ADVICE ON MICHELLE MATTHEWS WORK AT HOME PROGRAM

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by harryodal, Oct 19, 2010.

1. bobbiej23

bobbiej23 New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] Thank God for Google! Michelle Matthews pitch seemed so inviting. I got the $97 version speech. She talks about how she did all of this for her children. If she was my mother, I would be very ashamed of how she makes her money! Thanks to all on this forum who have kept me from making a big mistake. My husband would never have let me forget that one!!
  2. AnnieB

AnnieB New Member

O.K. Guys...I too was gulable and signed up for this too. And like most of you, I was prompted everywhere I turned to upgrade, upgrade of course for more money. When I tried to email support to refund my money, there was no response. So I did take advantage of a post above and contacted ClickBank.com and gave them my order # and my money was refunded into my account within 1 day. So good luck to all of you. Lesson learned!!
  3. oifvetinf

oifvetinf New Member

just to let you guys know. there is a number to call to reach the service people. I just got off the phone with them. If your having these problems and losing all this money then im nervous cause i just signed up yesterday. But i say that if this is a scam we should all light up the phone center by calling over and over until they do something about it. The number is 1-877-207-5574. it is the number to the start up coaches from the company that is affiliated with Michelle's program. They are called Fast Income Pro. Just keep calling and driving them crazy. eventually something should change.
  4. darling58

darling58 New Member

kittso
    YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! [​IMG] I did took that same leap of faith - got all the links on having to pay for more services to get website out and seen in order to make money. Put out over $60 and put myself in debt thinking that - hoping that it would pay off. NOT And when I attempted to talk with a "live" person to explain why I couldn't afford to continue paying for ad-ons I quickly discovered that it is an automated response that is programmed to keep getting more of your money. And now, attemping to get my money back! - WHAT A JOKE! CREEPS MAKING MONEY OFF OF PEOPLE LIKE ME AND YOU WHO ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO FIND WAYS TO HELP SUPPORT THEMSELVES AND/OR THEIR FAMILIES![​IMG] Not sure I'll ever get my money back. ABSOLUTELY DO NOT EVER TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH FOR THE SO CALLED MICHELLE MATHEWS WORK AT HOME SKAM! EVER! YOU'LL JUST END UP PUTTING YOUR MONEY IN THEIR POCKETTS - NOT YOURS! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY FOLKS!
  5. Jose Roman

Jose Roman New Member

That sucks! I know its a bit late now, but does anybody use the online better business bureau?
  6. facereto55

facereto55 New Member

Anyone with an issue getting a refund with Michelle's Home program, just go to Paypal. Then go to Resolution Center. Then click on "Dispute a Transaction" Enter the transaction ID and explain in the box that you cannot reach them and it is a SCAM. And you will report them to the FTC and Attorney General if they don't send you a refund. They will refund you within 5 days.

If you paid through Clickbank, just call them and they will help refund you.
  7. LMC1509

LMC1509 New Member

APatterson
    I too was sent an email from Cameron Davidson (Advanced Home Profits) which linked to Michelle Matthews site although unfortunately I fell for it. I upgraded to pro and got the 1 on 1 call aswell (all the way from NY to the UK) initially from David Cohen who proceeded to get as much back ground from me a possible before telling me he would speak to his senior director Ray Mack to see if i qualify for the selective training programme.

Ray called me back and after a pretty good sales pitch which lasted 1hr 15mins( until 22:30 UK time), told me they do 3 packages of training...conservative, moderate and aggresive. They wanted the following investment from me there and then again on the basis of maxing out my credit cards to then transfer the balances onto 1 card at 0% interest which i would supposively be able to pay off within 3 months!!!!! For the conservative training they wanted $8,000, moderate is $12,000 and aggresive is $15,000. I only had this call with him 2 weeks ago and when i told him exactly what i thought of it all he tried offering to see if i qualified for his scholarships (what a surprise). At this point I told him that there was not a chance i would sign up.

Both he and David gave me their phone numbers and extensions to their offices during the conversations which i wrote down but i some how doubt these are legit. They told me they would call back and I have ignored the phone but have had messages left asking me to call them back in New York...NO CHANCE. It is the same number based in New York but different ext numbers. Please steer clear. I am getting my money back through Clickbank and Paypal. I hope this gives more insight to those who are still tempted.
  8. tee01

tee01 New Member

I never bought into michelle's programbut I was really tempted to! I'm glad I happen to see this forum! But unfortuneately, I did fall for the "wealth without risk" scam! You buy this stupid book and then its timefor the real scam to begin! They pressure you into this "coaching" program. Its$2495.00!! I squacked about the price tag and they lowered it by a whopping $200.00!! Which I found out latter they did'nt do it! After 3 months of frustration,I decided I wanted out!At first I felt like I did something wrong! When I requested a refund, she wanted to know why! Iexplained to her that I had a difficult time contacting my "coach". I told her I was playing email or either phone tag. She commented that I had 4 sessions . I didn't learn a thing!I'm unsure how many phone calls I made but she finally agreed to a refund amount of $1542.00. After I had recieved the papersI faxed them back to her. I contacted the bbb,my credit card company and latter on I'm going to contact the attorney generals office. I demand all of my money!! She said that I could'nt recieve a complete refund because of my 4 sessions! $953.00 was stole from me!! She also accused me of getting on the internet and complaining about her!! Another lie!! When I called her personal number, on the recording she says she'll get back to you at her earliest convienence. She never called me back once!! I got so depressed about this situation that I threatened them with lawsuits even suicide!! Not one phone call!! I also mentioned that I needed my money for a hernia surgery! Again, not one phone call!! It shows how little they care!! All they want is your money!!! After 6 weeks I did get a refund!! I'm still going to fight these creeps and attempt to get the rest of my money!! Stay away from this scam!!!
  9. aviator

aviator New Member

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou all! Having fallen for the BS news clip, and thoughts of just posting links for cash I too was just about to send these scumbags my hard earned cash when that little voice inside said "before you do, google this Michelle Matthews just to be sure" and on the first link found you good people. I had also noticed there was no contact info whatsoever, and the fine print at the bottom yesterday both of which sent up red flags. They really did work hard on their scam. Anyway, I am happy to say because of all of you I still have my $97.00, not to mention the add-ons! Thankyou again!!!! ps: I agree with the person who said we should blow up their phone lines by calling them non-stop.
  10. Meylsha

Meylsha New Member

Hi There !
    I also would like to thank you all for this marvelous forum coz it helps a lot preventing me from giving these scumbags chance to deceive me. Few days ago i got posted links from a friend of mine email, then i researched about these links and found michelle matthews certified cash flow program. Few minutes ago i was tempted to join but then my common sense asked me to search more about her then finally i got you guys sharing your experience more likely being deceived by those irresponsible companies. Just warned this friend of mine by sending this forum link and hopefully he gets to his common sense and stop giving benefit to those scumbags [​IMG]
  11. hilamojo

hilamojo New Member

Hi Am about paying to her tomoro thanks for the info, is there any online way of making money if there is let me know the genuine way thanks. am Uche
  12. oswaldofgp

oswaldofgp New Member

Hi,
    I almost pay and when I tried to cancel the page they offer a discount to $47.
    At the same time I was making my research and I found this forum.
    Thank you for all the comments and now I cancelled this SCAM page.
    That's why we have to look for businesses with real products and not for e-books that everybody already has or everybody is marketing at the same time.
    Regards,
  13. got fooled

got fooled New Member

Biggest SCAM ever. I was dumb enough to pay and see what it was all about, because there is a money back "Triple Satisfaction Guarantee". After 45 minutes, I called them and asked for my money back. They refused and were rude. Here is part of there guarantee, "You'll get your entire fee back immediately with no questions and no hassles whatsoever. " I now have my credit card company dealing with this situation. Warn everyone! If it is too good to be true...IT IS!!

Make complaints and don't let them get away with their scam. I am posting everywhere I can.
  14. jrmmrj

jrmmrj New Member

On the site that I went to, they posted users flattering comments about eHome Profit Systems and also posted the dates and times on which these comments were made. Those dates happened to be today and the times were....in the future![​IMG] If those dates and times were truthful they had to have occurred on the other side of the world. Funny, they all had American sounding names. This is just another come-on trying to fleece innocent people. Can't anything be done to stop this kind of fraud?
  15. hudsonquestion

hudsonquestion New Member

Thanks for all of the comments. I was considering this, but have been scammed to the tune of now almost $15,000 over the last two years on ways to make money and how to get out of debt. When I saw the ad for this I immediately was skeptical and decided to do a search and found this site. While not surprised to find these comments - I'm very tired and frustrated with all of these scams. I am paying almost $350 - $400 a month on credit cards that I used to try to dig myself out of debt. I haven't had any luck getting any of our money back.
    They act like they are your friends and are "concerned" about you.
    My next step is bankrupcy if I don't find a job or opportunity that is "real". [​IMG]
  16. ali1

ali1 New Member

Great to see everyones comments. I was starting to gret exited untill I did a Google search on Michelle Matthews. I don't want to make millions (pie in the sky) but enough to be comfortable working from home. I would think with the millions on the internet world wide there must be some ligit was that work, It's a matter of finding them - any suggestions!.
  17. bobbychuddy

bobbychuddy New Member

wao!!!!!!!!!!
    you guys are too much because you have just saved me from paying for that product. I had gone to the bank and processed payment plans when something on the inside said i should google this woman only for me to end up in this forum and i must say that you have all confirmed my fears, because i thought the site was too desperate with the popups ,giving more and more discount each time you want to leave. THANKS guys this will be a regular site to visit always and to hell with those SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMERS !
  18. kimann

kimann New Member

Thank you for all the postings. I wish i would of seen them before i spent my money[​IMG]. I called today twice and tried to get it back they said i have to try the program and in 2 months i can get it back. here is the # if anyone needs it 866-944-0887. Well i guess i have to attempt it. Be back later.
  19. rasamoena

rasamoena New Member

Thanks for the postings. I thank you guys for stopping me in my tracks, So glad for google, and also so glad I find this forum. From now on I will look into what you guys have to say before I embark on any money making scam. How I do wish I can find something to help me earn at least some extra. I thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I will visit regular, and keep you updated, if I do find something worthwhile and I can share. [​IMG]
  20. cathyakanana

cathyakanana New Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you....... I am not out $97.00. Just felt it was to good to be true. Great forum. Marked it as a favorite, so if I have any future questions about any other work at home opportunities I will know where to check