Agents who have recieved a new invitation!!!?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by tropicalbenzo, Jun 22, 2009.

1. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

just curious, i thing everybody would like to know, how fast its would be for an agent to get a new invitation .

The project end on july 3rd. as u know guys.

I didnt get nothing yet!.
    Good luck

2. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

nothing yet, im still waiting for my new invitation![​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

Due to whirlpOOl ending in a few weeks and VM ending in about 6 weeks (but due to lack of hours in VM I expect it to be MUCH sooner), I resigned from the VM skill last week to avoid the crunch of west having to replace so many agents within such a small time frame. Didn't want to get stuck (along with all the other people) of waiting too long to get a new skill. I don't know WHERE they are going to put everyone. Hoping to get a new invite soon.

4. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

ohh virgina will be close in 6 weeks, i tought was close already, also do u have another line or juts vm.....
    So u r waiting for a new invitation 2 right, but u didnt got nothing yet, oh my..... actually july 3rd is next friday that day whirpool recall ends![​IMG]

5. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

No virgin M0bile will be closed in august-- they initially were shutting down activations and cust serv (AYS) 5-30-09-and saves on 6-30-09, but in mid june we got an email that said AYS was coming back because the overseas agents couldnt handle the traffic so AYS and Saves would be staying open until August- not sure if it's August 1 or August 31. We had lots of hours for 2 weeks and now nothing again. I think they were training agents in Mexico and didn't want to pull out of west completely until Mexico was trained-- they are also taking calls in philippines and nicaragua.
    I resigned because of no hours again and want to be offered a new skill before the flood of agents are released from whirlp00l and vm. It's been a week and no invites yet. I am pretty sure they are going to have to find slots for at least 100 agents and i wanted to quit now before i had to wait months for another invite.
    i worked vm for nearly 2 years and never got an invite for any other skill even though my stats are great!

6. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

how long r u waiting for the invitation? lakewood

7. lakewoodgirl

lakewoodgirl New Member

almost 2 weeks now

8. tropicalbenzo

tropicalbenzo New Member

i got a new invitation for toy r us..
    on friday! morning