ADVICE ON MICHELLE MATTHEWS WORK AT HOME PROGRAM

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by harryodal, Oct 19, 2010.

1. Negin

Negin New Member

Hello. I was shocked to see all the rewies about her. I was too clicks away from giving her my money. I have a question to ask : Is there any sites for work at home one can trust or it is just a dream?
  2. Kat7ks

Kat7ks New Member

Wow! Thanks for all the info! I made the mistake... biggest problem is getting my money back. I understand that it is useless to try calling "Michelle" and someone is saying to go thru clickbank, but my charge appeared as "sitemember.net" on my credit card charge. Is that thru clickbank? Any info or help will be sooooo appreciated!
  3. elvalen14

elvalen14 New Member

O WOW I'M HAPPY TO READ THIS BEFORE TO BE ONE OF TTHEM... I HOPE EVERYBODY GOOGLE HER BEFORE PAY ANY TO THE SCAMMERS LIKE THIS PERSONS... THANK TO THIS FORUM
  4. LGCNINC

LGCNINC New Member

Thank you all for your posts, Ive weighted it out and it's at least 10 to 1 here for WARNINGS, glad I didnt do it. Seriously, it took me a while to even FIND this board, and when I searched on google for "scam Ehome" I came up with lots of things, some even articles saying "yea, she's a scam, so try MY Company-sign-up-thing, instead" ......unbelievable...
  5. Boopster

Boopster New Member

SCAM! I am an insomniac and I look up things alot online. I found this Michelle Matthews Work At Home website and I got really interested. I mean they made it sound so believable. I was also about to sign up on the "Sign Up" page when I pushed the back button and it told me that I could get 50% off! WOW! I was like cool! Then I tried to press back again and oh WOW another discount. It went down to $30. I got so excited I woke up my husband and said you have to read this! He looked at it and said, Google it. LOL. So. THANK YOU everyone for your comments. I feel so horrible for even falling for something like this. I feel even more terrible for anyone who actually lost money to this... A few years ago I signed up for an online job and to make a LONG story short, They sent me a money order in the mail that was $950 dollars. I was so excited because I mean when your broke your broke.. I went to cash the money order. Actually I asked the store If they "could" cash it. I had no clue it was fake. I shouldn't have been so niave. The lady asked for my ID then left for about 5 minutes. Cops came and arrested me for fraud. I have never been to jail in my life until then. I spent one night then they let me go, (all charges dropped due to lack of fraudulant evidence) I have learned my lesson the haaaard way with ONLINE JOBS for the rest of my life. I can't believe i almost signed up for this. Thank you all for your wiseness [​IMG]
  6. karma_am_i

karma_am_i New Member

Disgusting piece of s%$t that he/she is. I too almost fell for it. You think he/she would have some SEO to combat this, luckily for us he/she doesn't. I was sceptical about the bad posts actually but when i tried to click out of her page and it offered me the discount of $20, i then knew that it was an absolute scam. Glad i found these blogs. Do love the blog though about 'i am happy to give you the first $10,000 i make with your program and you train me to be the best i can be' That reasonable i reckon!
  7. karma_am_i

karma_am_i New Member

Disgusting piece of s%$t that he/she is. I too almost fell for it. You think he/she would have some SEO to combat this, luckily for us he/she doesn't. I was sceptical about the bad posts actually but when i tried to click out of her page and it offered me the discount of $20, i then knew that it was an absolute scam. Glad i found these blogs. Do love the blog though about 'i am happy to give you the first $10,000 i make with your program and you train me to be the best i can be' That reasonable i reckon!
  8. Daphne

Daphne New Member

The Michelle Matthews advertising site is nothing but a landing page for a company called Successful Education Online located in Saint George, Utah. I would type their telephone number here, but it will probably be blocked. They do have a contact page with telephone numbers listed on the site. Go ahead and Google it. It's spelled just like I typed it here with a dot com after the business name. Once you pay the initial fee you get redirected to their Internet Biz Profits page which is nothing but a chintzy site giving you several cheap products to promote with more ad on education levels costing around $200 each. Some of the levels you cannot get to until your 30 day refund period is over. Many of the links or training videos have invalid URLs. After several days (if you haven't already asked for a refund) you will be contacted by a sales associate representing this company. I was initially contacted by a man named Mike Nelson. They try to assess your available credit and your ability to pay their fees. The sales associate attempts to make you feel special by stating that they are only working with a select few people that they are willing to coach one-on-one to internet marketing success with your own online business, and because you happen to be one of the select few, you will be talking with the District Director. Wow, right? Well the District Director is just another high pressured sales associate who will try to get you to plop down anywhere from $3000, to $10,000, on your credit card of course, to work with one of their coaches. With me, this District Director talked a lot about leverage and capital, using other peoples money, (which by the way, you can do yourself by learning to run and market your business the correct way). He dropped names and quoted Zig Ziglar, Robert Kiyosaki, used terms from the Law of Attraction, and when I refused this guy, his name was Jeff Albright by the way, he then tried to flirt with me on the phone. This guy used every tactic under the sun to try to close the sale. What they want to do is coach you on selling products and services on Ebay and they work with a drop shipping company for the products. You will not be permitted to interview any coach unless you pay. My advice, start your business and run it the right way. Interview and higher a coach yourself from a reputable company. A coach you can trust that has your best interests in mind, and one that offers a free initial consultation. Any self respecting, credible human being wouldn't do business with a company that operates with kind of unethical internet tactic. Oh, I am getting my initial $37 fee back or I'm contacting the Utah Better Business Bureau and writing a letter of complaint to the local Saint George newspaper. Forewarned is forearmed.
  9. yuki

yuki New Member

Hi all, thanks very much for all your comments. Is this the same thing as this website for Online Trade Training http://www.consumerwarningsreport.com/? it looks like a news report but pretty much every link on there leads to the Online Trade Training site (which is so disgusting)

After you give them your email address or try to leave the page you will be directed to another page describing how great Michelle Mathews' program on link posting is.

Is this the same thing with a different company name?
  10. johnny678

johnny678 New Member

harryodal[/

Hi Harry

My advice stay well away from Michelle's Mathews SCAM home for jobs.
  11. Shauny

Shauny New Member

Hey guys, Was great to see this forum as it has enlightened me to the scam I have been sucked into. After signing up a few weeks ago I got a call today from the 1 on 1 agent who asked me details about how much I earned, credit card information etc. I said i hadnt read through the package well enough yet and he was going to ring me back on saturday so we could discuss making me money, using the website[​IMG] [​IMG] ... the funny thing is I dont even know how to get back to the home jobs online website so I can log in. Does anyone have a direct link because all the ones I have found do not work!! The other thing i realised when using everyones advice to get my money back through click bank is they never emailed me receipts for my purchases. This almost guarantees me to not get any money back i imagine! With such a scam i would advise anyone in the same situation to get there credit card details changed. Very angry and Dissapointed!!!
  12. spreadableideas

spreadableideas New Member

I have just reviewed the Michelle Mathews offer, I can not comment on the actual course or material as I have not purchased, but this is my advise to the novice. I have been involved in the web business since 1995, have seen things come and go and one thing is guaranteed "there are no guarantees". Similar to Michelle Mathews there is another character called Anthony Morrison, I did buy his course and book, he is anoither joke. What I have done for the past 10 years is purchase programs and books from the so called gurus and they are all full of hot air. They are making money from selling y ou the $49.95 book which will tell you nothing but only how to call them back and pay another $19.95 or whatever they ask for additional information.

Now hear this, "there is no quick way to make money", it takes sweat equity, a great idea (not necessarily unique) and hopefully a spinkle of that pixy dust called "luck".
  13. igabon

igabon New Member

Hello,

This is a total scam. I lost my 36.95 for this so called guaranteed work at home success. Now I am asking for a refund and they can't give me that. They are asking me to return the hardcover book that they shipped. well, I doubt that this people will ship overseas here in ASIA. How much dos it cost to ship a book over to Philippines. They are claiming that sent it over via USPS. I then asked them for any tracking number and they are no longer responding.

I really want to report this website In BBB.

They are a total scam.
  14. catladyraymond

catladyraymond New Member

Thank you to everyone for this forum. You just saved me some money!
  15. TwiceBlessed

TwiceBlessed New Member

I almost signed up! I am glad I did my research before I went ahead with it. Thank you buys, you saved my money!!
  16. tommiez

tommiez New Member

Hi, everyone - I found the link to michelle mathews on a Facebook group that I follow; I read through the info page and Googled her right away, and then posted a comment for Facebook that this needs to be removed. I had seen this site about 5 years ago, and did not invest in it then, either. I am grateful to find information from others who know about this, and I only have two suggestions. For those who didn't get a receipt or can't find it, just call your crdit card company. Tell them the amount and approximate date to they can look it up, and that you need to dispute the charge(s) as you are getting no results and suspect that it is a scam. My second comment - it is best for us to look inside ourselves and figure out what we really love to do, and then look into finding a good coach who can help us step through the process of doing our own business, especially if it's online. This is well worth the time and money, as there are lots of wonderful small businesses that are doing nicely online. It does take commitment, time, and effort to get there, though! Blessings and warmest wishes to all of you!
  17. GaryNZ

GaryNZ New Member

I tried to sign up to this before I read all this!! I got the message "We cannot process your payment, please try again tomorrow". Has anyone else got this before? Does it mean I've missed a bullet?
  18. wewontgetfooled

wewontgetfooled New Member

FlowerPower
    where did you send that threatening email? may i have the address as i would like to do the same... i want my "guaranteed money BACK"! As others have already stated, there is no contact information on her website.. i foolishly thought there would be more info forthcoming after i signed up... yup... i did... i fell for it... i cant believe how easy it is for this to happen... it was a costly lesson...but i want justice .. and there must be a way to get it... thanks for any advice anyone can give.. [​IMG] "wewontgetfooledagain"
  19. Purelogic

Purelogic New Member

They suckered me in by way of Craigslist. I was a fool for not investigating them first. But I will not go down easy -

For those that are interested:
    The company that runs Onlinetradetraining.com (which is directly connected to the michelle matthews page) is:

The address of the company ownership:

1 New Hampshire Ave Ste 125
    Portsmouth, NH 03801

The phone number:
    877-405-8977

This number is actually good. The trick, I found, was to use two different numbers with completely different area codes. they picked up when I did that.

I have yet to see a refund but I will not let this go. If they want to keep my money then I will make it a point to make them loose 50 times that. I will be filing a complaint with people in N.H. but the strange advantage is that they are Internet based. If they want to play hardball then by all means...lets play...
  20. marcromero

marcromero New Member

Most programs that come out now days are "legit" but what you really want to look at is what kind of people you are working with. Also what are you getting for your money? do you have to put big money in to get big money out? Last but not least, are you willing to put in the time it takes to make it work or are you looking for a magic button?