Affliliate Junckion

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by samda, Jul 14, 2008.

1. samda

samda Member

Please any one here is earning with http://affiliatejunktion.com

I see a lot of people advertising this site. They say that we can earn $150 per day with them. Yet they ask to purchase a hosting package from their sponsor. Please let me know the true story about them.

[Post title edited - Admin]

2. Lori G

Lori G New Member

3. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

You have provided an informative article on affiliatejunktion.

So this program is a scam.
    There are a lot of scams around in the internet.

4. jpolito830

jpolito830 New Member

Thanks for the article Lori...I never really worked with them firsthand, so you helped me make a decision here!

5. samda

samda Member

WOW Lori. What an article you provided. I became speachless... The article researched in and out of affiliatejunktion.com. 100 choclates to you and 1000 to the author of the article....[​IMG]

And i personally declare affiliatejunktion as a near to scam and i request members not to join them and waste your hard earned money.

6. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

Hmm, guess that's another one I can write off then... [​IMG]

I remember having a look at AJ a while back and having a bad feeling about it. The Google competition should seem obvious from the outset tho. For that reason I never join programs that include "your own website"... Heaven knows how many others like it there already are.....

7. kway

kway New Member

thx for posting that link Lori G it saved me time and most of all money [​IMG]

8. mcarroll

mcarroll New Member

Ooo scary, I'll stick to the free sites that work [​IMG]