Affiliate marketing versus Data Entry versus Paid Suveys - which is best?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by srama3, Mar 7, 2009.

1. srama3

srama3 New Member

Hey guys, out of the three listed above, which do you think is best way to make money online? Please vote, and see what everyone else thinks
  2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Shiva,

Affiliate Marketing by far. No comment on Data Entry and Paid Surveys.

~Newbie Shield~
  3. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

I agree with Newbie Shield!

Affiliate Marketing you reap benefits more than once for the work you do.

How many times do you get paid for entering one person into a database?

Same with surveys =]

Affiliate Marketing all the way! =]
  4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Affiliate marketing - no doubt about it, besides if I EVER even thought about doing the survey thing again, I would be treading treacherous grounds with my other half.[​IMG]
  5. samda

samda Member

It depends on your skill sets. I recommend you consider changing the topic as Affiliate marketing vs. data entry. Surveys will never come into play.

I know a person who earns $500 in affiliate marketing a month and I also know a guy who runs data entry firm in India. He earns $2500 a month. So it all depends on your skillsets and hardwork. In general both are good earning opportunities...

6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

mountainmom5: if I EVER even thought about doing the survey thing again, I would be treading treacherous grounds with my other half.
    Hi M5,

I'd be interested in the story behind that remark :mad:)

I'm chuckling already :D

~Newbie Shield~
  7. aplina

aplina New Member

with affiliate marketing you know what you are getting into and all the hard work you put into does pay off.
  8. Sonni

Sonni New Member

When I first came online to look for stay at home jobs I went to a lot of survey and gpt sites and got a bunch of viruses on my PC once I figured out where they were coming from I never went back to one again they also come in a lot through messenger and other chat places. And it's scam after scam I might add.

Affiliate marketing may not be easy, but it's the best of the three by a long shot. There are scams in affiliate marketing too, but once you know what to look for and have been around a bit they can't touch you because you know better.
  9. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Personally, i have tried paid survey before. But didn't get much results from it. As for affiliate marketing, it is not easy at first. Once you get the hang of it, it is easy to earn money from it.
  10. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Paid surveys, in my experience, are a waste of time. Data entry claims are very misleading. Affiliate marketing blows them both out of the water, although it can be challenging.
  11. srama3

srama3 New Member

Am I right in believing that the paid survey companies who offer you $40+ a survey are all scams?
  12. rubsync

rubsync New Member

I know a lot of paid surveys that are scam.. Affiliate Marketing works fine with me
  13. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Affiliate Marketing without a doubt.
  14. unselfishbuddy

unselfishbuddy New Member

Affiliate marketing is absolutely the most profitable out of the three.
  15. CopynProfit

CopynProfit New Member

Affiliate marketing rules, but you have alot to learn.
  16. HobbiesMann

HobbiesMann New Member

I would definitely have to say that Affiliate marketing is the best of the bunch. Paid surveys are too much of a pain, especially when you continually get "NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY".

Data Entry is not likely going to pay enough unless you have good data entry skills.

Affiliate marketing on the other hand can be set and pretty much forgotten if done correctly and you focus on the right keywords.