ
    I wanted to hopefully contact michelle (no relation to michelle mathews). Michelle, you had said that you hav been doing at home work for several years. I was wondering if youd be willing to lead me in the right directon to a legitamite work from home cite. Im desperate and am so scared to try anything because of all the scams we read about. My family and i would greatly appreciate it. thank you!
  2. BodyMagic

BodyMagic New Member

I hate to say it but, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS. Any legitimate opportunity comes along with "WORK." There are legitimate companies that offer good incomes working on the Internet, but probably 99% require activity that is not on line. The Internet is a great source for reaching people world wide, but any business involves training and hands on at some point. Also even though you can start an online business for small amounts, usually there are more expenses to really get your business up and running. The reason an online business is attractive, is because you don't have any additional overhead in comparison to a traditional brick & mortar business. Also it's convenient. But it all requires "WORK." I believe most of the people that make money on line through traditional companies are people like data entry, or people that have jobs that allow them to work from home. If you are going to get involved in an on line business, I would suggest you pick one that has been around for years and is well documented.
  3. Dave_Baltimore

Dave_Baltimore New Member

Like "Look AND Learn", I've learned that regardless of the hype and hyperbole when it comes to your "green", Google it.. And as you've heard it said far-n-wide "If it looks to good to be true", EVEN if its on the TV NEWs (maybe that should be "especially" on the TV..).. you can safely put your "doubt before your dollero" and NOT regret it. I saw the notation that the "special offer" was about to expire today..sooo I checked my account, filled in my information, and was was about to send my non-taxable donation in. Just before I did, a little voice (mine I think) said "Check-it-out"... And that led me here. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
  4. Madkukla

Madkukla New Member

I am so happy I decided to do a search on this Michelle Mathews because I was just about to purchase the program before doing so. Everyone here is so right. I too was offered a discount upon closing the webpage. Offer went from $49.99 to $20 off and then received an email offering me 50% off. A ligite business wouldn't be so hard up to make any amount they can get. They have now been emailing me and trying to talk me into buying. Emails gave ben supposedly from this Michelle Mathews. Here is my reply to them::::I am so glad I didn't purchase right away. I decided to do some research on this company and guess what I found out? That this company is a big fat scam. I mean I should have known it was when I tried closing the web page and was then offered $20 off the program and then sent an email giving me 50% off the program. If I would of held out I heard you go down to $9.99. RIDICULOUS!!!! If you were a ligite company and knew this program honestly worked there would be no reason to be so aggressive with the sales technique. You guys just want to get whatever you can from people. Plus you advertise that all it is is posting links when that's not true. You have to build websites and get people to buy whatever your selling on these websites in order to get paid, which mind you, of all people I heard from none have made as much as a dollar. They just kept paying for so called upgrades and still nothing. I thought I finally found something but as the old saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it is!

Please do not bother me anymore. I will not be buying this scam of a so called money making program. Nice try though. G-d bless the Internet.

MN

Hope they get the message and thanks to everyone here for their honesty. Without everyone here I would have lost anywhere from $24.99 to $49.99. [​IMG] Thanks thanks thanks ...
  5. bhuff85

bhuff85 New Member

Looks like another money sucking joke to me that I would avoid at all costs. These opportunities usually never result in anything.

Take it this way - All of these people who made "$xxx,xxx amount of dollars" probably made it from creating bogus products saying how much money they made. At least that's how I see it.
  6. golfnut

golfnut New Member

Thanks to all of you, I am not losing money on this deal I almost fell far. This Lady must be a ghost since no one can contact her or her phantom company.
  7. smileatme52

smileatme52 New Member

[​IMG] Thank God I thought to google Michelle Mathews before clicking that button on the bottom of the page! She would have actually gotten my last $97.00 ++++ I AM Desperate... I am at MY BREAKING point, and she's "feeding off"the desperate people, appealing to them with her own "desperate" story! How she can use prominent, accreditable News/Media to endorse her scam? Thats what almost got me! But my mother always told me, "If it sounds to be true, It is!!!!!" Mom's been gone for 25 years, and her wisdom always rings true. I was thinking,... something has gotta give soon, I need just one break, God?
  8. tdtoo

tdtoo New Member

brian72
    How would one go about contacting clickbank for the refund? Thanks for the info!
  9. carl

carl New Member

I agree that this is not legitimate.

They go by different names and pictures in their website, but it is the same company.

I would definitely stay away from this!
  10. hechtd

hechtd New Member

jonesThD
    This guy "Tony Lee" is supposed to be calling me back tonight. Too bad, I'm not going to be answering the phone based on what I read here!
    I couldn't figure out why he was using what I consider to be "High Pressure" tactics on me when I was agreeing with what he said. I explained that all I wanted was to get my house paid off and get a few new vehicles and that was all I expected to make.
    He kept up with the high pressure and he also stated that they "do not sell their coaching" when I told him that I had no extra money to give anyone for anything.
    That was what got me to investigate the company. Thank goodness I did!
    Thanks for all of your opinions and suspications.
    I have been a member of this forum since March 2010 and have not been back here in a while. I need to starting making this a regular stop on my "web roaming" from now on.
    I just hate shysters!!!!
    Thanks,
  11. vhicks

vhicks New Member

This is definately a scam. Once you pay the $49 fee you are asked numerous times to upgrade. After I paid the money I realized that I made a big mistake. I was able to request a refund from clickbank and it was refunded back to me. Do not waste your time or money on this.
  12. vhicks

vhicks New Member

tdtoo
    Go to the website and there is a ticket that you fill out and they respond very quickly. You need the order number on your receipt that was emailed to you.

I hope this helps.
  13. sbjones4

sbjones4 New Member

I echo others when I say "thank you for the info on this forum". I was conned into believing the advertising hype on the website and purchased the system although I did a search on "Michelle Matthews" first. However, I chose the first link listed which recommended the system and didn't go any further. The initial cost I got was $97, then it ended up $49.00. Before I got more than a couple of pages into the introduction, I was convinced that I needed to become a VIP member (at $17.95) to get the quickest responses when I need support. Then when I clicked on the link to create my "website", I got another message that if I really wanted to make money that I needed the Pro membership which was an additional $97. After I chose "no" a couple of times, it went down to $67. They presented a chart that showed that I would make nearly nothing unless I got the Pro membership. At this point, I became suspicious and did another web search and clicked on this forum. I had saved the link to the ClickBank return policy and immediately went to it and requested a refund for both of my transactions within 1 hour of purchasing it. I received an email within a few minutes that my refund was processed. I'll just have to keep checking my credit card account to see if it happens. BEWARE!
  14. zabina04

zabina04 New Member

Thaks God for this forum. I received an e-mail for one of my contac and I think that it was a trusted source. Thank God, I do a research before "invest" (or wasted) my money and dream of a big house and a new car and I found this forum. I am so happy that I found this forum before to investing my money. Inmedialty, I added this website to my favorites.
  15. morro

morro New Member

hello, first i would like to thanks to all those people that made this coments, about that michelle mathews. thanks. if it wasnt for this coments i shouded made a really big mistake with the litle money that i have and could bealy survive with.
    to all those people looking for work onlise need to be really carefull before buying or getting what it suposse to be a great pakage. it could be a pacage that would cost u a fortune or or a pakage that u would never seee. [​IMG]
  16. mwan

mwan New Member

hi vhicks,

i paid before i found this forum...so i paid 97 dollars already..but they did not email me with the receipt. i only got this rebate form instead of receipt.

REBATE: Please note your Rebate Form will be coming in a separate email to this same address. Once you receive it, follow the directions and return it to receive your full $100.00 rebate

please let me know how i can contact them to get the receipt. i think the company name is Fast Income Pro.

thanks,

Maggie
  17. APatterson

APatterson New Member

I am so glad I read all your emails about this home money scheme. As I reeceived an email from Cameron Davidson informing me there is only 1 position left in my area, at a discount price. I was very tempted by this offer, but thought let me do some research first. I'm glad I did!! Then I recently received another email from Cameron Davidson with a link to Michelle Matthews yet again I was tempted! Has anyone heard of Cameron Davidson? It's nice to know there are some honest people still out there.
  18. ohmygosh

ohmygosh New Member

Hi everyone,

Don't trust such sites (online good paying job ..) . I got scam before though not from this website. And is a pretty bad too. It got try to get to join this and that but paying more $ than getting anything back. Plus is just a " mission impossible" to get your money back cos 'they' probably take your money and buy their grocery. But I almost fall to it cos it mention this has review at CNN, nbc,CNN webiste so why? But luckily I check around and find this forum, thank God!
  19. jiven

jiven New Member

thanks to all who have posted that this is a scam. i was just about to sign up when that little voice warned me to be careful. i was tipped off when i saw a photo on the site that looks like one of the front runners for the b.c. liberal election coming up soon. i happened to grow up with this individual so i know his face well. i have bookmarked this site and will be informing this individual that his photo has been misrepresented. what happens next will be up to him. it is sad that she has resorted to using a high profile political candidate to bolster her site. disgusting.
  20. 4mount

4mount New Member

Wow I'm so glad I had the common sense to look into this offer. They are asking $97 dollars not the $50 mention in the earlier blogs. If it sounds to good to be true you know to walk away. Thank you for all you comments and insight from those of you who did invest, I hope you get some if not all of your money back.