Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jkurt67, Mar 29, 2009.

1. jkurt67

jkurt67 New Member

Im new to this forum, so I thought I would start by introducing myself,
    I have been working online now for the past two years and earning a good living in the process, Im an affiliate marketeer and Im allways on the look out for products to sell on line.
    So if anyone out there has an interesting product they wish to share with me please let me know.

Cheers
    Jkurt67

2. srama3

srama3 New Member

Hello jkurt67, and welcome to the forum!
    I believe My Online Income System would be a good program to promote. If you read what the other members are saying about it, you would agree with me that it's a hot product.

Hope this helped and one again welcome,
    srama3

3. xeridox

xeridox New Member

I agree with srama, MOIS is an excellent program to promote.

BTW srama, how are you doing with MOIS? I noticed you got a sale here in the forum the other day [​IMG]

4. Julsy

Julsy New Member

jkurt67... may I suggest that you put this around your link in your signiature so I can click on it... YOUR SITE

I would love to tell you about my system, but it isn't really products, it is web hosting and e-books with re-sell rights! Let me know if you want more info.

Thanks,

Julsy

5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

i am now doing affliate marketing with clickbank. i am new for this world and i hope i can be success like you all

6. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Wecome to Forum.~~

I believe you have done good job for the past 2years.

The main point of Affiliate marketing is get into nich market and

products. You should be aware, and not to share products to

anyone....

But, Here I am sharing with you. My choice of nich product

Keywords would be "SAVING ENERGY" There are many

sites selling either products and books. You many promote

those, hope you will end up selling it.

hope this help you.

HAppy day~[​IMG]

7. OzSurveys

OzSurveys New Member

Jkurt67

What affliate program have you been successful with... clickbank, CPA or another program? Just curious! I have only ever been able to break even with clickbank, but have been profitable with CPA.
    Kind Regards,

Peter

8. BigD

BigD New Member

Hi Jkurt67

Welcome - I am doing affiliate marketing also - it's a great business with multiple revenue streams.
    If you are interested I can send you more information.

9. srama3

srama3 New Member

xeridox: BTW srama, how are you doing with MOIS? I noticed you got a sale here in the forum the other day
    Hey xeridox, I haven't made another sale since. LOL. I think that was just a fluke. Thanks for remembering about it.

10. gridellas

gridellas New Member

My Online Income System is a great system for newbies and after you get your feet wet then you can also go for One Week Marketing. That is a good secondary program to go with that is for intermediate levels. [​IMG]

11. bigg01

bigg01 New Member

hi to all,
    I am new to this site and to online bussiness. I was considering affiliate marketing as a potential source of income. Now, the problem is that I barely understand it [​IMG] I studied marketing also on uni, but never heard of it. Can you guys suggest any working system, for the COMPLETE novice to start with. What worked for you the best? Will you please help me? Thank you

12. volybal3

volybal3 New Member

Hey all,

I would also like to recommend My Online Income System, the reason
    being because I still yet to find a system that is so complete, specially for beginners who have no idea what they are doing.

This system takes all the guess work out, has a great 60 day action plan, and tons, tons, of resources.

Best of luck,

13. Crackalackin

Crackalackin New Member

What is CPA? I have used Clickbank, but have not heard of CPA. Googled it and got alot of accountants. lol

14. happywife

happywife Gold Member

bigg01: hi to all,
    I am new to this site and to online bussiness. I was considering affiliate marketing as a potential source of income. Now, the problem is that I barely understand it I studied marketing also on uni, but never heard of it. Can you guys suggest any working system, for the COMPLETE novice to start with. What worked for you the best? Will you please help me? Thank you
    The answer kind of depends on which path to affiliate marketing you want to take. Basically, affiliate marketing is when you promote someone else's products via referal links and then earn a commission on any sales you are able to generate.

Different people go about promoting their "affiliate links" in different ways.

Some people write articles and then link them to a blog or site that they've created which in turn sends the visitors on to the affiliate sites.

Others promote the products in forums or classified sites, etc.

Some people get very bold/brave and tackle Google Adwords, which is where you pay Google per click to advertise and then hopefully get enough sales generated to turn a profit. I do NOT recommend you try this as a complete novice because you are almost destined to lose a lot of money that way. [​IMG]

Finally, some people (like me [​IMG] ) build a niche topic website around a particular subject and then use the affiliate links as appropriate around the site.

I was definitely a COMPLETE novice as you described. [​IMG] I first started by reading a free affiliate Master's Course which helped me tremendously in getting a basic understanding of the whole concept.

After that I decided that if I was going to do it, I'd do it right and for the long term. I chose to use SiteBuildIt to take me step by step through the entire process - best decision I've made in relation to building an online business.

If you decide to try affiliate marketing yourself, I can't recommend anything higher than SBI.

Blessings,
    Angie

Crackalackin: What is CPA? I have used Clickbank, but have not heard of CPA. Googled it and got alot of accountants. lol
    I usually think of CPA in relation to internet marketing as Cost Per Action, but I have no idea if that is what OzSurveys was referring to or something completely different. [​IMG]